If pizza not healthy how come Italians are the most aesthetic and fit race on the planet ?

If pizza not healthy how come Italians are the most aesthetic and fit race on the planet ?

>Italians
>a race

Are you retarded?

they are like sub-race .
Italians look different than northern European

they're like the 2nd or 3rd fattest country

and that my friend, is a lie

fug, i dunno where i got that 'fact' from

cause they dont eat pizza all the time you fucking idiot.
My housemates are Italian. They eat pasta alll the time. pretty much every fucking meal. I guess the diet provides the necessity of life, but it isnt optimal.
that being said, I think the italian way of life is such that they dont get stressed about shit. No stress, no stress eating. no fat people.
They are like the jamaicans of fucking europe. Always late, no worries. ever

>aesthetic
>fittest
that title goes to iceland or bulgaria.

idk kek

>no qt italian gf to cook you pasta and pizza for gains.

do you think pasta is somehow better than pizza

Pizza is an American food you dumb shit. It's not an Italian thing.

no...can you read?
>I guess the diet provides the necessity of life, but it isnt optimal.
>I think the italian way of life is such that they dont get stressed about shit. No stress, no stress eating. no fat people.

We're all one race

>burger education taken to the next level

I bet you think Italy invented burgers too, you dumb guido

>If pizza not healthy how come Italians are the most aesthetic and fit race on the planet ?

>cause they dont eat pizza all the time you fucking idiot.
>My housemates are Italian. They eat pasta alll the time. pretty much every fucking meal.

no the men come in two categories
>skinny twink faggots with gay hair that instigate fights with a 20 to 1 advantage, and then run away calling the cops when one of them gets a bruise or cut
>manlets with disproportionately large triceps, no shoulders or chest, high bf%, wide hips, and bad forward head posture
the women
>anorexic basic bitches with an orange tan and adenoid facial structure looking like horses

because unlike amerifats, they don't actually think pizza is a vegetable

>No stress, no stress eating. no fat people.
They are like the jamaicans of fucking europe. Always late, no worries. ever
that's mediterranean people for you. now you know why places like greece and south italy are complete shitholes

>that's mediterranean people for you. now you know why places like greece and south italy are complete shitholes
they were just fine until the EU fucked them over with austerity and forced mass immigration. it'll happen to you to if you're not dilligent

You idiot, 'pizza' is an AMERICAN creation, has nothing whatsoever to do with Italy. If you were older than 12 maybe you'd know that. Stay in school, kid.

Because italian pizza is not the same greasy shit you Amerifats eat. It is much lighter consists of simpler and fewer ingredients like mozzarella tomato sauce basil leaves extra virgin olive oil. Italian pizza is much less caloric compared to American

You're basing this on Italian American stereotypes.

No, the crap Americans eat with pepperoni, cheese an other greasy, fattening shit on it is the American VERSION of pizza. Pizza itself was invented in Naples, Italy and the term has been around since the 10th century. How can you be sitting at a computer connected to the internet and not even take a minute to research the subject before you demonstrate what a moron you are with that post.

Right, Italians invented pieces of toast with sauce and leaves, and Americans invented an edible food loosely based on but superior to the former.

Thinks flatbread is "Toast". Go back to sleep, your insight is too deep for the rest of us to comprehend.

The are not.
t. Italian guy

>they are like sub-race .
You mean an ethnicity you nig nog?

You're still forgetting that race is just a social construct with no inherent meaning

Fuck off you moronic Marxist.

Not him, but do you feel smart enough to accurately describe Marxism without googling it?

>costanzaface.jpeg

>you can actually taste things that aren't grease and added sugar?
>awful

Way to be a stereotypical amerilard
The idea of italian pizza is the ingredients stand on their own for flavour
I've eaten italian food in actual italy and it was delicious
Could fully taste the tomatoes in the sauce and the smoked meats and the basil in the oil

Americans have improved on every ethnic food that has crossed our borders. That's a fact