Trying to get big

>Trying to get big

>Not drinking Titty Milk

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/15/inhumane-treatment-on-dairy-cows.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_sickness
bodybuildermilk.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bodybuilders are now eyeing new mothers as fuck meat+gainz.
Preternaturally horny pregnant women and new mothers just had mini orgasms while thinking about swole chads and jamals taking turns sucking their tits or raping them while stealing breast milk

I unironically have to black hucows I get breast milk from

Have it almost everyday

Been making crazy gains on the shit

Cow Milk IS Breast Milk though. The udder is the breast of the cow.

>tfw wife is breastfeeding

Gonna have to steal me some gains.

Human breasts are optimized for human gains by evolution

Plus u need titty milk raw straight out the breast

>yfw some women have too much milk because they're making enough so daddy can bulk too
mother nature is truly fascinating

aw hell yeah

I buy this off Craigslist. I put out an ad and had all kinds of black chicks applying for the job. They're perfect because their always preganant, broke and there is no husband to get jealous. Sometimes I even drink it straight from the tap.

they're* always pregnant.

How much do you pay for it?

>drinking ghetto nigger breast milk
some people just like to roll the dice, huh

>hucows
what?

I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't want to steal gains from my son/daughter tho

Ain't that CP?

Human cows.

>hucows

Nickname for hyperbreasted women

Thats why you do it from a foreign source

I dunno, I don't really want "breastfeeding with HIV/AIDS" in my search history

you can induce lactation without pregnancy

it's nothing worse than what they show on HBO

>you can induce lactation without pregnancy

pls share

Not user who posted, but my understanding is if you suck on a woman's nipples consistently, like every day for extended periods, it can trick their body into believing they're pregnant and they will lactate. I only know this because an ex of mine was somewhat obsessed with actually being able to feed me, while not being pregnant. We didn't live together though, so never had the consistency to get it to work.

You just have to suck the nipple constantly

thank you

I'm going to try this

Doesn't it have a bunch of estrogen and female hormones in it though?

Yes

No then babies would all be trannies

Yes, but not as much as cow's milk.

>not eating your own sperm

never gonna make it desu

Human breast milk has much lower protein than cow's milk. Human breast milk is one of the lowest protein milks among all mammals.

We aren't cows. We don't actually need that much protein.

its optimized for human performance

>We don't need THAT much protein.

Never gonna make it.

Maybe YOU don't

so is she

No. I won't. But me not making it has nothing to do with my body.

Besides, any utter fucking retard can "make it" if they do enough gear. Zyzz for example.

Tfw don't want kids but wanna try breast milk and banging a pregnant chick

But we do. dyel non-lifter doesn't but I'm atleast assuming we here have a lot more muscle mass and go 3-6 times a week to the gym to tear down our muscle fibres thus requiring higher daily protein intake.

wait, fucking seriously? I love sucking on iddy biddy tiddies! You're telling me If I don't slow down they're going to swell into titcows?

Oh look, the MSM's trying to make people who work to improve themselves look like lunatics again. I'm sure they have no game behind this.

this is fucking CP

That's why you mix it with ON protons and creatine, duh.
I suspect massive gains with this shake.

>mfw raging boner

Come to think of it.
Why is drinking human breast milk (which is meant for humans) weird and not done as often as drinking milk from another animal?

Had a girlfriend who used to lactate a tiny bit for whatever reason. Human milk has a slightly chive-y after taste. Apparently it happens if they eat onions regularly.

It's easier to farm a bunch of cows than females I suppose.

no but human breast milk has natty hgh in it, drinking it for the protein only is completely retarded

because i wouldn't want to drink milk from the disgusting body of a fat, ugly, diseased woman

at least we monitor cows and their production. Humans are toxic on the other hand, with the shit they do to themselves.

Marketing.

You can get it from a spouse/friend

also

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/15/inhumane-treatment-on-dairy-cows.aspx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_sickness

Rather get my milk from my same species

doesn't work on yourself

The thinking man's fetish

cows complain much less

>spouse

i'm not marrying a bitch just for her titty milk, would rather just drink my slavery cow milk.

>friend

yea that wouldn't be awkward at all

jesus christ, please don't tell me you ask your female friends for their breast milk

that's literally like a female friend asking you for your semen to make protein shakes with.

>an ex of mine was somewhat obsessed with actually being able to feed me
Did you call her "mommy"?

Male babies are all FtM trannies already. The Y chromosome doesn't kick in until later.

Can you inject that stuff right into her tits? Or get an under-the-skin auto-injector near her tits for that stuff?

>jesus christ, please don't tell me you ask your female friends for their breast milk

I mean.... I kinda do

We are fuck buddies but she knows I drink her milk for gains

You know if you had your titcow stack creatine daily it'd probably spike creatine levels in the breastmilk

Is this the work of Dan "I'm a man with a plan" "The plan is to rape as much as I can" Schneider?

I want to fuck Jennette McCurdy until she goes fucking blind.

