>meet girl who is practically perfect
>9/10
>friendly and fun personality
>has hobbies and interests of her own
>nice person to everyone
>somewhat religious and waiting until marriage
>i can't find any flaws with her
>she has a long term bf
where do i find single girls like this? how can any other girl i meet even compare?

i just want a qt3.14 gf who has a good personality. is that too much to ask for?

>tfw rarely meet any girls anyways because i have no friends
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=OVQQ3An4csE
twitter.com/yukakuramoti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel the same way, user. I just want a girl with her head on right but seems like all the girls nowadays care about Kardashians and sex.

>TFW dating a girl just like this minus the religious thing
>We have a TON in common
>Definition of a goodie twoshoes, won't even swear
>Compassionate, warm, and sensitive
>Singer, adorable, 5'3", cares about her health
I am praying it becomes something serious. I'm falling for this girl.

>mfw my gf fits the description

>where do i find single girls like this?
You have to go to places you'd expect them to hang out. Volunteer at charity events, go to churches, become a camp counselor, join a fucking choir. Hell start frequenting book stores or libraries.

If you want to find a good girl, you need to do good girl things. Talking to them should be easy, they are usually very nice. Just find a common ground, talk to her about a mutual interest, and pay her some compliments. Should be pretty easy to get her number.

They find you. Make yourself worth what you're looking for, the serious women come to you like flies to honey. Then you choose.

This.

Improve yourself. Maybe get into powerlifting meets/olympic lifting meets. Do charity work. Have hobbies. However, don't do it all for getting girls. Do it for yourself and a women will come.

Church if you are Christian but don't go if you aren't they can smell fakes a mile away.

go back to your containment board
youre pathetic and should kys

>/r9k/
>wanting to find a girl
If you're this new, just lurk more and you'll stop being so new.

If you're above 26, you won't. Everyone worthy is already taken, and you're only left with single mothers, ugly girls, or psychos.

Best option is literally getting transferred to asia and trying to get an eastern cultured girl, not even memeing

Is this really true? I want a sweet girl to cuddle with pretty bad.

>Implying you can't date a girl several years younger than you
As long as you aren't over 30 you can definitely date a girl in her early twenties.

You're all idiots.
If you're lucky, you make it 5-6 years before she leaves you and you become a hollow man.
The unlucky ones get married, have kids, and have their entire lives destroyed when she leaves 10 years down the line.

You people desperately crave something that does not exist.

>I really want to catch a fish, is it true I can find them in water?
Of course it's true, user. You really have nothing to lose here, go get involved. Worst case scenario you culturally enrich yourself and get some social gainz. Best case? You get the girl of your dreams.

That's why you improve yourself and don't do it for a partner, but to better yourself. The people come and go, but your accomplishments stay with you.

>Being this fucking cynical
True love exists, user. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. You just need to make sure it's the right girl.

OP her, I'm a 30 year old kissless virgin
please tell me it isn't over
;_;

I don't agree at all but i'm curious how you arrived at that number so specifically.

When you put it that way... I probably should. It will be a good opportunity to fix my social anxiety too. What are some good options for a uni student? I'm a Computer Science major so I'd probably need to volunteer or something to actually meet girls.

>complaining about how hard it is to get girls to go out with you
>implying this isnt what 90% of /r9k/s posts are about

this isnt Veeky Forums related. how can you greasy neckbeards be so delusional

If you can get Veeky Forums in record time it's definitely not over. A lot of girls want older men.

Like I said, volunteer as much as you can. Soup kitchens and charity events are your best bet. As for uni students? Even better, frequent the library, maybe take an elective or two you normally wouldn't but the kind of girl you are looking for would. Get outside, be active. You won't find her on Veeky Forums or the internet, that's for sure.

See if your student government organizes charity events.

You're still breathing right? You can still lift right? It's not over

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

>go get involved
involved in what?

>charity work
there is literally nothing that fits my work schedule

>hobbies
i have solitary hobbies (I read and i'm learning to code)

i'm not good enough for going to PL or Oly meets

>choir
i can't sing

>book stores or libraries
and just start talking to strangers? if i ask them about the book they are reading or looking at, won't they think i'm trying to hit on them?

>tfw well past the 10-year mark
>the first year was heaven
>each year was better than the last

>won't they think i'm trying to hit on them?
Yes, they will. But as long as you aren't a creepy sperglord about it, they won't be freaked out.

You should be sending them to:

or

Oh shit, I never thought of that, would it be weird to just join by myself?

