/cbt/ Current Body Thread

post em bois'
like 3 weeks or so out right now

Pencil neck and poverty calfs:P

did you fall for the starting strength meme?

2 months in, not sure how I'm going here

6'3 225 poons

Big guy

Soon ready for summer, I think. Just a little more cutting to get rid of that excess fat.

Also mirin OP

out of the closet? what did your parents say?

No, I just squat and deadlift every day, I want to lift to get strong, not to impress girls like you fags.

neat bod, how can i get one ?

I don't know, I just eat a za every once in a while after curling some weights in the squat rack lol

How much should i lift in order to be that lean and gains notice

1/2/3/4

C-can I contact fag?

cheers mang, pretty good for summer bro

they said "ok"

i've been cutting for like 12 weeks or so, I trained for about 1.5 years just bulking, went from 54kg to 70kg, sitting at around 65kg right now.

maybe 2-3 years, depends how dedicated you are
I train 6 days a week, typically 2 hour session (including 20 minutes of cardio @ 130 BPM)

pic related, from a video that was taken about a week ago

is my back wide enough ?

looking good mane, looks wide, just needs more thiccness, you get me?

Can you?
>65kg
That explains everything, did you learn yet?

I still have long ways to go. However i finally got enough fat down so that i can see some hints of muscle definition. It's a good feel.

have the kissing-disease since february.. was only able to maintain my muscles.. this years summer is going to be shit..
183cm 72kg

For you

Who else here /SOLPAD+DBOL/

ss claims another victim

My shitty legs and ass need work

routine?

mirrin hard. saved as inspiration for goal body and to fap.

Its almost like me but do you count your calories with or without the 20 min of cardio ?

Thats just some guy, but I love this picture, not really goal body since I have no goal body, I will see how my body turns out to be once it can squat 200 kg and deadlift 300

Im stealing your pics for inspiration, thats major goals

Bf% estimate?

You will be dissapointed by those results. I squat 207kg and deadlift 230kg and pretty much look normal. When I increased my Bench and Row and I got joocy

I am also working on big numbers everywhere, I want to get a strong OhP and Bench, bent over row, seal rows, curl, behind the neck press. I just want to be overall really strong and stay natty, Eric Bugenhagen and Pete Rubish (pre gear) are big motivators
Again, those aren't me

Cutting for 3 more weeks for the hopes of seeing minimal ab definition.
Then onto the bulk train.
Wish me luck bros

cycle?

He is like 5'6, he doesn't need a cycle to look big

why do manlets even post? 180cm should be the absolute minimum

congratz man, keep it up

where are you legs

6'3" skelly

my legs are right here bro

good one bro

looking thicc bro

15+

you guys are getting good at guessing, 5'5" actually, and you have a very good point, being a manlet doesn't mean i have to waste money, i just focus on my passion without limits

a different species bc we are the actual master race skeletor

I'm not going to make it bros it's my fucking shit diet

mane miss me with that gay shit, you'll fucking mate it bro. if you need dieting help just ask, i miss having a sense of community with my bros on here

>being upside down

why do retards like you exist?

17YO, rugby player but slimming because im going for army

Lost 2 lb's of bloat by eating 100g+ fiber every day last 3 days. The one trick doctors don't want you to know!

>also tfw you fail bench and have to do roll of shame. bar scraped the fuck out of my abs/belly button on way down, looking like a knife wound scar.

mirin quote

thicc...b-but is that an anklet?

irl Heracles mode with them obliques, nice

>miss having a sense of community with my bros on here

iktfbro

6'3" 196lbs

3rd week into /no-beer/, already got couple of complements for girls commenting on my abs

hehehe

>for
from

looks good man keep it up!

time to start cutting big boy

make a ton of healthy smoothies and store them in your fridge so eating becomes more automated in your day

Your abs and adonis belt are more visible than mine while my chest + shoulder + arms are way bigger and have more definition.

FUCKING GENETICS REEEEEEEEEEE

> 6'7" 235 lbs
> ULxPPLx
> Cutting to around 12%

Rates? Any imbalances? Weight loss has stalled around 235, might drop intake from 3200 to 3000.

6'2 192

fag and you look like shit

>6'7
jesus what do your legs look like? are you lanky as hell?

Nice delts.

R8 me working out for 9 months so far
>180 wt
>18yrs old
One rep maxes
Bench 195
Squat 235
Dead 270
Clean 160
I've been switching between candito's programs

Your neck is only big because you have narrow shoulders and deadlift constantly, a smaller neck looks better

Fucking mirin

I'm 6'3 and only started lifting a month ago, gone from 168 to 174. I'd honestly be happy with having some pecs+lats and some weight on my limbs.

