Who else /hungover/ here

Who else /hungover/ here
>degeneracy general

/degeneracy general/ kek'd

Just drink a ridiculous amount of water, I mean literally get your stomach stuffed with water, and sleep for about an hour and boom, hangover gone.

Works wonders every time.

I deserve this hangover

I'm a piece of shut who doesn't deserve love or happiness. Just let me die.

Just been 7 days without a drink.
I'm breaking that today.
>not enjoying alcohol
Do a real drug if your gonna be a fag about it. Jesus.

When you get home have a tylenol and a big glass of water before you pass out. When I do this I don't get hangovers, when I forget or sleep somewhere else I do.

I haven't drank a malt shake in a long time (months if not years), but yesterday I found my childhood.

I went into insulin shock and curled up into a ball somewhere on the floor of my living room. Worth it.

I do t drink alch to get drunk anymore, degenerate.

Socially a couple is fine. Drunk is not.

I fucked two bbw latinas last night. One a 2/10, the other a 4/10. Roommates. One upstairs, one in the basement. got the digits for the 4/10

>go out last night as well
> drink in moderation
>feel fine today

t. 18 y/o

stop drinking to excess OP. have a couple of drinks to lubricate the social juices and as something to do, but never get drunk.
You'll be so surprised how fast your social skills come on, and later in the night you will slowly be put off ever getting drunk like that

REEEEEEEEEEE

Talk to me man. I am a recovering alcoholic, that has lapses. So I know about degeneracy. Being hungover isn't bad... Though it depends what your hungover from. Is it a few days binge, or you got drunk one night and you're a whiny faggot? Drink water, have some food. Tomorrow you will feel fine.

I'm not actually an alcoholic no, just a frat douche who gets blackout drunk every weekend. So yeah I guess I'll fall into the category of whiny faggot. I'll probably just smoke a jay that usually helps

Yeah then what the hell you whining about? It's a hangover, every cunt gets them. If you don't want them, don't drink. Or at least learn your limits so you don't get blackout drunk. I mean come on what do you achieve by getting that drunk? Own your night, if you drink never let yourself be out of control, because nothing good can come of it. It may sound like some 'old man' stereotypical advice, but honestly. If you drink, drink until your just drunk enough. Fuck getting blackout. Always stay in control man.

haven't had a drink since ash wedsday boys, dont really miss it, all my "friends" have pretty much stopped calling me though, all they want to do is drink, fuckem.

so is it really true that hangovers get worse as you age? how so?

yes, when i was in college i would drink like 4 nights a week and get never get hungover. now im 30 i black out more often, and if i have like 5 beers i get a hangover that lasts like 2 days.

you need longer and longer to recover.

When i was 18 I could go on the sesh, have a 3 hour sleep, then work an 8 hour shift afterwards.

Now (23) I can barely get out of bed before 2pm to get some dry toast and a pint of water.

I'm not sure why it works that way, my personal theory is that when I was 18 i needed much less to get wasted than I do now, so the body is clearing out more chemicals

disproves my theory here:

>tfw 4 months sober
>Current events cause immense anxiety
>End up getting shit faced for the last 3 nights.

I'm 26 and I can still function like you said you could when you were 18. You're doing something wrong here.

I only started drinking as social lubricant after being dumped, and I have yet to have a hang over at 27.
I swear I am immune to whatever causes it.

Yes. Your body sucks as you get older. 30 years and a hangover now lasts until 8pm the next day. You can still drink, you just gotta be less reckless

Just remember that alcohol greatly lowers test. That should be all of the motivation you need.

perhaps I have drank more than you over time, are you a burger? drinking age is 21 there so i had a 3 year head start. Otherwise dunno

Not hungover, surprisingly, I drank about 5 beers last night with some shots and am feeling weirdly motivated and not sick at all. I'm actually at the gym right now

Yuuuuuuup

5 beers and 2 shots is hardly hangover tier.

Not really...

As it his personal theory. In a way it's right, because if you put more in to your system. Then your body has to clear more out, which makes you feel worse.
But also even in your early 20s' your body is in decline. Every year no matter what you do, you won't have the ability to bounce back like an 18 year old. So even if you drink exactly the same as you could, you will feel worse now.

>26
It's coming... Trust me, you're not the first 26 year old that thinks they're not going to have hangovers.

28 and hungover.
its a slippery slope boys, but hair of the dog helps a little.

Are you American? Because if we're talking maybe 5, 330ml beers and a couple of shots then you can just shut the hell up. It's not impressive that you're at the gym, because you barely had a drink.

No it's absolute bullshit and people are just pussies. You don't get worse hangovers as you get older you just drink less so your tolerance drops ergo you "drink like you used to" And all of sudden the hangover seems much worse.

I'm 26 now and can still whip myself out of bed hungover as hell and get right to drinking within an hour like I was 18 getting ready for college football gameday.

What is this Americans can't drink meme? Does it stem from our cheap beers? You're aware we have a large variety of good strong craft beers right?

my theory is that the dumber you are, the more resistant you are to drugs. disprove it (pro tip: you can't)

I suggest you needed to pay more attention during your science classes...

the vikings drank a shitload of beer, then raped their way across europe. your argument is invalid.

guilty. have headaches from dehydration, chewed up the inside of my cheeks, teeth hurt from grinding, throat hurts from smoking, stomach hurts from not eating for about 22 hours now. i tried some mild cookies but threw them right up. and to top it off, my gf just said she doesn't want to see me again, so the emotional hangover is already setting in too. fuck my life.

Have you tried real German beer? "Craft beer" which is actually ale for the most part, tastes like it was made by throwing random ingredients in a pot and then filtering it through a jock strap by comparison.

It's not a meme. Like it or not or even if it's a good thing or not. The rest of the word drinks America under the table. Yeah you have some "craft beers"... Well done, so does everyone else... The thing is the most popular American beers taste life fizzy water. Also Americans drink like 5 (again 330ml, which the rest of the world considers really small) beers and then say they're shit faced. It's not ever meant as an insult. But to the rest of the world, Americans know jack shit about drinking.