>tfw want to volunteer
>references needed almost everywhere
>have no friends to be references

Excuses you fucking fag. Just go and do things. Can't sing? Join a fuxking choir and suck at it. You will get better. You will still meet people. Stop making excuses or your life will be over.

Let's be honest, Veeky Forums is a normie containment board and probably the only place here to get advice from non spergs

If you want, I'll be a reference for you user. I can give you an email if you want and I can bullshit pretty well. Gotta help a brother out so we can all make it.

Life Tip: make it up or like the cliche goes, fake it until you make it

That's not true at all, though. Drop this meme, it's holding you back.

wow you are pretty edgy for a 14 year old

A 9/10 is chad's 5/10.

Different strokes for different folks. And so on, and so on, and scooby dooby dooby

op is a sperg tho and he should go post on a board with the other spergs on
lmao

have you fucked her?

bump

She's waiting for marriage. We spend like every fucking waking minute we have free together though.

Beta

not going to take that risk family

>meet qt who is quite literally perfect minus one GLARING issue
>that issue is that she likes me

how can I ever love a woman that loves me when loving me is objectively incorrect and a stupid thing to do

>meet amazing girl
>she is married

every fucking time, try to find love before you are 30 lads, because it's nothing out here but single moms, losers, and the taken. Just finding a mediocre girl who isn't one of those is enough to drive myself to suicide

This. Recently I hooked up with a girl that was super into me but it was just weird. I'm a fucking autist with no redeemable qualities so it seemed like she was just buttering me up to try to use me somehow. I never even got her number and just ghosted in the morning, it was too uncomfortable

If she spends more time with you than with her actual boyfriend, something's up. She probably wishes she could be with you but can't just leave her man because of time investment
>been there, feels bad all around

>dating girls your own age
why do you faggots do that shit and then also assume everyone else is as stupid as you are?

>5'3"
Enjoy manlet children senpai

i always imagine chicks like this to have chronic halitosis

>somewhat religious and waiting until marriage
>i can't find any flaws with her

I can tell you're either really stupid or like 18 just by what you wrote. Have you ever dated someone significantly younger than yourself? It's incredibly hard to find someone you have anything in common with. Especially now because there is such an experience gap between people who were raised on cellphones and those who weren't. Not to mention the huge money gap just because of age. You'll be making like 3 times what she's making just because your in the work force longer so it ALWAYS gets a weird fucking sugar daddy dynamic that's impossible to get rid of unless she's loaded. You're clearly clueless in regards to what you're talking about.

You don't find them, you make them. Find a nice qt and mold her to your desires. Women are so fucking easy and actually want guidance and direction. Just avoid liberal feminists and you should be good dude.

Any "perfect girl" is a pipe dream because all girls are like they are. The female sexual behavior pattern is always essentially the same - maximize the number of males available to you so that when it's time for you to allow yourself to be impregnated you can pick the currently best one out of your (optimally as large as possible) pool of potential mates. It's pretty logical seeing as they have to secure the best genes they can get for their offspring as well as a provider during/after pregnancy.

Regardless of how much "she loves me" or how "faithful" she is, she will always have that hard-coded behavior in the back of her mind. Whenever she sees someone better than you she will always, even if just as a fleeting fantasy, fantasize about leaving you behind to spend the rest of her life with your upgrade. And unless you're the tallest, strongest, best looking, most well dressed, richest, smartest, most alpha-behaved guy in the room literally everywhere, this will happen all the time. This is as true as it is that you fantasize about fucking a hot slutty teenage girl whenever you see one.

Just accept your fate as a man and realize that your job is to fuck as much pussy as you possibly can. Sticking to one girl is both unnatural and certain to end in tragedy.

>yes goy, being a slut is a GOOD thing
>arent you enlightened goy?
>we must banish slut shaming to improve society

>>TFW dating a girl just like this minus the religious thing
>If she spends more time with you than with her actual boyfriend, something's up.

He is her boyfriend you fucking idiot

Can someone help me pointing out what exactly im doing wrong.

I wont let this get too long, met this guy and we started having regular contact over snapchat. Dont want to scare him away somehow so I just replied when he wrote first, sometimes I would write first but that was not quite often.
He let out all his bagage on me, I dont want to do that to him since its not okay for a woman to do so. IMO.
All of a sudden hes really rude, so I dont message him if he just needs some space or is having a bad day.

I know this is him not wanting to do with me, but when he says he has met alot of other girls that are just wanting something out of him or expecting stuff and he feels pressured.
I never pressured him like that,
I asked if i could cook dinner for him one evening.

