What are things like MK677 help make you aesthetic asfuqq. Jumping on TrenAce and some estrogen blockers next year...

what are things like MK677 help make you aesthetic asfuqq. Jumping on TrenAce and some estrogen blockers next year. Would jump on Jintropin if it wastn so expensive. BTW im 18.

You don't need estrogen blockers on tren you need prolactin control; unless you're taking doses higher than 75mg daily.

ok thanks!

>juicing at 18

Low doses.
Dont care about dying young..feels natural to do die**lolnatyy Who wants to live to 80 anyways.
Want to enjoy life to the fullest with 3d delts and abs year round, Natty lifting is meme.

I dont have to justify myself, my life.
ur mum wood fuq me.

> i don't need to justify myself to you
>literally tries to justify juicing at 18
>lmao ur mum would fugg me

You're not old enough for roids yet kid

this is america liberal.

are you saying your mom wouldnt fuck me?

I'm trying to find a legit site to buy some mk677, but everything I find looks a little shifty. Anyone have some links to legit sites? Also, would you recommend taking testofuel while taking mk667?

bro buy powder off ebay. simple asf. of course its going to look shady, its a research product they put not for human consumption. So buy your rats sum damn sarms!!

Aight bro ima believe in you

not original replier but >this is america

yeah, the same country where u can get jailed for hurting a libtards feelings and where only 60% of the country is white and were majority of the men and women are fat, ugly, dogshit

>Who wants to live to 80 anyways
Quite possibly you in about 10 years or so. You're 18, allow me to tell you from experience that your outlook on life will change significantly as you age.

Sure, hop on gear if you want, but if I were you I'd wait until my body has matured so as not to risk permanently fucking over the endocrine system.

are you stupid? atleast read a little bit on how to cycle also everyone says wait till 21 and it will probably be pretty safe. just wait 3 years and dont start on tren as your first cycle its stupid, everyone says to start with test as your first cycle and see how your body responds
to aas tren is strong as shit too so do that unless you want to fuck your shit up

Just because you guys are pussy doesn't mean some men are not. Men have been dying for centuries in the battlefield no older then 18 and in some cases even younger then that.

So an 18 year old can die in war just fine but if he wants to inject some roids suddenly he is worse then the devil?

The real reason you don't want him to hop on roids is the crab in the bucket mentality you know you will never look as good as him if he roids so you try to stop him prematurely. Natty lifters are the biggest haters alive they are just "dip my toe in" lifters.

I don't roid for women I do it because I have a love for lifting that I will carry with me until I die. Roiding makes me a god in the weight room I am already 6'4 and with my huge body and frame I am more giant then man and everybody that looks up to me knows I am better then an ordinary man and every man I meet either respects me or fears me usually both.

Have fun dying at 50 faggot

I said
>hop on gear if you want
...but recommended against doing it now because he clearly hasn't done his research.

>roider
>narcissistic asshole
sounds about right

Why does everyone care so much if someone wants to hop on roids? If he wants to to it let him the side effects are LARGELY overblown anyway.

i advised him to wait until 21 so that if he stops sometime he wont have as much side effects if at all im probably gonna start roiding aswell but almost everyone says not to do it before 21

Just had to stop by this thread to tell you you're a complete retard.

As if we needed further proof that bodybuilding roiders are idiotic genetic waste.

Look at these idiots. Look at them and laugh.

irc.bio

If I'm 17 and my doctor puts me on 250mg of Test E will I fuck my shit?

I salute you.

But every girl & guy in your life would choose us over you on first site. stay mad natty lifter

if your doctor prescribes it because you have naturally low test production? probably not desu. the problem is 6mo teen lifters hopping on roids because they want to get jacked and fucking their shit up, not only aesthetics wise but hormone-wise because they're shutting their shit down before their endocrine system was done developing. 21-25 is the soonest you should start roiding

this excludes GH tho

He hasn't actually prescribed it yet, but my test levels are 481 ng/dl. He told me that GH would be beneficial for me, so he's probably gonna give it to me. How quickly would I see gains on GH vs Test?

>this excludes GH
why

how do you get GH? isnt it expensive as shit??

Get it prescribed to you
Due to the fact that I'm under 18, insurance covers it

Natty lifters BTFO

Holyshittt, How do I talk my dr. into it??

