How low will ChainLink go? I'm looking to buy in at about half ICO price, any chance of that happening?

How low will ChainLink go? I'm looking to buy in at about half ICO price, any chance of that happening?

10 cents b4 fork screenshot this

Extremely unlikely. This is probably the literal, genuine, actual bottom. The only way it could go any lower would be for some negative announcements or news.

flushing noise intensives

I don't understand this shit. Are people on this website legitimately retarded or are they just trying to fud/shill with their stupid fucking estimates. I've never seen a single estimate that's been anywhere near correct on Veeky Forums

Tons of whales have been dumping at these low prices so i could easily see it hitting 5 cents

Said at:

sats
sats
sats
sats
sats
sats
sats

I's still 90% above ICO price; its unlikely yes, but don't be deluded

This. I'll buy back in then and get twice as much as I had before for the same dollar amount

Look, it's getting listed on new exchanges in a few days, it's currently the weekend dip, there's a new conference with Sergey presenting on the 3rd, it is unlikely to go lower man.

I have made some bad losses recently and am down to 77% of my initial FIAT invested, however if I calculate how much I would have if I still held link from before SIBOS, then I would be even lower right now, and I calculated that if I buy in at .10 cents pre-sibos with the current amount I have, I will have 4x more link than if I held it before.

Makes me feel better about fucking up so hard. Also pretty funny that multiple fuck ups in a row still wouldn't have fucked me over harder than holding link LOL

I'd imagine that will generate a nice pump, bag holders wont sell, then it'll decline, then the new exchanges bagholders wont sell.....until they do, then voila, we're at 15 cents.

All this on top of nov 16th incoming. Just be wary is all, I like LINK and have been swing trading it on the way down, but anything cna happen

more predictions please

5 cents before the fork
10 cents after

NO LINK FOR YOU

I got in 10 minutes ago or so because I don't think it will continue

It's gonna moon in a few months

>Look, it's getting listed on new exchanges in a few days
No it's not, and no, cuckexchange is not a real exchange

>it's currently the weekend dip
There is no weekend dip when it comes to chainlink, it's more like everyday dip.

>there's a new conference with Sergey presenting on the 3rd
This coin would have a better chance of recovering if he actually logged into the slack and interacted with the community a little and not go to some gay crypto orgies.

This is very likely, practically guaranteed that it will do a full 90% retracement from this point. I'm looking to pick some up in the 1-2ยข range.

>This coin would have a better chance of recovering if he actually logged into the slack and interacted with the community a little and not go to some gay crypto orgies.
wah why isn't he responding to my whining in slack

You wouldn't know that noise though pajeet

HAIL LINK!

no. not yet.