Tfw you fell for the lifting gets you girls meme

>tfw you fell for the lifting gets you girls meme

Nothing but money gets you girls on its own. Everything else is just one more contributing factor.

This
Im a lot more confident in how I look now, not nearly as passive as before.

>falling for the personality meme and getting called a skeleton monster by a girl that stayed over all night

>acting confident when you can't even carry the girl

>just be yourself bro

>TFW you fell for the girls meme

>I used to lift
this one always gets me

Girls like a good body but only if you "happen" to have one. If you're obsessed with working out they'll think you're a tryhard.

This pic is my life right now. guys have been buying me drinks and asking me to train them, seeking my advice etc. , I think sometimes it makes girls self conscious so compliment me but act like they don't deserve somebody fit.
>not even that fit just surrounded by chunky Midwesterners

kek. I've heard this so much

>lifting for weemin

It's often followed by
>i used to bench [your rm + 20 kg] for reps, also i was younger, leaner and less trained than you

Sort of this. The Italians have the concept of sprezzatura which definitely helps.

Debatable. I talk to my gf about my progress and she finds it attractive knowing how strong I am. I do deliberately avoid any stereotypical 'meathead' talk as it does frame you as narcissistic in my eyes.

Guy on the left should be in a steroids commercial

She was already your gf faggot. She likes you in spite of that

Lifting absolutely helped me get girls

Also this tho. Never let anyone know how hard you worked for your success.

HAH! cope more uggo

Do faggots like this jusy come up to you and start spouting off? I've never really lifted much in public or gone to bars so I know nothing about these horrible stories.

Women are gay, faggot

Had sex with my gf today
Lifted her up and fucked her while holding her
>TFW

>tfw quite wealthy but still no gf
There's no magic thing that gets you a gf. Pretty sure you just have to put yourself out there, talk to people, accept invitations, etc. I don't. Therefore, no gf.

>at the bar
>dude runs up and says
>"I saw you doing box jumps your vertical leap is amazing what are you drinking"
>later that night 5 outta 10 overweight Filipino girl tells me
>"we will NEVER EVER hook up"
Feels bad man

At least you didn't lose anything.

They told me to "put myself out there"
>now I'm a sex offender

Sounds like a disgusting faggot, and a horrible cunt. I don't know why young people even go out except trying to get fucked. Alcohol fucks your gains, too. At least you're not a virgin though.

Someone change the text in the bottom panel to the "lookin' thick, solid, tight" pasta from Bodybuilding.net.

>"we will NEVER EVER hook up"

did you bring up the topic of hooking up or did she? if the latter, she's inviting you to smash it

No she brought it up and I know you are right but it just rubbed me the wrong way and I bombed it by getting pissed.