End game?

I realise it's not something that most people think of, but for me I don't want to forever push myself in strength and size.

What are your strength goals? do you have a point that you will stop improving at?
What will you do then, eat at maintenance and lift the same weight every week?

I think i would kill myself if I was that guy.

I gave up on maximum strength a few months ago. Used to crush myself to add as much weight as possible, eat perfectly, etc.

Not even really that strong but the strongest I've ever gotten. Eventually felt like it was useless as my body looked like shit anyway, switched to a pure aesthetic routine.

Now I don't even do legs except for once a week maybe. I do a push/pull split. Don't even do bench press anymore. Just shoulders, back, arms, traps, and sometimes abs or legs.

Post routine?

I just have yearly goals, like my first year I just wanted 1000 lb total, now I want a 500 dead and a 405 squat this year, my bench is shit so maybe like a 250 bench. Ill stop lifting when I stop having fun I guess.

sorry to break your bubble but the girl did nothing wrong. he is a pathetic beta male that deserves it if he can spend all that money but can't just say that he wants to fuck her

It's "burst your bubble" dipshit.

>just wants aesthetics
>doesn't even bother to work glutes

ur doin aesthetics the wrong way bro

I never intend to stop. the point where I stop getting stronger is the point where its impossible for me to get any stronger

in my head I intend to smash every powerlifting record there is, even if its not actually possible

he never said the girl did anything wrong, idiot.

I want to be able to diddly 5pl8s.
I want to squat 4pl8.
Bench 3pl8.
OHP I don't care about, but 2pl8 would be nice.

If I ever hit that I'll probably focus on aesthetics after for no real reason. I imagine I'll be getting pretty old then and want to be the best me possible.

christ. what possesses women to be such demons?

>#stillsingletho

Classic

Think I'm gonna stop when I can easily bench 1.5 plate for 4 sets of 10. At that point I wouldn't consider myself a total pussy in the gym and would focus on aesthetics for vagina

1. She did nothing wrong
2. She isn't that attractive, but she seems well off, a little crazy, and on looks I probably would bone her, so she thinks she's out of the guy's league.

>aesthetics for vagina
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

and then she'll go for the guy who treats her like garbage
figures.

Beta cucks like that deserve to be torn apart.

>she did nothing wrong
She's clearly exploiting this guys romantic feelings for her in order to get the most she possibly can out of it
A good person would end the 'friendship' or refuse these gifts. She's not his friend, he's not hers

i wanna be a vigilante/hero type dude that people can look up to, i want to be invincible in hand to hand combat and admired by my peers, i want to look like a god, i wanna be that old really strong dude that dies midway through the story and inspires the main character to go beyond his limits

I just want to be ~10% bodyfat. I really need to quit drinking

Virtue signalling numale faggots.
>She did nothing wrong
She knows exactly what she's doing to this poor lad, yes he's a fucking cuck but she needs to turn him down proper and stop taking advantage of the dudes severe case of oneitis

My end game:

>200 lb with 10-20% body-fat (at 5'11")
>One arm push-ups (approximately equal to 280 lb bench)
>Full range handstand push-ups (approx. equal to 200 lb OHP)
>One arm chin-up
>405 deadlift and 315 squat

I'm turning 30 tomorrow. Started working out once a week last summer. So far:

>weight unchanged at 230 lbs
>OHP @ 105 lbs
>Deadlift 150 lbs
>Lat Pulldown to chest 175 lbs

I just recently upped the workouts to two times a week, adding squats and bench bench press. Too soon to know my working max. I estimate bench at 120 lbs and squats at 80 lbs.

It will probably take 3 years to reach most of my goals. Wish I could do more, but gotta pay the bills.

End yourself you cuck

I feel you OP, there's a limit.

I don't know what it is though. I want to actually get strong for a while and do things correctly. I don't plan to compete at all though, so I'll probably stop after 1/2/3/4 is my working weight.

My endgame is an average KGF

How do you know the guy doesn't actually like horses and stuff himself, and just doesn't want to get involved with this broad sexually despite the fact she's literally saying "I'm single, hint hint".

Not every guy is driven to get pussy, especially if it's attached to some crazy sjw Jesus broad.

t. roastie

I feel bad for the guy and the girls a cunt.There had to be a time where he had to realize she was using him.

how many fucking times do you have to be told you can't post here unless your actually doing something about you weight?

I tell myself that I'm gonna slow down when I hit 1/2/3/4, I don't quite believe I will though. I've already passed lmao1pl8 OHP for reps, just need to hit the rest. I'm getting fairly sick of lifting, I'd like to stop and take up some sport and a martial art plus some gymnastic/yoga stuff to make sure I don't fall apart later on.

infinite strength and size goals seriously I want to see how far I can go, plan on competing in bodybuilding at some point in the distant future as well
I've just ordered some test p, tren a, masteron, equipoise and norditropin GH to kickstart my first blast and I plan on B&Cing for life
you're only on this planet once, fuck being another cookie cutter human

Why? Women probably FLOCK to him
(as an atm)

1/2/3/4 for 4x10

That's my end game, if I can do that I'll just work on proportions.

