Veeky Forums meta

What made Veeky Forums so insecure all of the sudden
>Chad threads
>"just lift and be confident" threads
>Face Height Frame threads
There's a thread right now recommending makeup, seriously, WTF! This board used to be cool, we used to motivate each other, now we have turned into a bunch of girls! It's pathetic!

It honestly seems like Veeky Forums wants to give a rimjob to this fictional "Chad". It is so sad

SAD

Zyzz died and Scooby left

Because lifting is all about insecurity my man. Anxiety that you're not lifting correctly, you're not doing the right lifts, your rep range is wrong, you're not sleeping enough or eating the right things, etc etc etc the list goes on.

It's easy to feel like a sickcunt when you're on a cut and you're looking good but it's easy to feel like a fat piece of shit when you're on a bulk or hitting a plateau. That's just the nature of things. It's always been like this, for everyone that lifts. Watch Pumping Iron, even those guys felt this way.

Both of those things were good though

Obviously not if you look at Veeky Forums now

It's probably all the people who lifted for years and became muscular but then realized they were still ugly or average at best

Like me

I'd totally rim Chad's sweet butthole

It'll be fine. It's just an influx of insecure fags from the upcoming summer and the fitlit merger. It'll be back to normal in bit.

There's no insecurity in a sip thread. Just sip boys being sip boys.

Veeky Forums just needs a confidence boost. Too many guys have skewed standards for what they should look like. I bet you that most of us look just fine, hell probably even better than that since we lift and take care of ourselves. When we are down in the dumps because of muh jawline or some dumb shit our cortisol goes up and we actually don't make as much progress. Love yourselves Veeky Forums!

>Love yourselves Veeky Forums!

well now you just sound like the HAES people

>"beauty at every face"

some people are just ugly and it affects every aspect of their life, and there's nothing they can do about it

how are you going to tell them to not let it get to them. Not only do they not get a girlfriend but they will be less successful at their job, making friends, everything

>just be confident bro

ok

/r9k/ and people not actually interested in fitness happened

This

and to add to this years ago attractiveness didn't matter as much. Men were valued for "what's on the inside" more, how they treated women and their ability to provide and such

now thanks to feminism women are so hypergamous all they care about is how dangerous and attractive a man is and how big his cock is and how many tattoos he has. "Good men" don't even exist to women if they aren't in the top 5% of men in attractiveness

They keep asking "where have all the good men gone" because the "good men" are literally invisible to women now

no wonder there's a male suicide epidemic

don't let me get to you guys though just go out there and b urselfs :)))

So you're saying is we just need to be kunfident, brah?

t. lookism

I've actually never been to that site, I also don't think "lookism" is some sort of problem that needs fixing like people think about racism. It's just how the world is.

>There's a thread right now recommending makeup

link please

>have gf that's out of town
>Go to a edm show last night
>Rolling hard with my bros
>Dancing hard
>Get hot so step out to the smokepit to cool down
>qt rave sloot asks me if I have a smoke for her
>say I dont smoke, I just came out here because im hot as fuck
>she says yes you are hot as fuck
>Start getting a half chub just thinking about them sugar walls
>Throw out the hand of God and pull her in when she takes my hand
>Chat a bit
>Can tell she wants to makeout
>But can't hurt my fat lazy gf by cheating
>Tell her I have gf and can't do anything

Did I fuck up? Since I've started grooming properly and lifting I've been getting ALL KINDS of female attention. A MILF ran up to me and dragged me to the bar to buy me shots then let me motorboat her fat fake tits last weekend. A legit HBB10 was trying SO HARD to get me to dance with her at a country bar that same night.

My gf is a super nice person and she used to be really fit and fun. Now she eats shit food all day and never gets off the couch. I'm 25 and have only slutted around for a few months when I was 22 where I banged 5-6 girls during the summer then I started dating my current gf. Any older or experienced anons have advice?

