COMPLETELY FAT NEWFAG REPORTING IN

COMPLETELY FAT NEWFAG REPORTING IN.

I need help, fitfags.

I had an insight recently and I decided to lose weight. I'm gonna use kilograms and metric system.
103kg
1,77 meters

I'm walking one hour per day on a treadmill. The energy that I need to keep my weight is around 3k, with treadmill. I'm eating only 1,2k~1,5k of calories per day, and so far I went from 103kg to 100kg.

BUT, this isn't a happy story. I weighted myself today and I'm with 102kg, in the seventh day of diet and exercisses! (and yes, I've already taken a shit)

So anyway, I talked with a few friends of mine and they said that I'm eating so few calories that my body is stocking fat.

Should I continue this lifestyle (1200~1500kcal per day) or should I eat more? Also, if you guys pick option one, will my fat stock decrease and I'm gonna start to lose more weight again?

Don't listen to your retarded friends. Ever.

I would stay at 1.5k a day and exercise 4-5 times per week. Starvation mode is a myth. Overtraining is rare.

Not sure if you are baiting or not. I'm gonna wait a few more anons reply.

If I keep with this low calorie diet and exercises, I'm gonna burn this stocked fat?

Bump this shiet.

Other user is right. 1500 is loads, especially if you're just walking.
Concentrate on diet before you do any other exercise though, get that locked in. One one thing at a time.
You'll hit plateaus from time to time, don't let them discourage you, just keep to the course.

Ps. Your friends and family will drag you down if you let them. Listen to none of them. Ever.

Ok, and this weight increase of 2 kilos is fat stocked? I didnt skipped the diet yesterday.

Thanks for the replies, tho.

You could get memed (which you arent so far) or read the sticky

Just stay consistent with your diet and exercise and it will go down. I think you're eating at too few calories though, you're likely going to burn off a lot of muscle and end up looking skinny fat afterwards. Slow it down a bit and retain as much muscle as you can. Don't do what I did.

Former 220 lbs fatass here. I lost 80 lbs eating at 1200 calories. The only thing I will say is make sure you are resistance training otherwise you'll just end up skinny fat like me.

Weight fluctuates a lot, either weight yourself everyday and do the weekly average or if seeing those increases is demotivating for you just weight yourself once a week.

1200-1500 is fine. I would however going with a smaller cut, getting used to that and then increasing gradually as you go. I think this helps prevent lapses
Don't count the calories you burn exercising.
You can diet and exercise correctly for a month before you see the loss on a scale due to water weight or shit.
Consistency is the key to weight loss. Don't try and find a fast way out.

I'd say go over to the /fat/ thread, but it's pretty fucking autism right now. Good luck user

>skinnyfat at 140 lbs
You're either a grill or a manlet.

Thanks for all the replies, senpai.

>So anyway, I talked with a few friends of mine and they said that I'm eating so few calories that my body is stocking fat.

Your friends sound retarded. Go full keto if you want to burn fat. Either way NO GOD DAMN CARBS. What those 1500cal are is important. Also walking really isn't a great way to burn calories. If you can sustain something more intense then do that. Working out is meant to be difficult, and finding the threshold of challenging yourself while not killing yourself is apart of it. Good luck.

Read the fucking sticky.

Can I see your calorie counter? I don't trust newbies to be able to count calories properly.

Besides being a newbie, I also don't have english as mother language.

Calorie counter is my daily calories needed to survive or my diet?

Are you sure your not going over your calorie limits? Most people underestimate the amount of calories they consume. Are you watching what you eat and drink carefully? Are you reading the labels correctly? Are you looking at portions and servings correctly? Are you keeping a food diary? Are you using a food scale? All of these things are important If you want to track your diet accurately.

What are you using to track your calories?

Most people write them down or use an app on their phone.

5' 8 @ 220lbs

At that height and weight I would cut much slower and add in 3 weight lifting sessions I highly recommend StrongLifts program it’s free and has a free app.

Forget the day to day scale number actually meaning anything. Most people can throw 5 pounds of water either way very quickly. If you are going to use a scale us it as a trend line.

Your body does not "stock" up on fat while in caloric deficit, but in times of caloric deficit your body will do everything to lower your MBR. Long story short your body will burn muscle before fat when it detects a long term caloric deficit. So it is absolutely critical you protect as much of your muscle as possible.

Calorie counter is an application or any sort of chart (excel sheet, paper & pencil) to track the weight and content of the food that you eat throughout the day.

If you aren't using one, then I can guarantee that you aren't counting calories correctly.

Trust me senpai, I'm not eating a lot.

Breakfast: an apple / banana and a coffee

Lunch: a piece of meat, juice or water, salad, a carb.

Afternoon meal: a fruit or a protein bar or a bread with butter, something.

Dinner: a fruit, or a piece of meat, or a glass of milk and a few salt biscuits.

No soda.
No candies.
No pasta.
No snacks.

I did gym for three months and I made a weight training. But I didn't see any results, either aesthetic, either on the scale.

>If you aren't using one, then I can guarantee that you aren't counting calories correctly.

I don't have any reason to trust that number that you gave me in the OP. Use MyFitnessPal for the next 3 days, give us a screenshot and then we can critique your diet. Otherwise you're blowing smoke up my ass.

I forgot to say that I made a chart of my weight.

Ok, I'm gonna try this shiet. But I can guarantee you that I'm eating like an slave.

You can be doing EVERYTHING right for a month without seeing any results. You just have to stick to it longer.

track every calorie that goes into your mouth accurately and keep going.

Jesus Christ, you're actually dense. Your weight doesn't tell me ANYTHING about your diet. Your weight is a direct reflection of your diet but I don't know how many calories you are consuming.

3 months is nothing. You have to think in years with long term goals.

>2017 + 0 A.D.
>Making a thread before reading the sticky
>Never gonna make it