>wants aesthetics
>doesn't eat clen or test himself

I like 1/2/3/4, I've achieved it now I just go for volume. I feel like any weight past that is just asking for injury for me.
I'm now trying to improve flexibility, cardio, and aesthetics.
So I've got 1/2/3/4, I can do full splits easily, and I want to be running sub 20 5ks again.
Once I've got all that, I'll pick up a new sport. I've done boxing, I might try fencing.

cruzetor that you?

I'd kill myself to if I worse trousers and socks like that. No wonder she doesn't want to fuck him.

Toothpick legs also. No woman wants to fuck a guy who can't kick a door in. First kitchen fire and all your babies die.

This is precisely why I've done SS for close to two years now. Bitches be mirin.

can you post your routinne?
im looking for a similar plan.

>having photos like this saved on your computer

you're literally gay bro

>start seeing chick for three weeks
>she goes to sorority formal
>hasn't texted me in three days now

It was pretty out of the blue but I accept that it's over now. I tried to be nice to her too for once. Oh well live and learn but this was a pretty mean thing to do.

This guy better be fucking gay.

>1.5 plate for 4 sets of 10
that's really pretty good for a woman. What do you squat, baby?

>She's clearly exploiting
1. So what? Grow a pair.
2. I'm not even sure she is exploiting, that would imply some effort on her part and it seems like she passively went along.

>virtue signalling
3. This is an anonymous message board, no one is virtue signalling. If someone offered me the same shit I also would have taken it without feeling I needed to put out or get in a relationshit, maybe you wouldn't but that's probably you being submissive af.

I am personally almost at my overall goal.

I can deadlift a little over triple bodyweight (260kg)
I can do a solid set of muscle ups.
I have visible abs.
I can run a 6 minute mile (hurr inb4 that sucks, I'm proud of it being that when I started I couldn't even run a mile without stopping)

Basically all I'm doing now is working on flexibility, stamina and bodyweight movements while maintaining my gym strength.

"#stillsingletho"
thats the most fucked up thing to say

she found a frat chad.

Can someone explain to me why does everybody think she isnt his girlfriend and that he will never sex her up properly? Why do you think he is numale?

Did I miss something?

T. Not native english speaker.

Because she used the word friend a record 39 times and then capped it off with "hash tag still single though"

What the fuck are you doing. Get a routine and follow it instead of your made up 2 times a week bullshit.

chad stole her.

sorry brah thats the way it goes

t. uggos

I do the same thing, let 6/10 girls spend money on me when I have no intention of even fucking them. Why the hell not? I give them my time and attention. "Im not looking for a relationship right now"

not gonna lie, when I finally lost 50 lbs and became attractive I started friendzoning girls like crazy and just keeping them around for the sake of it. It feels so good to be in a bitch's shoes for once.

>girl will do anything for you
>bakes you cookies, you refuse them so she makes you homemade protein bars
>meanwhile, she has a group of beta orbiters who give her gifts and money and vidya
>she uses their money to take you skydiving, go on a friends date
>she wants to fuck but you shy away and just lead her on

eventually I felt bad and pity fucked her, at that point she stopped giving me cool shit so I just broke contact with her

>#stillsingletho
>still single
Oooooooooh, my brain automatically filters this tag garbage. Didnt know people actually put relevant information there.

What a cuck lol. There is no way the girl isnt using him unintentionally. He is her back up guy, but she is missing the main guy. What a strange way how to look after chad.

Thanks for spoon feeding me user, well deserved (you).

>eventually I felt bad and pity fucked her
pretty much the difference between guys and girls when it comes to friendzoning. guys realize the ethical dilemma at some point and quit it.

#stillsingletho

brutal

is it paying off? you see results?

You guys are sociopaths. I can't do that to people and when ugly/fat girls and gay dudes put me in that situation it makes me extremely uncomfortable and I feel terrible as though it was my fault for leading them on even if that was never my intention. I hate hurting people's feelings and when I'm not calling strangers cucks on the internet I'm a genuinely friendly person. Rejecting people makes me feel horrible and using people is disgusting behavior and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I can never get too big natty, and I will never stop pushing my natty limit.

In regards to females? I'm a NEET living at my mom's house with no car or cell-phone, and I'm not changing that anytime soon. (Mom doesn't even want me to move out)

I have $30,000 invested into the stock market, and inheritance coming, I never have to work, and I'm completely happy with my life except no gf/wife or ability to have children.

Unfortunately to females I am literally worthless, even if I was 10/10 Chad, no female will ever date me because I have no financial security to offer them.

Women are all literal whores.

THIS.

not used to having girls throw themselves at me either.

she went out of the way to make sure all the chads know she is not dating that guy. little does she know she is a 5/10, 5.5 at best and Chad would at most let her suck him off then leave for more fitting conquests

she did plenty wrong you dumb fuck, the guy should grow a spine though and start working toward getting some self-respect.