This is what Kai Greene drinks every other day

Tfw Between was cancelled

Enjoy your aids

>inhumane treatment
maybe because cows AREN'T humans? Also for every farm that treats animals bad, there's a thousand that treats them good
Also glass of milk a day, which I imagine average woman produces, won't change much. It's retarded.

MODS

bodybuildermilk.com/

$5 per ounce

There is no record of any adult getting AIDS from breast milk.

I get gains, she gets to eat more while staying skinny. Seems like a win win

The traces of meth will make a good preworkout.

inhumane =/= in-human

Yes seriously, but you guys are underestimating the time and dedication that the task requires on both you and the girl. It takes between 15 minutes and 1 hour of sucking on each breast with a proper latch every day for months to get it to even start, and without the post pregnancy hormones that actual mothers have, that kind of concentrated titty sucking starts to hurt like a bitch.

>meth
Nah, just a whole lot of weed probably in there.

I'm betting there isn't any record of men dying from having a horse dick in their anus while making a thread on Veeky Forums. Why don't you try it and find out if it's really safe.

Hate to break it to you professor but you're not immune to AIDS simply because you're an adult.

>I'm betting there isn't any record of men dying from having a horse dick in their anus
There is a record of this, just not
> while making a thread on Veeky Forums

That is a false equivalence anyways.

Wow... it's exactly as if I used that analogy to say that "There is no record of any adult getting AIDS from breast milk." is true without "any adult" part.

> That is a false equivalence anyways.
Sorry Poindexter but it's not.

Infants are more susceptible to AIDS via breast feeding due to their weaker immune systems. That is a fact that isn't up for debate.

>Sorry Poindexter but it's not.
It is. There are numerous instances of adults drinking breast milk, but I highly doubt there are any of someone posting on Veeky Forums while simultaneously having a literal horse dick in their anus.

I was half joking. Anyway, obviously the things shown in vegan propaganda aren't that common in 1st world. There are regulations and heavy fines for bad treatment of animals

this thread
some fucking richfag is gonna fucking traffick a bunch of prime young mothers inject there tits with creatine and trenbolone then hook them up to a machine, squeeze the shit out of them then sell the shit to retards like you

Cambodia had to ban the exporting of breast milk last week because they were selling it all to westerners while their own children starved. Even in America there is a large group of women who get together and pump milk all day and then sell it online.

whelp time to get my gf pregnant

> It is. There are numerous instances of adults drinking breast milk,

Therein lies the nub.

Presumably, people who drink breast milk aren't idiots and get their partners tested for AIDS before drinking. The milk of a HIV infected woman carries a viral load.

The odds that a person has aids is 5 in 1000. How many people drink breast milk? assuming a generous 1 in a 100. That's 1 person in 5 000 000 who has sucked breast milk that had a viral load.

The probability of getting infected by a single instance of risky behavior is also low.

Furthermore, people who habitually engage in risky sexual behavior such as drinking from a untested lactating woman probably engage in other risky behavior. Why tell the doctor you sucked on a AIDS-tit when you went in raw in 20 pussies?

Each time you drink milk that comes from a risky population you increase your chances to get infected. Even a small viral load can give you HIV.

In conclusion, enjoy your AIDS.

>Men dying from having a horse dick in their anus

That made me laugh more than usual.

> someone points out a flaw
> "I was only joking"

Err don't know why I wrote 1 in 5 000 000 when it's 5 in 100 000. Derp.

As long as she sucks it straight from the tap, she can have my swimmers.

>straight from the tap

Lmao

Protip: if you think you have internal bleeding don't hesitate to see a doctor. It could save your life!

I'd drink her breastmilk

I don't think that's very safe, anonymous

Black breast milk is high in test and HGH man

Its the patricians choice

you mean any "udder" retard, right?

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Mine too, but i dint think i want to consume anything that comes out of that cunts body.

I like how "breast" milk seems extreme. DRINKING MILK MADE BY AND FOR HUMANS HOW CAN ONE BE MORE EDGEY!?!?

>for every farm that treats animals bad, there's a thousand that treats them good
>This is what milk-drinkers actually believe
Nigger you live under capitalism, the owning class doesn't even treat human workers good unless compelled to do so by laws and regulations that they'dd still break as often as possible. Oh boy that propaganda the milk industry puts out was money well spent at least. Enjoy your pus and estrogen.

>Cow Vagina IS Vagina tho. The vagina is the pussy of the cow.
That's exactly how you sound retard

You babies are fucking stupid. Drinking breastmilk is fun, sexy, and a little kinky, but isn't really a big bodybuilding secret.

i dont' give a fuck. They can beat them with baseball bats to make more milk come out. joke
seriously tho, they don't have that bad. I've seen a milk farm.

>pus and estrogen
that's how you lose your credibility

>oh man I don't really have a good argument but I disagree. I better make unsubstantiated generalizations about the economic system we have and hope it makes me sound smart.

we've had this thread before, human breast milk doesnt have enough protein to be worth it.