Reminder that this is what girls want

Reminder that this is what girls want

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/heres-what-steroids-actually-do-your-body
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

evan has a micropenis and shriveled testicles

So getting natty?

Isn't that general end goal for Veeky Forums?

>lol manlet btfo

Get an even smaller girl. Life sucks, I know.

have you ever seen gastrofani's genitals or are you one of those "muh steroids permanently shrink ur genitals" retards?

Source?

and dont forget lots and lots of money

daily reminder that

money > muscles

That guy is way too good looking for her.

>No tits
>no ass
>Holocaust jew arms
>shitty white girl hair and chin

Does Veeky Forums actually believe this?
Women want tall thin well dressed men.
Will they date bodybuilders ? Yeah sure . Do they in any way prefer it? Not really, its better than being fat or short but thats about it.

I spent ten years in the gym and i am glad I did but I had no idea that I was not becoming more attractive to women with every pound I put on.

Truth hurts guys, when I found out I honestly raged.
Do it for you not them.
If it gives you confidence then yes that is VERY attractive to women.

>not having a sugar mama that likes a stay at home meathead

No body hair, no facial hair, likely has a shriveled ass, dick, and balls

No bear mode, no thanks.

Why do people think steroids makes anything shrivel? Use your fucking brains. Your dick benefits from test and increased blood volume.

also it shrivels your testicles, so you dick hangs lower than your balls making it look BIGGER!!

>tall
yes
>well dressed
yes
>thin
no

>implying girls know what they want

Wanna know how I know you're a virgin ?

penis size doesn't change but your nuts do become very small

No, the penis size does change depending on what you use.
More blood flow and constant semi or chubbys equal a bigger dick and erection
Fewer or no boners eventually means a smaller dick
And some stuff shuts down or lowers test production making your natural sexuality a bit weaker then normal.

reminder that nobody knows what girls want

This.
mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/heres-what-steroids-actually-do-your-body

reminder this is what REAL women want

I forgot, any drug that gives you ED or infrequent erections for longer then a week or so will shrink your dick in the long run. So...yeah.
That combined with the smaller balls equals a real clusterfuck.

lol fatass cope
bearmode is disgusting and leanness matters more than mass past a certain point when it comes to being attractive to women

>steroids give you ED
>implying they don't do the exact opposite besides deca

Tren-dick and the complete shut down of all sexual desire and ability lowered or inability become erect post steroid use

99% of woman would consider this muscular

how?

I see muscles here. What do you consider muscular?

True, the average person doesn't have the insane standards that are thrown around here. Also women don't give a shit how many plates you can bench or how much you can squat, all they care about is your social status, confidence and money.

>post steroid use
>falling for the cycle meme

Girl here reminding you ottor mode is generally most attractive and ur pic is absolutely not ideal

Women see moderate mass and definition as muscular. Think the guy in your pic or even an "athletic guy". They mostly see bodybuilders and power lifters or just big bear mode guys as fat or strong.

Men think more and larger muscles is muscular. We see a guy like that and don't see anything that can't easily accomplished in two years or a few months of heavy ball genital shrinking/destroying steroid abuse.
The bigger the muscle the more imposing we look and the more we're able to accomplish. It's also can be the male equivalent of anorexia. Bodybuilders/power lifters and "aesthetic guys" are basically the male equivalent of rail thin coked up models.

>implying Veeky Forums knows what it wants
It's like you've never been in "thick, thin, or fit" females threads. Have you even been to fit before ffs?

Rich Piana here reminding you that the dick should hang lower than the balls

Wait. What is the male equivalent of anorexia? Couldn't understand you there.

Men aesthetic = Women models
Men ????????? = Women anorexia
Men beramode = Women ?????

Way more attractive than OP. OP pic looks like a stiff immobile cartoonish characture of what a guy should look like

men anorexia = women anorexia
men bearmode = women fat

Yes we do.
Outside of a few abnormals, we don't want ugly chicks, annie chicks, obese chicks, or SWOLE chicks, be-dicked "chicks", gay chicks, feminists, or crazy cunts.

Female models = female anorexia = male bb

>women

He was referring to girls telling you to change and after you change the girl says
> I liked you better before

Women and men can have different tastes but only men stick to them. Pretty sure this whole thing is a meme, though

You need to lurk more before talking shit because you obviously jsvent been here much.
>ugly chicks, annie chicks, obese chicks, or SWOLE chicks, be-dicked "chicks", gay chicks, feminists, or crazy cunts
All the above has had a fit user jerking off to them. You guys often argue and get mad at the guys who admit poking the fatties too. Then you can't agree on what's "fat".
Seriously, lurk more before talking out of you ass

No, that's not what he was referring to. You can clearly see from the reply he posted (which came before you, but you still seemed to have missed it)
>yes we do

>only men stick to their tastes
Again, you need to like more
>those daily threads on about '"How have ur tastes changed since getting fit"
Seriously, nublets need to lurk more before talking shit

She can want whatever she wants. Just don't expect me to help raise the resulting kids.

Women who want bear/bodybuilder mode want big strong men or just large males in general.
They want that bigness.
The trappings of bodybuilding or powerlifting is just a thing for them to get into or a social quirk for them.
At least that's what I think.

>Outside of a few abnormals
The few who do and the vanishingly few women who are fuckabale oustide of being in "the list of undickable women" doesn't define the whole user.

This is how things are. It might hurt your view of the world or your ego but it doesn't matter.

Yeah. I'm a man. I have the penis and everything.

THICCCCC

>wut is HCG