You have 30 seconds to justify eating meat

You have 30 seconds to justify eating meat

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's delicious

top of the food chain

Delicious protein

so are veggies, without the murdering part

Its nutritious and while yes we are originally frugivores, we have evolved to having mean in our diets without problems

I like it

so why are you visiting Veeky Forums?
Veeky Forums is also a board without exercising part

That arguement is retarded

T. Avid meateater

that's why I eat both before murdering your mom's pussy

to make sure the gullible newbies realize that you do not need meat to be strong and big

>getting infopics from Facebook

fucking pleb confirmed

You've already been told, that people eat meat because it's tasty.

I kicked a vegan's teeth in outside a bar once. I hope he liked his veggies blended

I post shit privately to archive them because phonefag

2edgy3me

don't know what the fuck that means. All I post from is a phone and I know I don't download any pics from FB bro

I find sex tasty too, that doesn't mean I should rape.

scrawny pale guy litreally had a vegan tattoo on his arm. My drunk friend called him a faggot and was trying to fight him. I stopped it and we drank some more then left. Dude followed us out talking shit, then for some reason he tries to go after me with his scrawny little vegan arms, my friend blind sides him, then I kick him in the fucking face while he's down. I could hear his teeth crack, then we just left him there. call it what you want but it was hilarious

I am a solipsist and meat isn't real

or does it...

Ok yeah it was

It mean you should have sex, brah.

I cant be assed inconveniencing myself for a fucking cow

you dont consider ass cancer and heart disease problems?

it was also fiction wasnt it breh

I would kinda like to go vegan but let's be honest, you sacrifice health and aesthetics for it.

I don't give enough of a shit to try to convince you either way

I eat it to get proteins

I just love killing things

If god didn't want me to eat cows he wouldn't have made them out of hamburgers.

You have 30 seconds to justify why all meat substitutes are more expensive than actual meat despite being mostly wheat/soy protein

i would rip the lung of a lamb to get dat sweet high avaibility protein. also i eat whatever i like and dont give a fuck about some retarded random cucks and their delusional bullshit.

you can always get that protein from beans or protein powders, the latter is the cheapest source of all.

yeah if you like being a pussy

>we have evolved to having meat in our diets without problems
most of the top10 diseases people die from are related to eating animal products. that's not a problem, no?

>being so brainwashed by the animal industry to think that eating meat is manly

Don't fucking eat meat substitutes, they are shit for you. Eat whole foods, not processed garbage.

Who cares? humans live too long anyway and who's to say that will evem be a factor in the future. Ya know we have that things that makes us the dominant species on earth, our brains. And we are rapidly advancing in technology. Only retarded faggots care about other animals

This is what i hate about oher vegans they always try and push the animal welfare bullshit on people all the time, guess what trying to guilt people doesnt work it makes them defensive you need to explain the health benefits, thats how i got into it

>who cares?
>we will fix it later
>only retards care about animals
sounds like you have a turd for a brain

A vegan talking about being brainwashed. That's fucking laughable.

Try telling people that eggs and milk are harmful, they will think you're a delusional retard.

whatever breh. humans are fucking bad ass. We can almost do anything we fucking want and in the future will may just be immortal. We walk around smoking chemical filled sticks just for the fucking hell of it because we can. We're too awesome to ask if we should because we are an alpha species (for the most part) and we can do whatever the fuck we want despite what a bunch of cry baby bitch vegans protest about on the internet

milk is harmful even without peoples lactose intolerence and osteoporosis do some actual research

more bcaa density.

People on PEDs don't need to follow the rules the rest of us do.

I know, that's not what I said. Why would it be healthy to drink another species' breast milk?

I'm not vegan but I hardly ever eat meat. Study after study shows how unhealthy it is. A steak now and then sure, but regularly eating meat is like regularly drinking or regularly smoking. Also, most shitty cheap farmed meat is disgusting. Hard to say no to a nice rare steak sometimes though.

You can tell them the facts and leave them to it rather than spouting the same rhetoric of animals are killed for our food, everyone knows animals are killed for food and if they are an adult they probably also know theyre not given a luxury hotel and spa before being killed. What they probably dont know thanks to kellogs and the dairy industry is that the animal products are bad for them and their families

it's earies for me to reach my macros if I eat meat. Less time thinking about what to cook too.

who's benefiting from brainwashing me into a plant-based diet, apart from myself?
it's you who's laughable

none of what you wrote is alpha, it's just plain stupidity

Tastes good and I'd prefer to look like I lift, kill yourself.

shit brah you're a solipsist too? I thought I was the only one :^)

We don't need anymore shitposters goddamnit

hahaha you caring so much is stupidity. get a hobby loser

Well in my experience people are resistent to facts. If it was that "easy" that ethic/moral spouting wouldn't be that popular in the vegan agenda. People just react with "huh so it increases the risk for many major diseases, so what". Or they reference that the official position is never strictly against dairy, every official guidline allows milk in the diet and almost never mention anything negative about it.

>official guidlines
Follow the money.