What is it that i keep doing wrong? I havent met a man in 4 years, i dont go clubbing and i dont have any close friends. But i keep fucking it up.

in the church

He's the fuck up
Not worth your time
Nothing wrong with you
Go meet more guys

OP I bet she didn't have all those qualities before meeting her bf.
Her bf probably whipped her into shape and after many instances of putting her in her place one way or another, she's finally settled into her secure, female place in a relationship with a dominant man.

i'm not religious, and these girls seem rare at churches too

Call it what you want fampai. I'm happy.

But user I'm dating her. There is no other guy.

Birds of a feather flock together. Tell her you're like to meet a nice girl and ask if she knows any.

She may introduce you to someone nice.

the problem is that i'm autismo and boring as fuck

she wouldn't recommend anyone to me

I'm 6'1" and her 17 year old brother is fucking 6'3" while her dad is 6'2". She's the only short one in her whole family, I'm probably fine.

If they end up manlets that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Then stop being such a pathetic sadsack.

Then quit being a sad cunt and work on yourself first. Rule of thumb, nobody can love you until you love yourself.

I'm trying to work on myself, but i will always be behind the guys who have years on me

I'm 30, have no friends and no social skills

And you'll always be ahead of those who don't try at all, or who try poorly. Make friends, develop social skills. It's the way everyone else got them.

>that attitude
never gonna make it

>meet a girl
>absolutely gorgeous
>great personality
>exactly my type
>our mutual friends say she likes me
>
>
>I'm so filled with self hate I can't bring myself to talk to her ever, she's too good for me

Help I'm never gonna make it

>That pic
You should know that's a dude.

>n-no Chad, pls don't have sex
>s-sex is evil
>you are d-destroying society
>tfw no gf

i only ever met one girl like that in my entire life, so i married her.

go to the Philippines and find a wife. it's pretty much your only option, even tho it's a pretty shitty option...

Hero coming through.

Same man, feelsgood

Thank you

Congratulations my man!

I'm 27 and can confirm.

Good luck finding a girl that hasn't taken a dozen dicks by the time she's 20 AND isn't in a relationship

You forgot overachievers.

youtube.com/watch?v=OVQQ3An4csE

nah thats yuka

twitter.com/yukakuramoti

>finally get a gf early in January after 21 long years
>she goes to my college and we start dating after we match on tinder
>everythings great for like 2 months
>suddenly she stops talking to me and hanging out
>ask her what's been happening
>she tells she doesnt trust me (despite her falling asleep in my arms a few nights previous) and wants to end it
>on the day after valentine's

was bretty cool

How is this Veeky Forums related and why do i care that you're a virgin?

Kill yourself or be a man. there's no other way.

>Anonymous 04/09/17(Sun)16:00:23 No.41015585▶
Most guys have taken 20 pussies by then too, what's wrong with you user that you can't even get one? Sad.

;_;

what do i need to be a man?

i just want a qt3.14 gf with a good personality

pic related. someone who looks like her

You're never getting someone who looks like her. Sorry user.

I'm guessing at her boyfriend's funeral.

w-why not? what do i need to do to acquire a qt3.14 gf?

High value girls are never single in the same way men are. Men can be single for long periods. Women always jump from one guy to another, sometimes they have already picked their next guy before they dump the previous one. If you want a 9/10 you'll have to either find a young virgin or cuck someone.

bump

Something to offer. Be good for something. Be willing and courageous. Be steady and forthright, while at the same time devious and cunning.

Masculinity is a faraway ideal at which to aim, but as long as you make the effort and see it through you will see a measure of success. To the degree you are successful you will be able to offer value to a woman. That said, not all women are equal, or even similar, and having something to offer is not enough to win the prize - it's just the price of admission.

Get out of this powerless wasting you are doing, that existence where you are only good for asking questions. The time of ignorance is a time of great potential, but if you linger too long it is wasted.

go to church

be under 21

be in shape and respectable

that's the easiest way to find someone like that

Good women are like good plots of land. They are usually taken.

And if you do get them. Prepare for a fight.

>Most guys have taken 20 pussies by then too

it's unironically different for girls vs. guys

girls get worse and worse with every guy they date, every dick they take. for guys they only get better (as long as theyre focused on committing when they find someone compatible)

>Be willing and courageous. Be steady and forthright, while at the same time devious and cunning.
being these things is something to offer?

Yes, strong character that informs strong action is useful in a mate, as in life.