Why doesn't my CNS ever adapt to deadlifting?

Why doesn't my CNS ever adapt to deadlifting?

I've been doing diddly for a little over a year now with a frequency of anywhere from once a week, twice a week or less than once a week. I've tried going light or heavy it makes no difference. My lower back in particular and upper back just feel exhausted for like an entire week every single week while I'm at work. My legs are certainly doing a lot of the lifting too as my hammies always feel worked hard but that's a lot more tolerable.

Is this just a luck of the draw thing for some people as they can deadlift multiple times per week and feel fine but I can't?

I really can't sustain like this. It's too hard on my body to deadlift and have a life. Deadlift is my favorite lift but it's making me physically useless but without it I can't work my hams and if I don't work them I get tons of imbalance issues. I've tried sumos, rdls and others but it's not the same for me.

What the heck am I supposed to do here? If I can't deadlift I can't lift and it's been so long now I'm never going to overcome the fatigue.

You're either using horrendous form
You're getting nowhere near enough sleep
You aren't doing dls enough so your body isn't adapting to them
You aren't getting enough nutrition

I eat and sleep perfectly. I'm not in pain so it's not my form. I upped the volume and weight for a month it made zero difference. I'm also in perfect physical health with zero vices. I have nothing to obstruct my eat and sleep habits. I'm also aware of many others with the same unsolved issue.

Try not squatting for 3 weeks but continue deadlifting. Trust me

Already did that. I completely cut out squatting for two months and also tried only squatting once per week. Literally made no difference.

What weight do your use for both? Do you ever fail reps?

Never fail reps. I've done a lot of different quad work so I tend to not squat a lot in general anymore because both high and low bar destroy my body in different ways so when I do squat now I use an SSB and do pin squats with three plates but I'm so exhausted from deadlifting I don't squat much at all anymore and for the past month I'm not squatting at all. For the first couple months I did 3x5 3x per week and deadlift 1x per week. For a couple months I did trap bar squats with three plates. I've tried a lot of different shit.

Oh and I forgot the weight I use for deadlift. Never got past three plate from the fatigue issue I was afraid to go much past that. I did a little over three plate a few times. Tried doing tons of volume with two plates. Never overcame the fatigue issue. Even one plate can leave me in shambles

I really think you should give your whole body a little rest from real CNS fatigue work. If you love lifting and want to keep going then you would be willing to take the step back for your future health and wellness

Try a PPL based on higher rep compounds not including the deadlift. Good luck, brother. I struggled with deadlifting for 3 years and now I do it every single session

And if you have a rebuttal to this about how you already tried what I said, then: do it anyway or quit

I did rest for a week a few times. I'm afraid the issue with taking more than a week away from lifting is then the opposite. Without heavy lifting my body also falls apart. Damned if I do damned if I don't.

Can I see your whole routine with weights included?

stop being such a fucking pussy

I didn't say rest or stop lifting heavy. I said get away from CNS fatigue but still use heavy compounds in higher rep ranges

Sorry but I have a physically involving life to lead outside of lifting. You wouldn't last a week in my shoes.

Well without deadlifts I can't do any kind of proper compound routine as nothing works my hams like them and I lift at home so I only have so much equipment. Having a dedicated deadlift day doesn't solve the issue either.

I said that I wanted to see your whole routine with weights included. If you actually want help then you need to give us information

>claims to have no vices
>has a shitload of frogpics to share on a laotian forest mine detecting forum
Your deadlifts are weak because you shitpost here all day, phraggot.

also
>stretch

You didn't ask me that actually. My routine changes every month sometimes multiple times per month but it has always revolved around a full body routine consisting of a bench press movement, a squat movement, a deadlift movement, an overhead press movement, a row movement and pull ups. Mostly in 3x5-7 range but I have also gone lighter and higher volume. As well I have isolated the deadlift before and only done that for a block. Made no difference.

I have no medical history and am straight edge. I don't eat junk food either. I stretch and foam roll and lacrosse ball roll daily but have also done a no stretching block which made things worse at the time. You can claim I'm lying since you're the one who has to live with it.

are you going to answer his question and say how much weight you're lifting you dumb nigger? maybe that'll make things more clear

could be stress and you are not recovered enough before another workout thus you are always fatigued. there was a study that showed that people who had more stress in life recovered twice as slow as people who didn't. basically people who had very little to no stress recovered in 2 days while people who had stress took up to 7 or more days to recover from the same workout.

now couple that with heavy deadlifts which take at least a week or more to recover from and you have a potential disaster on your hands if you are stressed.