6'0

how can you look like such shit after 9 months.
I started skelly and i gained 11kg in 5 months. Not to mention that i bench 5x5 with 225 and beat you in every other lift.

I don't have any recent pics, will try to get one next week. Pretty lanky, although my calves are decent from years of sports.

Thanks, only thing I have going for me genetically. Dad doesn't even lift anymore and has noticeable delts.

Before I started working out I was a 140 Skelly fag and used to have a problem of burning more than I consumed now I just eat allot of junk

Weird, my shoulders don't seem small to me. Maybe it's just the fact that I isolate my neck and that I am pulling my shoulders back in that picture and you being a dyel with no real knowledge of angles and lifting?

Old pic by the way, almost 9 months old

we shall call you Turtleneck

181 grappler, currently bulking

back to r/fitness you go

everyones saying that he got memed by SS and that he looks bad/stupid.
IMO he looks great, like i replied earlier, that is a very nice bod and kinda what im trying to achieve.
Sometimes i dont rly get these no bodyfat hurrdurr muh aesthetics type of lifters...

Well now user knows you're sensitive although the pose probably gave him a hint. You shoulders are well developed for your body but they aren't especially big or overall developed, they have that look where they peak low which is sign of moderate not high development and it seems the anterior and by association I'm guessing probably the posterior heads need work but that's fine for a natty. user is just being a dick because he knows your T I L T E D...

And this isn't helping.

Lol, thanks bud, glad you like it, I dont think it's bad, of course some guys tend to look at big legs as something bad, but to be honest big legs are beautiful and aside from a thicc back, forearms and neck the best signs of strength.
I never did SS anyway, never followed any program to be perfectly honest, I usually just do the big 3(OHP instead of bench) every day and some other accessories.

Heres me after about 2 months rate it up broskis

Goal
Keep going mate, looking good

I'm not really, I just don't like stupid "criticism" where you can easily tell that someone has no idea of what they talk about, you can call me fat, t rex, no abs, ugly or whatever, but when you say my neck is only big because of my "narrow shoulders and because deadlifts hurr" then I just tend to get kinda pissed because it's objectively not true and only shows how shallow of a knowledge this guy has on photography, anatomy and on lifting

Forgot to post pic
5'10, 150lbs and cutting.
Can anyone give me a rough bf% estimate? I want to hop off the cut at 10-12% still a long way to go though.

I've been on fit for a long time, I and all the old trolls here know you are in the tiltzone, you can disagree with me if you want just letting you know user's gunna know and keep at it.

Whats a tilt?

>ulysses on the green book
my sides

Means ur sensitive about your delta n feeling kinda butthurt atm bcus some random person on the Internet talked shit

6'1"
Been lifting for 3 months. Diet is shit bro.

Looking good faggot keep it up

>Am

Balance check on physique?
I don't know how to not be a giant rectangle.

Current stats - 100 chinup for 2, 110 dip for 2
275 back squat for 8.

The stronger I become the more I become a giant fridge unless I am constantly doing a lat spread.

Is this body dysmorphia or what.

No lat spread in pic mainly just leg flex.

Lookip fridgebrah

How can i make my chest bigger?

I'm ok. I just have an entire day to spend without anything to do, I am just eating and watching youtube videos, might as well reply to stupid stuff here

Lift things with it

Can someone explain why even though this dude is muscular, why is he aesthetically unappealing

Bad skin and an ugly belly button

I really, really dislike these pictures, I don't know why exactly but something is really off

Weird posing likely to make delts look big, weird lighting, weird stomach suck in and just in general looks like someone who took gear way to early in their lift an career and just ended up with a body that's looks natty except shoulders and vascularity, also if he has taken gear explains the dry look of abs while still having lower belly chub

Oh and also because (I'm assuming maybe it's genetics) one pec doesn't look at full as the other, this is very bad posing and what happens when you try to show off only certain muscles, notice how he's leaning forward to flare traps but not flaring his lats at all

>cycle?
>op weighs 65kg

just fucking idiots kys now. jesus christ you 'redpilled' autists who thinks EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE who looks better than them are juicing. fucking idiot just think for a moment what you are going to say holy shit, doubting a 65kg of being natty???????????? WHAT???

He looks wierdly flat and rectangular, like hes smushing against a glass plate/invisible wall or like hes wearing an invisible aquarium around his core, its a rare and terrible condition

1 year as of today.

144 --> 167

Bulk or cut? Feedback/critiques/advice?

Inb4 lighting yes I know the light in my room is overhead lighting

Excuse the filter. I use it for tinder bait