It's one of the most nutritious if not the most nutritious food you can eat, veganism and vegetarianism are both based in pseudoscience and the demonization of animal proteins/fats are bad, bĂșnk science supported by the most tenuous of links to supposed diseases and ill effects they cause; along with very poor correlation/causation arguments and are nothing but forced memes
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>and while yes we are originally frugivores
This is yet another meme
These are even more forced memes

pic related; your average vegan lmao

fucking faggots. Genocide when?

in the uk milk alternatives are becoming much bigger as well as lactose free milk because of peoples allergies, so ive found it pretty easy to at least 'convert' people to trying these milk alternatives. Might be harder in the US because the dairy industry is heavily intertwined with politics but here its becoming more apparent that milk isnt good for you

And there's the habitant vegan/no-fap threads troll.

Veggies are bland, meat is inherently tasty

I genuinely don't know what this shirt is supposed to mean. Literally no idea what the "cheap meat" is.

lol linking to blogs nice facts m8

learn to cook you child

When you stop eating meat you become a leftist faggot. I am not into that

Ohh look, its the blog guy.

Vegetarianism has always been, historically, a conservative position.

I like to.

Jesus says it's OK.

>tfw too poor to raise, kill, and butcher own animals for meat

red meat increases testosterone

the primitive humans were not fucking vegans you piece of shit hipsters

humans are supposed to be vegans though, our teeth's structure indicates that

we are not meant to eat meat

The primitive humans were merely trying to survive and would eat anything that provided any amount of calories, like a pig. The non primitive humans, the one who created civilisation, were effectively plant based

life finds a way you dumb nigger

Well our dental structure does not suit eating sugary foods either.

So go sort out the corn lobby for us.

God says its ok. Most nutritious food on earth but oh no were not supposed to eat it !

>The non primitive humans, the one who created civilisation, were effectively plant based

What?

They were farmers, dummy.
Pic related, its the Mayan maize god.

>implying our teeth structure has anything to do with it.

If you actually look at the evolution of humans and their diet it becomes pretty clear that we've been eating meat for at least the last 100,000 years.

There's a lot of evidence to suggest that the switch from fruits to cooked meat is the reason for us actually becoming humans in the first place.

Our dentistry hasn't changed much because the switch to eating meat co-incided with our development of tool use. I.e. because we started to cut meat with tools and then cook it we had no need to develop carnivorous dentistry.

That's assuming we had to hunt down animals and kill them and eat them right there. Wild animals have sharp teeth because they have to rip the flesh. We are smart. We made tools to do that so we fucking do it. The teeth structure thing is the fucking dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It's been literally thousands of years, our earliest time on this planet, since we haven't had tools to harvest corpses of animals with. Of course our teeth aren't going to be evolved for ripping raw hard meat apart you fucking retard

>so are veggies, without the murdering part

Veggies are alive, user. Just because they don't feel exactly like we do, doesn't justify their murder.

>Mayan
The sure built a strong and long lasting civilisation, didn't they?

Once again not one meat eater has been able to prove they possess the mental ability to apply logic and reason to an argument.

Fucking retards

More memes
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
I also have my doubts to "milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
Oh look, more shitposters who are to lazy to do their own research or read

That just means we weren't mean to eat raw meat fresh from a dead animal dummy.

hahah butthurt vegan

Come on then pal, enlighten us all as to why humans shouldn't eat meat and we should all be vegans. Dazzle us with your mental ability and logic

Yup, thousands of years of civilisation while Europeans were dwelling in mudhuts. Shame that up 95% of them were killed by infectious diseases when the Europeans arrived.

>This level of projection
The only people who aren't arguing logically or rationally are you and your lot. All the 'meat eaters' ITT are doing perfectly fine

Yeah. Being vegan gave them a weak ass immune system so the first foreign visitors got them sick and they all died like the vegan pussies they were. you are disproving your own argument dummy

>habit
>more options with less restrictions
>easy to hit KCAL / protein numbers daily
Also I don't have to take a bunch of vitamins while claiming to be getting them all from nature.
I think being a vegetarian would be doable though.

your argument is retardeter

>being this retard
Funny how the hunter gatherer Indians also died then. Its almost like it was a genetic susceptibility to infectious disease; probably due to the lack of animal domestication in the western hemisphere.

Now whos doing mental gymnastics to try and prove something retard

don't haveto

That doesn't mean anything. The Mayans were also practitioners of animal husbandry, fishing, and hunting and had corresponding deities for these practices.
What do you mean by "The non primitive humans, the one who created civilisation, were effectively plant based"? Because they weren't vegan in either principle or practice.

My main argument is that it's unnecessary to cause the suffering and death of other sentient beings in order to sustain myself. It is undisputable that a human being can thrive on a vegan diet.

Secondly Animal Agricultural has a huge impact in the environment and reducing consumption of animal products will have a positive effect on the environment.

Now you can counter with "hahah I don't care faggot", but that just proves to me you are mentally a child and we can end the conversation there

Lots of better ways to do that.

You, with this huge ass level of projection again