>chad stole her
Don't believe that dumb shit user. Try texting her, take initiative. She's probably been waiting on you this whole time wondering why you two haven't spoken

this is actually optimal, women love worthless guys

>You guys are sociopaths
you now realize every woman does this

That's a different type of worthless, usually they're involved with drugs and have some level of social status.

They don't like worthless guys like me.

Just be/get fit. get some tattoos, start doing drugs yourself. Just project an image, you don't necessarily need a fan club to project social status

6 minute mile is as good as some people ever get, it's very good.

why dont you just fuck her or let her suck you off lol. you dont need to gf her

Were you meant to go to the sorority formal?

>Just be/get fit.
I am, more than 90% of Veeky Forums.

>get some tattoos
No, these are trashy, permanently marking your body is stupid.

>start doing drugs yourself.
I use cannabis and alcohol, but I don't even know any drug dealers irl.

I just can't attract a female with my current financial status, all heterosexual relationships are just a form of prostitution, and I have no money to offer them.

>why don't you fuck ugly girls
O I am laffin

Serious talk now user, if you're good looking some bitches be crazy. Like really crazy. I like my bunnies not boiled.

WOW BREAD WITH CHEESE DAMM GENIOUSSSS

>I just can't attract a female with my current financial status, all heterosexual relationships are just a form of prostitution, and I have no money to offer them.
If you don't want that kind of relationship you're hanging around the wrong people. If you do good luck.

nope nope nope

you're the prize, the goal is to get one of them to financially support your hedonistic life style of gains and drugs

>get a phone now. you will need this in your future.
>get a job. you need experience now.
>stay at your mom's house as long as possible so long as they aren't psychologically abusive.
>there are a lot of different females out there who would date you if you simply had a job. living at home and being a NEET isn't necessarily a red flag for them.

How do I get the free meal from this 5/10 but not have to deal with the second annoying part?

you don't.

Who are you quoting?

>would date you if you simply had a job
>living at home and being a NEET isn't necessarily a red flag for the

You don't even know what NEET stands for retard.

>you're the prize

I still have some hope of a female who wants a house-husband. Not even ugly fat girls want this though.

You go to Nando's, get an urgent call from your mother while you're there, disappear quickly and then ghost her.

I've done this, and the fallout isn't pretty. Be prepared to deal with a lot of shit.

if they get pissed that you're responding to an urgent call from your mother they're the problem. if they don't, then it's just you that's the problem lol.

Is she really a 5/10 or are you just being an overly-picky autist? She wants to fugg so just go for it

>I don't want to forever push myself in strength and size.
Don't worry, when you hit 45-50, you'll have to push yourself to not go down in strength and size, and after 60, it'll be pushing yourself to not be weaker than you were when you were 20.

After 80, it'll be a struggle to not go down below a 400lbs 1RM deadlift.

>mfw women get away with being this creepy

I got my own large flat, a well-paid and well-respected job, and I'm decently fit. I'm still far past the maximum amount of misogyny that would be compatible with having relations with women. I blame a depressed youth and the depraved views on women I consume on this site daily. The trouble tends not to be worth it.

My fitness end game is to recover the bodily symmetry that I lost through sports climbing and associated injuries, become lean and proportional, and stay strong and cardiovascularly fit. Any increase in my numbers is just topping on the cake, I'm doing it slowly, because who really cares?

He might be gay though.

It's more so that the urgent call is both terribly convenient and ends with you completely ghosting the girl, making it look very much like you lied to her to get her to buy you dinner.

Thing is I never say no to a free dinner

that pic is suicide material

I want to get to 2/3/4/5, just to see if I can, other than that, I'm happy with my body now, I'll just care about keeping most of my muscle mass and not going over 15% bf.

but who knows tho

She is a 5/10, and I have fucked in the past but I really don't want to go through all that bullshit and lovey dovey shit, I just want my half chicken, hot sauce and two sides

Pic related one on the right

You were just so busy with your mother that you had no time to phone her.

Next time you eat the free meal you look really morose every so often and when it comes to going to hers for gigalo shit you say that you're sorry and you just can can't do this right now. Look as if you're emotionally drained/about to cry. If she goes in for sexual contact either force a comforting hug with friendly back slaps or put your hands/arm in front of you somehow (like pinching the bridge of your nose).

another reason to just end it all.

I would not have put that face with that level of aggressive creepiness.

the consensus standard for MMA fighters
>2Xbw DL
>1.75Xbw squat
>1.25Xbw bench
>0.9Xbw Overhead
>0.5Xbw weighted pullup
only got the pull ups and bench so far, but when I complete all of them I'll return to working cardio
by the time I'm back at the MMA gym (end of the engineering degree) I expect to be ini proper fighting shape.

2 times a week, you are a joke. man up and actually commit to something you want to achieve.

you using all that for ur first cycle? ur going to end up nowhere

True. Bodyweight shit benefits from hitting it hard every day (well maximal effort every other day and a little less on the inbetween days), then having longish breaks before retesting. Practice practoce practice.

You would think it ought to follow a progression like a barbell or something but the stimulus is a little different and you're generally progressing reps rather than weight.

What were you expecting?