Become 6'3 142 lbs

Isnt GH for minors for short kids?

Being short isn't a requirement to get GH

I did 700mg tren e on my first cycle at 17 with test base. Made huge gains, tren sides are overrated ur all faggots. I was slaying fresh pussy every week on tinder in highschool. Still have a 100% pickup rate in clubs too.

MK is not juicing.

You are not 6'4 you are just an overcompensating manlet and dicklet

Bump

>100% pickup rate in clubs

GH won't fuck your endocrine shit up as the production naturally drops off steeply after puberty + other things that i'll save for the sake of brevity. more or less, its natural production and how the body uses GH (especially during puberty) isn't like typical AAS and, if dosed correctly, shouldn't affect natural production nor fuck with any natural balances. if you want to be 100% safe wait till 21-25 as GH studies are about 20-30 years younger at minimum than traditional steroids though

as far as its effects, they're not really the same sort of thing as test and the rest of the AASes, in that it doesn't directly give you huge gains. GH (and mk-677 to a lesser extent) allow you to recover faster, in the case of GH much much faster, so you can hit the gym for longer and need less rest than the next guy. it also can help increase lean muscle mass and reduce fat synthesis which is always helpful

GH is also, as far as studies show, mostly safe to blast for months or even years as long as done properly, and PCTs are not necessary though some peptides can be helpful

>Who wants to live to 80 anyways

Felt the same way when I was 18. I'm 30 now, with kids. Now, I hope I live long enough to at least see grandkids become adults.

to not sound like a shill let me get into the risks and such

1) if you do it improperly or for a long time, you're gonna get roid gut. GH causes all organs to grow, not just your muscles, so especially when combined with insulin and/or other roids in large doses you run a serious risk of that.
2) if you're using GH when young there is a chance for disproportionate bone growth as your plates may not have fused yet. if this isnt under doctor supervision that could cause serious problems down the line
3) taking GH can hugely accelerate the growth of tumors (cancers) already in your body
4) the typical myriad of AAS side affects. PCT and the normal procedure will work

the bottom line is; i wouldn't suggest you do any sort of roids, GH or SARMs before puberty without doc prescription (mk677 being an exception because its affects are minimal) just to be totally sure. just work out, get your form and frequency down, make good gains and then when you're older approach it again. BUT, if you're going to, blast in a low dose to start, see how your body handles it, and move up if you're good. do your own research, read the wiki linked in /fraud/, etc

good luck brahs, we're all gonna make it

I roid and you sound like a tumor. Just fucking wait. Youll avoid massive developmental risks. Your brain hasnt finished developing yet and wont be for 1-3 years. You roid now youll reach genetic potential in your early 20s and enhanced peak by mid 20's. Theres no rush.

How do I get that body jfc

OP I bet you believe that smoking isn't bad for your health too.

bump

250mg is well above TRT m8, you're looking at 100-150mg.

Roid gut is from insulin, not GH.

481 is in the normal range, I can't believe a doctor would prescribe you testosterone at that level. Are you having other problems or are you fibbing us?

It's hard to get a Low T script from a normal doctor unless your levels are below 200. An "anti-aging" doctor might boost you at 481 but that's a midline number, not low.

Not that guy, but irc.bio seems pretty expensive for it at $70.00 for 30 25mg servings (750mg). Whereas on ebay I can get a gram of the powder for ~$20.00, so I would just need to buy a scale and capsule it. Or should I not trust it when it's that cheap/it needs an expensive solute to properly use it?

What if he prescribes it because im borderline anorexic and can only curl 10 lbs? Would the dose be higher because its not TRT?
>Are you having other problems
See above reply
>I cant beleive he'd prescribe you test at that level
He hasnt prescribed it yet

Tren sides are mostly overblown and placebo effect. People read that they will get aggressive and lose their shit, they take tren and get a little aggressive, and end up using tren as a scapegoat for acting like a moron. The results are nothing short of miraculous

Where to buy mk677

why are roiders always fucking retards? lol

Kid, you are probably the dumbest poster I've seen on this board in a long time, and that's saying a lot.

y so jelly?

Genetics

Interbutts

nattycuck mad
>I may be an ugly manlet DYEL but at least I got muh health

Bumperino

Bump