Do you shower before going to the gym?

Do you shower before going to the gym?

Yes. A lot of people ridicule me for it but I simply have to at least wash my hair and face before going.

I shower before leaving the house, regardless of my destination.

what the fuck?
autism much?

>bashing basic hygiene on Veeky Forums

never change

I never knew that standard hygiene was autistic.

Make sure that's the last time you reply to me.

No but at the gym after the workout and definitely after some 'organic' sex session

Autism

showering before leaving the house no matter what, even if you don't remotely smell, is autism

It's about getting in the mind set, I take a shower before going to the gym because it cleanses the body for a clean lift. Clean body clean mind clean lift. Also it wakes me up.

after bc im no retard

t.Pajeet who stinks up the gym

this

stinky fucking shit stains with cheese on their dick and greasy hair that stink up the gym and are repulsed by women

If i smell like sweat I shower. If my hair is fucked up (If i slept on it funny) I shower.

>showering before leaving the house no matter what, even if you don't remotely smell
>even if you don't remotely smell

WEAPONS GRADE AUTISM DETECTED

If I have greasy hair and stinky odor then of course I shower before going to the gym.

If I have showered yesterday evening/earlier in the morning and I feel good to go then obviously I don't.

Why is this even a question? Just because you get sweaty in the gym doesn't mean it's okay to go there smelling like a cave troll. It also doesn't mean that I'm telling you to use cologne.

>WEAPONS GRADE

whatever you say pal, clearly you are the autistic one

keep showering that non-existent sweat off your body bud, maybe it'll help you with your severe aspergers

daily reminder that if you have ever picked up a bar of soap the jews have controlled you since birth

I shower after cause I shower after work as well.

Showering 3 times a day would destroy my hair, 2 times is bad enough.
Believe it or not your hair needs some of it's natural oils.

lmfao

Your BO is like a fart. It smells good to you or perhaps it doesn't smell at all, but everyone around you knows you're a smelly Rajeet. Unless you're only walking up the street to go to the servo or something, shower before you leave the house. Period.

Also wash your hair at least a couple times a week.

New for 2017
>Showering is a tell tale sign that you have aspergers and autism

hurr durr look how manly I am, I don't wash my dick after sex, also I fuck while she's on the rag

buy my book plz

That's why I only shampoo once a day. After that I use oil to keep my hair juicy

Always, I'm not a stinky Pajeet

I shower before leaving the house, paranoid because I have no genuine sense of smell, only smell random things that dont exist, example, walk into college class smell cafeteria baked beans, walk past good looking milf smell rotting flesh, reading book alone in room smell womans perfume suddenly.

Brain damage?

Your brain is lagging

yes, I box, if I went there to spar and smelled like shit I would embarass myself, there is this ugly negro who comes in every once in a while and everyone hates him because he is lazy as fuck and smells like shit and weed.

not him but you seriously seem to suffer from either aspergers or a form of autsm.

get yourself checked asap, maybe you can get autism bux

>THIS are the people you have to share your Veeky Forums with

>>THIS are
>These are the people you have to share your Veeky Forums with

>getting triggered by something like THIS

autistic faggot detected

t. stinky paki who defends other pakis by calling people autistic on a bangladeshi kite testing forum

CLEARLY you are NOT the mentally defected one

If people at my gym smell bad I complain about them to the staff. You should do the same.

Yeah, minor brain damage from a mc accident about ten years ago, no other symptoms though. I dont miss my sense of smell at all normally, have to be careful with some foods though, had a rotten egg the other day I didn't realise till it was in my mouth.

What an awful thread

>that pic
>fucking disgusting

I'm on my period right now and still went to my workouts this week. I showered before the gym because I didn't want to make any smells worse. It's just kinda human decency to not make the gym smell worse than it already will (Like bitches who wear perfume to the gym. I almost threw up the other day because of the smell of one girl's perfume being so strong).

I usually shower before the gym and then shower again the next day if i'm not doing anything after the gym. Lounging in the sweat makes me feel proud of the hard work I did. If I can't smell my own sweat, I didn't work hard enough.

does it affect your sense of taste?

Why would you make your bed smell of sweat?

