/fat/ - Fatty General

Daily reminder at the end of the day, only calorie intake matters, ignore fasting autists

Prev thread: Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, dont bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isnt the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

>only calorie intake matters, ignore fasting autists
QFT

>only calorie intake matters

A guy in Australia recently did a self-study documentary about sugar. He kept his calories consistent but took most of his calories from sugar. He gained 8 kgs

>self-study

This is the faggiest op in the world

DAILY reminder to use body fat calculator and then TDEE calculator because without accurate bodyfat % in your tdee calculator your calories will be way wrong!

Most fat people are around 40%

>no fat wojak
>telling the autists they'll still be losers when fit

>family brought pizza home again
REEEEEEEEEEE IT'S LIKE THEY'RE MOCKING ME AT THIS POINT

calories in calories out is the bare minimum, everything else just works off of that.

Fasting is fine, ignore the people that are doing week long water fasts though.

how to do this? what tdee calculator?

water fasting is literally proving CICO is right because they're losing weight

I do 16-8 IF because Dr Fung is a big meme right now and it at least gives me a structure to aim for

and I like bigger meals in general.

OP has the links

>water fasting is literally proving CICO is right because they're losing weight
Not really since it is literally water weight, i woudl just avoid drinking for a day because i wanted to weight less

>eating nothing for a week will make you lose weight

no shit, but so will a 500 to 1000 deficit, keto, IF, or other much more sensible options.

>I want to lose fat
>we all struggle fatsos!
>ignore those who fasted and succseeded, they're autists

>30kg in 3months here keto one meal a day
>smelled like amonia for 3 months
>skin is a little issue
>4 years later 2kg returned back
>no photos

I've gotten a lot of flak here for daring to disagree when some brain-melt recommended people to skip breakfast.
I find this whole fasting business incredibly retarded. How can you expect your body to adapt properly to nutrients, if you are starving yourself for half of the day and then ingest massive amounts of food. Doesn't work that way.
My recommendation will always be to have a rich breakfast, a balanced lunch and a light, but protein packed dinner.
That worked for me and for countless others.

Count your calories, avoid useless carbs (especially in the evenings) and get yourself a sensible routine. That is the key to Veeky Forumsness. Not some autistic self flagellation diet.

Peace out faggits

I think he means that by fasting they are losing weight by removing a day of calories. Unless the fungfags are making this into something magical and counting the water drop

Does pooing count as a calorie outtake

Only if you are Indian and your designated shitting street is a decent walking distance

Losing weight 2 months now by eating a large meal around 14:00 worth 1400-1500 calories

And then if im hungry later on in the evening which is rare if i ate something good i eat a cucumber or apple

I dont even lift lul

unironically this

>rich breakfast
>Waste a ton of your calories in some boring breakfast
>Main food will be half the size because of that
No thanks

I use these fizzy vit c drinks to carry me over between meals. Barely any cals and wakes me up. Can it hurt me to go over the daily recommendation? One tablet is 1200% the recommended dose, and I'm having several a day. Will I just piss out the excess vit c or will it hurt me?

Nah vitamin tablets are pretty good especially when they boost metabolism since they dont have any calories.

Using green tea ones

CICO is what matters for weight lost. Body is a car burning fuel getting from a to b every day.

>IF - prefer to run off the remaining fuel from previous day and do a 1-3 big refuels in the evening
>Small meals - like to do quick refuels during the day
>Front loading - some like to do a big refuels in the morning and smaller refuels by the evening
>Day fasts - like to run down the tank and drive on fumes for a day
>Keto - prefer diesel
>Vegans - prefer biodiesel

All that matters is you how much fuel it took to get to from A to B.

Hey I've got a great idea, why doesn't everybody just do what works for them? Depending on whether you prefer to eat many smaller meals or 1-2 large meals, we could all lose weight with different methods and all be happy at the end

HOW ABOUT THAT?

Your breakfast is only boring, because you choose so, you realise that, right?

If you get a proper sleeping rhythm and stop overeating in the evenings, you will eat your breakfast because you'll be hungry af.

As long as you keep it light in the evenings that's cool with me. I just don't see why you would deprive yourself of the energy you get from a good breakfast.

>You need energy from breakfast to work
>You need coffee to wake up
Sorry dont follow on popular shit that dont affect me

Two more days and I'll be at 3 weeks /fat/, cutting is no fun. No energy, uni work, gym, and cardio is suffering because of lack of energy. Going to get adderall from my dealer soon though so that should help with the cravings & school work

>9 more weeks and I can be released from the low calorie hell

I feel more energetic not eating breakfast, have done my whole life, fuck off with this one size fits all mindset

>done after only 3 months at 1700 calories/day

perhaps it's best just to tell people the information they need

what they do with it beyond that is up to them
if you want to eat all your calories in one go, or if you want to space it out over the day, it's up to you
there isn't a best way to eat, so figure out your own plan

Nice progress mate, I'm on the same goal as you really (i set it at like 2100 per day because I like the psychological edge I get when I check in 300 under my goal)

>Finally started on path to being fit
Feels real good

I don't give a flying fuck how you feel. It's your blood sugar that matter.

Take my advice or leave it, but don't try to meme me, my bro.

If by popular you mean the entirety of ever and everywhere of people having breakfast, then sure, let's call it that.

ah so you're trolling, okay

the problem is finding something that works for them. People didn't get fat because they figured their bodies out, they got fat because they fucked up.

Breakfast wasn't a thing for centuries in Europe.

Neither was irrigation

Neither was obesity

And that has to do with your statements about breakfast?

Nothing wrong with consuming tons of vitamin c, it's been attributed to people who live really long because they consumed lots of vitamin c.

implying I read this thread and didn't see an opportunity to shitpost

>I have run out of arguments to justify my angry opinions
Sure, I'm le ebic master trole

Source?

