Is veganism Veeky Forums?

Is veganism Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/7-supplements-for-vegans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it is. You can be a very strong and built vegan if you know what you're doing, and nutritionally, it's no doubt healthier than a diet filled with animal products. You just have to supplement vitamin B12 and you're fine.

I was vegan back in high school and lost 70lbs. I have no idea why I never stuck to it. I weighed about 160lbs

fuck that pussy shit eat meat and greens for MAXIMUM GAINS

>pus cells
Wah wah I cant handle a few cow immune system cells. Peanut butter typically contains several insect parts in a given jar. I believe the FDA limit is somewhere around 30.

>cholesterol
I noticed they failed to identify what type of cholesterol. There are a few different types, and not all of them are bad.

>Chickens=muh CO2
The difference between that half million cars and the chickens, is that free-range chickens will eat pests and facilitate the growth of crops. I have free range chickens, and they are the best thing that has ever happened to my vegetables. Their poop is excellent fertilizer, and I have had no major pest problems.

>gourmandia.net
You cited 1 source for this infographic, which- when I looked for it- led to a Chinese site talking about marrying bankrupt people.

This post is full of shit, 0/10 would ignore.

As fit as you want to be.

I don't think anyone would consider that a legitimate source, it's just a way to start the thread. Not that it's needed, there already is a pretty good vegan thread.

alkaline pussy is greater than acidic pussy

I'll keep saying this:
>oh man, my diet needs some veggies
>better stop eating anything animal related

Ayy my vegan nigga

>Want to try reducing meat intake
>Introduce more rice, beans, and vegetables into diet
>Literally cannot control my bowels throughout the day

It's your body adjusting, it'll stop soon.

>supplement
There is thread about cheaters for roiders you know
>/fraud/

Not really. Veganism can seem good to some people if they're going from eating shit to eating carefully prepared vegan meals, but a lot of vegans end up stacking a lot of soy, beans, and tofu, all 3 of which have high estrogen and pseudoestrogenic contents.

Doesn't mean shit, yet he keeps saying it. Great work user, you sure showed them!

It's better than your average western diet, but it's quite a bit worse than a balanced, natural diet. If you're doing it for moral reasons, fine, but if you're just hoping it'll help you get fit faster, best not.

I have to say I do prefer soyboypuci

How is it worse than a balanced, as in meat + dairy + plants, diet?

I was strict vegan for two years, and then continued to prefer vegan foods for two years after. My only regret is it took four years to realize why I was hungry all the time, bloated, and grew bitch tits.

Fuck your diet and fuck these posts.

Transfats, oreos, potato chips, soda, white bread, and cigarettes are all vegan. Life-long vegans develop heart disease. What now?

Beans do? I've never read about that. It's been some time since I looked it up but didn't estrogens in food not really matter that much? I forgot but it was about a pretty low absorption rate. Not that we shouldn't avoid it.

Taste, mostly. There's no health reasons to completely cut all animal products out of your diet. Many animal products have issues, yes, but there are plenty that are perfectly healthy and often delicious, so unless you're just moralfagging, there's not much reason to skip out on all animal products.

Yeah, some beans and lentils do, especially those red beans the japs are always eating. I've heard that's the reason they have so many traps is because their diet is so high in estrogen what with all the soy, tofu, and bean curd, but I may have just been pulled in by a meme.

Vegans are so easily triggered.

If your diet forces you to rely on supplements for 7(!) essential minerals and vitamins, your diet is shit.

authoritynutrition.com/7-supplements-for-vegans/

You could make a point about that but I think it's pretty negligible and the quality of life aspects of meat heavily outweigh it. If you eat some lean ham from a good butcher and a bit of chicken or steak from time to time alongside a healthy diet it's perfectly fine.

>authoritynutrition
Don't quote that site, it's bullshit. You can even get B12 from vegan sources, though you'll probably have to search for a specific store.

I think his point was more that why would you want to? There are natural ways to get these things in your food if you'd just quit cutting things out of your diet, and there's no health detriments to doing so, so what's even the point? Unless it's a moral thing, in which case I get that.

He said that vegans have to supplement 7 nutrients which is plain wrong. Even that shit site he quoted only says that those deficiencies are common amongst vegans or that it's harder for them to get enough. Which is kinda pointless since any unplanned "diet" will be deficient in some things, vegan or not you need to care about what you eat to stay healthy.

Each nutrient section in the article links to multiple peer-reviewed journals.

Those are much more credible than you, the random vegan shitposter.

Yeah, except veganism IS a planned diet which excludes all animal products.

I clicked 3 random sources and none was about veganism. The site looks good and credible at first glance but when you take a closer look it falls apart as mostly bullshit. Many articles quote studies from over 10 years ago and many have huge conflicts of interests in the funding/scientists.

Well yea but it says nothing innately about health, you could eat ramen all day every day and call yourself vegan. I meant actually thinking about nutrition.

mirin that 6 to 4 female to male ratio

will i get pussy if I start hanging out with vegecucks? I'd gladly give up animal products for pussy

>mfw only eating egg whites, chicken and ocasionally salmon

i endlessly devour fellow creatures and gain their strength

veggies are for pussies

>when your only argument for a diet is to play the moral soapbox card

Kek, suck my nuts, me and over half the rest of the world will continue eating meat.

Veeky Forums is full of faggots so probably.

I have good news for you user, 80% of vegans are female