When cutting goes too far

>when cutting goes too far

wut

THANK YOU MR. SKELETAL

This is a genuine medical condition. Not the result of cutting.

Do some sit ups and it will work itself out. Can't forget the core, lads.

Stfu idiot. It's obvious this guy took keto too seriously and he became Quasimodo

>TFW you cut so hard and fast the friction melts your bones

My chiropractor can fix that right up

Tissue calcifies and turns you into a literal skeleton. I forgot the name of the disease

Does anyone else get the urge to stomp on a hunch back's spine in order to try to correct it?

Fuck yes. There's this old lady I see at the laundromat, literally bent at 90 degrees, I don't even know how she sees where she's going, must have to turn her head sideways and up to see

sucks but at least it gives them a fucking cool looking skeleton

>Tissue calcifies

This?
Monckeberg's arteriosclerosis

>your body on creatine and protein
not once

why live when we will all turn to skeletons for people to discuss us on the future Veeky Forums

thats fucked

>your body on gomad

>God's Divinve Plan

>when cut is so extreme that body starts eating internal organs but you don t die cuz your destiny is to become a real skeleton

Really? Wow Mr Detective Superintendent, how did you find time away from cracking criminal cases in order to post here?

Don't you mean Nostradamus?

You guys know what's most fucked up than this incurable condition?

The people who joke about it, as if their children, them or a loved one couldnt suffer it at any point in their lives.

Disgusting.

Comedy is the best for of getting over the fact that your loved ones actually could contract such a terrible disease, you fucking shitforbrains. The saying goes laughter is the best medicine for a reason.

back tumblr with you.

fuck off, skeletor

check your skeleton privilege

Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressivia

I cannot even argue with sickfucks of the likes of you. One thing is to make people with these conditions laugh and try to light up their lives, another is to make fun of them like all guys are doing here.

Dont try to excuse your stupid behaviour with that bullshit reasoning.

Woah dude, are you trying to be reasonable?
On Veeky Forums? Get outta heeere

I call bait
>nobody is this much of a SJW fat smelly sensitive pussy

It's only acceptable being this edgy if you are under 18 in which case you should get off this site

you're so edgy and cool I wish I could laugh at op's ppic like those cool channers

Bonitis

you reek of reddit
you and your cancerous moralfaggotry dont belong here
fuck off before someone does a gore dump on you

Was Skeletor natty?

Nobody gives a shit.

heard he ran a 2 year dbol and hgh cycle

THESE ARE THE SKELEGATES I SEEK

>doing squats

heh

>This is a genuine medical condition

Just like your autism

My only regret...is that I have...bonitis

If she really is old, then she may be suffering from osteoporosis/back injuries. That is a huge reason why many elderly people slump over.

Yea, right. That's why you felt the need to reply instead of just ignoring that post. Because you dont give a shit.

Please kill yourself. I'm not joking