Which body parts make you look like you lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clothed: Shoulders, Traps, Back, Legs, Chest

Shirtless: Chest

Delts, pecs and upper arms for aesthetics.
Traps and forearms for strength.
Obviously if you have all of these plus calves and quads you're doing it right.
Oh, juicy glutes also.

Chest

People can get big arms7traps/back without lifting but you need to lift to develop a nice big chest

And a thick neck. Fuckboys have skinny necks.

Arms, chest, shoulders and upper back

Man, I have fucking narrow shoulders and I am 5 1 height as a 19 year old. What do you guys suggest me to do in order to build shoulders?

My brain

Lateral raises and delt flyes

L A T E R A L
R A I S E S

Trust me, I used to do them religiously. They were tiny as fuck and now they're my best feature

>pro tip :
all of them
in my case i have good back and calves, less so any other muslce group. still look pretty good overall but for some reason my back stands out as looking great compared to my other body parts which look passable. maybe this will change once i get to cutting but i'm afraid of going dyel mode again if i cut now

How many sets and reps of lateral raises should I do?

My small dick implies that I spend a lot of time at the gym to compensate

10 sets of 20

N E C K
E
C
K

left: zyzz at 187 cm ~85 kg (6'1.5" 190 lbs)
right: zyzz pre death at 187 cm ~98 kg (6'1.5" 215 lbs)

Keep coping you incel cuck.

this man will slay the top tier asian woman and will even get a few hot white bitches on the way.

he is known as Chang Thunderwang

whisper grow grow grow, shoulders are the least of your problems when you're 5'1

My genetics are shit desu. Im the 5 1 manlet you responded to. I just want the most aesthetic manlet proportions. aka vtaper, broad shoulders.

My friend who worksout isnt really that supportive either. He's 6 feet and 2 inches, has a square jaw, slayer eye area, super lean bodyfat, and wide shoulders and pretty muscular from lifting. I have barely no success with girls even though i lift. He's basically a PUA artist. He tells me to be "confident", like whatever the fuck that means. Fuck him and Fuck PUA artists. I appreciate his aesthetics but his "just be confident" bullshit annoys me.

Sounds like you should just offer to be his own personal think to use when he wants.

so this is where wang tang rolls originate from...

I guess you never stop learning

Clothed it is absolutely the neck, shoulders are also important as they have a huge impact on your frame

do a LOT of sets
the weight doesn't matter,i've been using 5-7kgs dumbbells for a few months,what matters are the reps.it's one of the few exercises where you should do 20 reps+

Also do them like this guy does them
youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM

Low bodyfat makes you look like you lift

/thread

this

Arms, shoulders and chest, definitely. Obviously having a full fit body is the best, but those are the "showers".

T R A P S
C H E S T

Everything with low bodyfat and good genetics.
If you just workout one area (and actually make gains) you will just look like a cartoon

It was opposite case for my when it comes to shoulders and lat raises.

I did Dumbbell press, lat raises, face pulls all that shit(PPLxPPL routine) and they were ok, now I do fullbody twice a week and added OHP and my shoulders are blasting, they are literally becoming too big for the rest of my phisique.

Repping 1 plate on 178-180 lbs BW.

What's your routine? I do fullbody too and would love to see other routines.

damn az really does look big as phuk on the right. I read somewhere he was dabbling with GH towards his last days? Can anyone confirm?