Everyone yelling at each other about what is right or wrong forces people to do their own research on what to do, while also presenting a bunch of options to look into. So while chaotic I don't mind the way it's working right now.

You get used to not eating breakfast pretty fast. Honestly you could still have breakfast on IF, just have your feeding window start when you wake up and stop eating 8 hours later.
I like IF for the mental block it gives you to eating whenever you want. "I shouldn't eat right now" vs "I am not allowed to eat right now" really helps me because I am a weak-willed retard

>tfw a solid 1lb a week

>tfw losing weight but no gains

I just want abs desu, I may have to cut a bit longer. I'll probably go into a bigger deficit during the last month.

Stats?

>You really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies

I can't manage to start eating under my calories again. I was doing so well, and then I fucking lost it.

Too much Vit-C can give the runs bruv

Yeah, it's a real motivator to have a 700-900 deficit one day just so you know you have a cushion of you need it, if not then it's just extra weight lost desu

I've been weight lifting on and off since I was 16 years old, and 23 now so that's SEVEN years and I've NEVER seen my abs.

>this is the year
>this time it will be different

Who /not making it here/

>tfw binge eating
>tfw at least 3000 calories today

Starting keto today, wish me luck lads.

Me user, but we can make it together

>23 years old
>5'6 lmao I know desu
>172.8lbs currently
>builtfat
>seven years on & off training and I've never made it to abs

I'll go full fucking auschwitz mode this time, I will have a six pack

This shit right here is why the /fat/ general is great

>maybe not today
>maybe not tomorrow or even this year
>but we will make it lads

>tfw keep trying to make it a habit to be healthy
>crash all the time
>NO MORE

I don't need to justify anything because I'm losing weight and feel better than ever, and that's all I care a

I've started working out but I just can't into fixing my diet cause I'm a lazy fatass

Pls help ;_;

Get chinese takeaway meal container things, put daily meals inside of that and just somehow make yourself stick to its pattern
So on monday you'll have 2 containers, and that's it. Obviously the food in them is whatever your diet is with regards to TDEE and shit but it'll work.

Gotta get used to the feeling of 'hunger' if you want to make it.

Even now my stomach growls at it's missing a full meal of calories.

How do you combat this? I crashed hard last night when my stomach growled so I ordered shitloads of takeaway

You can eat literally as many vegetables as you want.

Try the EC stack to curb cravings and hunger. Cutting is 10% workout and diet, and 90% mental.

drink water or eat vegetables, fill your gaping maw with so much water that you couldn't even imagine eating that MSG filled takeout container

I tried doing that and I drank like 3 litres in an hour and felt really sick, not sure if it was the water tho

>Get chinese takeaway meal container things
You know, non-fatties use tupperware and stuff

human kidneys can process 15L of water a day

smoking

Ergo drink 15L and cry yourself to sleep like the rest of us

wouldn't drinking that much fuck over my kidneys though?

>can
A car can drive the autobahn on first gear. Doesn't mean it's a good thing to do.

I diagnosed with diabetes, and ever since I've started my new diet I've had no appetite. Can dumping all sugar and carbs for 2 weeks do that too you? It'll be a few days before my check up to get medication and I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything dumb.

For the record I'm 210 pounds and I'm struggling to eat 1000 calories a day. I used to eat around 2500.

Been having cravings for pizza for the past 2 days, should I just go for pizza?
Also been trying to convince myself it's okay since I'm already below 20%bf and did over 3 hours cardio yesterday.

>Can dumping all sugar and carbs for 2 weeks do that too you?
Yes. This is why people say low carb is king.

make your own. that way you can control the content and macros. Pizza places are generous with oils and cuts down on the good stuff because it saves them money.

When I have super bad cravings I just try to satisfy them with as little of what I want as possible, maybe try that?

you can't really buy a mouthful of pizza only
and fatties aren't known for their self control

You can buy a slice instead of a whole pizza

in your country maybe, I've never seen that before

Maybe go for the smallest pizza you can?
Or do you have any roommates you could offload excess pizza to?

i've lived all over the US and everywhere had at least one by the slice pizzeria

Order a large pepperoni with one slice of whatever you want on it, then when he gets there take your one slice out and tell him the rest is his. I deliver pizza and have had this happen.

good news for americans

I had never seen true 'family size' pizza before visiting America.

I've seen photos of pizza the size of truck wheels
usually the person is drinking ranch(?) sauce

did he call back 10 mins later and order an extra large of what was on the one slice?

overkill

I'm on a steep deficit like I've been told not to do but i'm not seeing any downsides to it
it's been 8 months, I've seen amazing progress and I feel I could carry on forever

why exactly is it a bad idea to cut hard?

I would have stopped after the biscuits.
There is a German dessert called Dog's Snout very similar to that. Minus tho caramel, that'd be.

how hard are you talking?

you can go -1000 just fine, more if you are fat as fuck.

>I'm on a steep deficit

Kek, I read this as sleep deficit and thought you were making a joke. I almost posted a response about losing brain mass and needing to consume thoughts before I noticed my mistake.

Hey, fat do you have any pictures of fat people comparisons to when they make it? doesn't have to be body builder shit I would just like to see some people who overcame the homunculus.

This is me, and I've really been really trying to lose weight because of the overwhelming curiosity of what i might look like when it's just me without the fat.

Holy shit, Nick Frost, I loved you in Hot Fuzz!

Thanks very much anons

Yes but only faggots own tupperware

>comparing me to the king

Ay thanks, man, I really appreciate that.

Usually, people just assume I have down syndrome.

this thread was up the last couple days

pic related fat inspo

I use empty yogurt containers