I have become destitute, lost money on everything I've traded this week then hit by a string of bad luck...

I have become destitute, lost money on everything I've traded this week then hit by a string of bad luck. Any donation is welcome. Frankly I'm embarrassed to do this but:
>week started by transferring 1BTC to a wrong address, lost forever
>got in too late at 2 pumps and lost 40%
>crashed my car and had to withdraw my last 0.3BTC to cover the cost

1PqUE9zKhuNLwqBYbhYb7iF6sZdPW5bEno

0x7308015AE975968b6eA4EE148D6c42b0E33DAa0A

Vos99EVs3SoJofi4sBSDkmGC88Uihf8MJs

Me in the pic

If it weren't for the wrong transfer I would have been fine, honestly. The other two I'm generally used to. But that fucking hurt.

tits or gtfo

>you will never suck a luscious 16 year old Mia's breasts

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

age of consent is 16 in uk

Genna need some sauce there buddy

Her name is Lia, desu.

Lia Marie Johnson. Pls consider donating

better strap on some kneepads OP

Lol u r retarded
Bitch looks fine tho she from YouTube or something

Sharpie in pooper and will donate .1 btc.

You can screencap.

Deposit some small, symbolic amount so I can know you're serious. I don't have sharpies but I have other kinds of pens

Richfag with 203BTC here. Put a sharpie in the pooper and I will give you 2.5BTC.

Proof? At this point, it honestly isn't beneath me, but I doubt you'd sink 12+ grand just to see that

Beggars can’t be choosers nigga, if you’re not doing it then stay poor desu.

Kys begging faggot

I'm close, believe me. Send money for helium

>>got in too late at 2 pumps and lost 40%
Why the fuck should I have any sympathy for you - you made a bad decision. That's investing man. Fuck off you fucking scammer!!

That isn't what hit me the most. The loss of 1BTC in a fluke and the 0.3BTC repair cost of the car is what sunk me.

Pic coming don't cheat me or you're faggots who take advantage of people down on their luck

Whale here.

Pain is there for a reason op.
To learn.

If I were to donate I would ease your pain, hence making it easier for you to make the same mistake in the future.
I like /biz and I want you faggots to learn from your mistakes.
So I decided to help you out by not donating.

You are welcome

Bail me out whale, you can be the Microsoft to my Apple. I might become the biggest company in the world

On Veeky Forums the term whale means you're rich. Not that you're a basement dwelling land manatee

This. Losses are the greatest lesson in trading.

See

Im doing you a solid op.
If you cant see it you are beyond saving.
In fact looking at it from a value perspective, you should be paying me for this lesson.

But me being the nice guy and all that I do it for free.

>ballance.jpg