Thx for reading my blog

You guys blame so many things and their opposite on feminism it went from a shitty ideology for bitter virgin nerds to not even making any sense anymore
like this could be the new thanks obamer at this point

Do it.
Abandon that fat slub and embrace the thots

Well I also was in a long time relationship with a similar situation. I broke up with her after 4 years, now 1 month ago. I am really glad I made the decision, even if it was a tough one. Btw it was not that I wanted to bang others but more that I realised I wasn't happy in our relationship and that was the reason why more and more I'd be checking out other girls or thinking what it'd be like to have a gf who was a more compatible with me.

>be a degenerate
>fuck some std ridden tattooed degenerate while listening to good charlotte
>be even more of a degenerate
>look at me Veeky Forums I'm literally a worthless piece of shit
drop the blog shit and go consider what your next ink will be or something

Find out what's wrong with your gf and why she stopped being motivated. If she's just letting herself go because she's settling down, then it's time to let her go.

Btw i'd had already talked to her about the issues and tried motivating her to change for half a year or so prior.. you should def talk about the things that are bothering you first, she might actually be ready to improve herself

CHAD PIZZA

YOU VIRGIN

>this stuff happens to this guy just cause he's attractive
>people still say "just be yourself" and "girls don't care about looks they're not visually oriented"

lmao why do people come up with these lies?

This is such bullshit. Not to sound like a feminist, but women were always valued for their appearance. They always had to deal with this stuff. Yet ugly chicks still got a man and got married.

I think most of you just have delusionally high standards for a girl. Even if you lift your ass off and have a shredded body, if you have an ugly face you should settle for a 6, maybe 7 at best.

>Even if you lift your ass off and have a shredded body, if you have an ugly face you should settle for a 6, maybe 7 at best.

Seems weird to tell people to settle when it comes to a significant other. "Yeah, just get with a girl you think is ugly, and then stay with her forever"

That being said I'm pretty sure most guys don't expect to get with 9s and 10s

And to add to this again, I think the problem is that the 6s and 7s only want the male 9s and 10s now.

Did you miss the Great Manlet vs Lanklet Civil War of 2015?

I have a sinking suspicious that /r9k/ is sneaking into our home. I'm going to start being super positive towards all fitizens to rectify this sadcunt mess.

>"Yeah, just get with a girl you think is ugly, and then stay with her forever"

Is your autism really so bad that you cant see this from the girls point of view? Because they will literally have to do the same thing if you have an ugly face.

>B-b-but weehhh wehh the world is unfair

No shit, welcome to life. Deal with the cards youre dealt. Alternatively you could whine and be lonely forever trying to chase girls that are way out of your league. Or you could save up a shitton of cash to get your entire face reworked by a plastic surgeon. But if you really think banging 9-10 sloot is worth so much effort youre fucking pathetic

And yes Im getting triggered by the amount of beta genes on Veeky Forums nowadays. Just cry and cry about unfair genes, unfair life and all that crap

>"Girls dont like nice guys, they just want a ripped handsome guy with a big dick"

Said every beta ever

Thanks for the advice.

Tinder is so fucking tempting. I see tinder threads here all the time and it looks so fun

I don't have any tattoos

This is what I am leaning towards. Give it a fair chance.

If I was a turbo autist nothing would happen. If I bertstared when she said I was hot she'd just think I was weird as fuck

>Because they will literally have to do the same thing if you have an ugly face.

Why would you ever want to be with a girl who's literally settling for you? Are you really that much of a faggot?

if you were ugly she wouldn't have talked to you at all

>don't worry, if you're ugly, just settle for an ugly girl who is also settling for you and thinks you're ugly too

Sounds like heaven, and a recipe for a successful partnership. I would definitely not rather be alone, than to be with someone I think is ugly and thinks I am also ugly.

when will they learn?

Veeky Forums has been like this since at least 2012 with >tfwngf threads, general depression threads, etc. I've been reading the same shit for the past 5 years

It's alright. Veeky Forums is still BEST BOARD.

This right here. Except Veeky Forums lost a lot of trip fags that actually lifted and gave good advice. RIP tinytrip

S I P B O I S 2 0 1 7

>all of the sudden

Because there's anonymous people that will make fun of height. And this is something I can't change