Why not just use unscented antiperspirant?

Are you sure you're a woman?

I thought so originally but my sense of taste seems to be ok now, apparently it doesn't take much to have these kind of problems a relatively minor knock to the head can cause some really random symptoms if your unlucky, behavioral changes are more common with minor knocks I've heard.
Anyway, I don't care if you all shower or not cos mostly everything smells like fresh air to me.

>that pic
>fucking disgusting
Yeah, you're absolutely rig...

>then shower again the next day if i'm not doing anything after the gym. Lounging in the sweat makes me feel proud of the hard work I did
Absolutely disgusting.

I don't even shower after going to the gym since I never sweat on Greyskull and I don't smell as bad as whites or blacks

im not either one of the 2 previous people who replied, but you seem autistic, i hope you receive help.

I shower 3 times a day.

If you get to the point where you think you smell, you already fucking reek to everyone else.

>Muh natural odour

Most of fit would smell like fucking shit due to all the animal protein you consume

>Muh pheromones

It's not like any of you will reproduce anyway

i was born in brazil and people here shower a lot

for me, atleast 2 times a day

its complete bizarre hearing some people in europe shower only once in every 3 days or so

I use shampoo twice a day, sometimes three if feeling especially icky.

do you get your hair wet and doesnt use shampoo or you dont put water in your hair at all?

Whites are dirty pigs. They didn't know how to wash themselves before Moorish people taught them how. Even now they find it weird that you should shower at least 3 times a day.

Sometimes.

really makes me think

I normally don't but I did today in an attempt to not look so tired.
Didn't help

>all these showering is autism comments
All the no gf posts in a fitness board suddenly make sense

I do. Gym is the only place where I talk to people except work. It's like a church to me.

no, i just put deodorant on my armpits

This desu

lol @ showering is autism. Pretty sure autistic people don't shower at all.

I reserve at least 1.5 hours from my schedule for showering. The more you shower the better person you are.

I shower every morning and go to the gym after work.
Why would I go home take a shower and then go to the gym?

And dats da troof.

>what are romish bath houses

I know that a lot of Europeans specially Germans and eastern Europeans use body lotion instead of showering everyday

Fucking weirdos

Depends when you go, 7 am? Everybody just woke up, doubt anybody showered. 7 pm? everybody just got off work and hopefully showered before work? Middle of the day? Those people are just there to socialize/ need to get real jobs

>WE WUZ WRITERS

Are blacks the new Chinese?

Next they're gonna say that blacks invented hair conditioner and body wash

This reminds me of something.
>first day of class for semester
>"getting to know you" kind of shit in polisci class
>professor keeps asking the whole class different questions about what's normally socially acceptable for the classroom
>people say stuff like wearing decently modest clothes, brushing your teeth, wearing deodorant, etc
>one guy says "showering 3 to 4 times a day"
>everyone starts laughing
>professor says something like "that's a lot of showers. Uh, I'm gonna just write down showering."
Was the student being cheeky and trying to get a rise out of people or do you think he was autistic enough to think that's a normal number of showers?

To be fair it's easier to keep smelling better in cold climates. Most body odor comes from sweat. Summer here in the tropics, hot moist heat makes everyone smell like vinegar and desperately want to shower at the end of the day.

Blacks invented hair conditioner and body wash

I work in a farm and shower before and after gym, unless i'm all day on tractor i just shower after.

If I smell terrible I'll take a whores bath, but I won't shower before I go get nasty.

I shower in the morning and after working out. I don't live in a 3rd world country like europe so there is no excuse not to bath once a day. I don't use any soap, find a good rinse with chlorinated water is good enough. If I am real stinky I will use bar soap, but that is rare.

I can't understand why you wouldn't shower after sex. I get pretty slimmed up after sex, it is fucking gross.

I will if I've worked outside and sweat all day sometimes...but it feels kind of dumb showering just to sweat and have to shower again

It's like brushing your teeth right before eating

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I shower once in the morning when I leave the house. If I exercise up a sweat, or have a really hectic day at work, I shower immediately after, or if I have to go to a formal event, I will always shower beforehand.

>fag in tripcode

Divine intervention from kek