I did and you ignored it Have you ever tried doing something for 6 months straight? It sounds to me like you're following ideas around Starting Strength. True or false?

Also: what other activities do you do?

holy shit, how autistic are you? still not answering the question. how much weight are you deadlifting each session

you sound like a whiny little bitch

Drop deadlifts and find another way to work your hams

If they are not good for you they are not good for you period, be a man.

You are not bracing your abs properly.

You mean my 1rm or working sets or what? I can do 1/2/3/3.x I'd be much higher on diddlys if not for fatigue. I've rack pulled 4plate and could do more. I also do unilateral work so my working weights will all be different. I do one arm ohp reps with 55 lbs for example and one arm strict rows with 90 lbs. I've also systematically eliminated lifts.

I do not follow starting strength but I've read all popular beginner routines through and through. i think the longest I've stuck with any one routine is like 4 months. Deadlift fatigue becomes unbearable at work.

Just work. It involves being on my feet moving rapidly carrying shit 7 hours a day few days a week and a lot of bending. I've not met a single person who wasn't worn out by doing it. Been working for over 15 years at this job. If that's not enough detail about it I'm not interested in the advice.

nothing else works for me

Sleep more
Eat more protein
Stop all cardio

Is this exclusively a problem with your deadlift and/or squat?

You sound like you are educated enough and experienced enough to understand that you are doing too much for your own body when you deadlift. At work you already do a lot of walking and standing and bending over and I think that's the whole issue

I think you should consider giving up on the deadlift and/or barbell back squat and accept that you aren't going to optimally work your hamstrings. Otherwise you can continue to deal with this pain and stress and not lift how you want to anyway

I am a powerlifter but if tomorrow I lost my legs I would try to become a bench god. Work with what you've got. You sound like a grown man and you can handle this sacrifice

You may have made this thread to try to hide from the fact that you were afraid about what you already knew with your own research: deadlifting will not work for you right now. That is okay.

I can't physically sleep more and I have no kids or any sources of sleep interruptions. I have issues sleeping. I have about 30 lbs of protein powder and eat a high protein diet. My life involves cardio through work so I don't that luxury.

Aye you're right. I actually ordered a dip belt because I plan on for my next move dropping heavy leg work completely and focusing on weighted pull ups, weighted dips, bench press, one arm bench press, heavy hand push ups, one arms rows and one arm pull ups. For legs I may be using an airdyne i'll see how I feel. I may also invest in a prone leg curl machine if my legs get too weak but I feel my life works my legs a lot as it is and I don't really have space for it.

>I have issues sleeping
*no issues

it can't be that physically involving, seeings as you're a huge fucking pussy who can't deadlift teenager tier weight

See? You probably wanted to move on anyway and were seeking validation from us

That sounds awesome. I think you'll have a lot of fun and good results with that, especially with unilateral work. Just do it, man. I believe in you

Now I'm going to do my cardio. Have a nice day

I can lift a lot more weight actually as I've done a lot of different lifts but they all wind up causing me worse issues than deadlift. Deadlift uniquely works my hams like nothing else I tried and it cured a hip issue I had from lifting with previous implements. Unfortunately I can't progress my deadlift due to fatigue. I've never even attempted a 1rm but I'd be surprised if I couldn't pull 4plate but given the fatigue I experience from much less weight I'm not keen on progressing it. Anyway there's always some circus freak little girl who can pull 4plate or giant dude who can't. This kind of logic doesn't motivate me kiddo.

I really really don't want to move on but it's better than nothing at least I hope anyway. I really wish I could keep doing heavy rack pulls but my hips start killing me on those if I don't deadlift.

lel

You're a fucking shit posting retard. You won't say what your fucking routine is because you can't just fucking stick to one and track whatever the fuck is wrong. You're probably constantly changing your routine because you start fucking something up on your body doing your god damned self made, bro split, calisthenics, heavy weight shitfest of a routine. You would probably do better to just grab a fucking oly bar, load weights on it and thrash around like some seizure having apoplectic faced spaz. It would probably do you wonders you fucking idiot.

Blow out your back and just snap your spine and save us all from your stupid fucking shit.

Here's a routine for you you cum chugging fuckstick.

Hang self x 1

kys

Just deadlift with a trap bar. Way easier on your lower back and you can handle more volume / frequency and use heavier weights

Diet