Listen, I'll be honest with you, you have a terrible chance of getting a gf. Your valuation is insane...

>Listen, I'll be honest with you, you have a terrible chance of getting a gf. Your valuation is insane, there's no way you're a Chad
>But I'll make you an offer. I'll give you a 7/10 gf for 75% of your gains, from the day you first started lifting to your last

Do I retain the muscle memory?

Not a bad deal desu

If it's a loyal waifu for laifu then I'd take it otherwise no

I wouldn't sell my gains for all the gfs in the fucking world, even were I not married. A man's pride is worth more than that.

>You see, the problem you run with being too greedy is that you can be crushed like the little cockroach that you are. I'm the only person here who's willing to give you a deal. Take it or leave.

Yes pls

No

how is it hard to get an unloyal 7/10?

no. anyone that takes this deal is a retard with zero confidence.

How about 5% of my gains for a 2/10 gf?

Kevin is giving you a terrible deal like always. Now me, I like your gains. You've made steady progress, and haven't taken on too much fat. That's the kind of thing I like to see from my entrelifters. Where I see a challenge is, you're Olympic lifts are not what I'd like to see.

Here's what I'll do, 7/10 gf for 35% of your current gains and 20% of next year's gains. There's one contingency, I want to babysit your dog every other weekend.

yes, i actually would love to go back, ive only been lifting for a year and i could have actually gained another 10 pounds of muscle easily.

Fucking kek

Look, don't even listen to the noise you just heard. They're limiting you to one gf with no guarantee that she stays with you. I'm going to offer you a BBC for 50% of your current gains and 10% of all you future gains, but you get to please as many women as you want. Just say yes now

>look user they are just being silly I wanna make you an offer. You have made great gains and don't need a 7/10 Gf. I don't want any of your gains you can keep them! I just want 10% royalty on all of your future gains. Remember you keep everything now and only 10% of your future gains goes to me.
> if you don't say yes right now I'm out.

finally some OC

>mfw it was all a publicity stunt to get free advertising for these sikh gains on national television

Get played carnivorous, sea-dwellers

>have no gains
>would get a 5/10 gf at best even if I had them
sure

This is the best OC from this board in months and maybe even a year or two.

Then again, the kingdom of hearts shoe-edit-guy were pretty funny.

I take Brian's deal though. My doggo likes people and needs more attention.

Listen, let me give you some advice. Do not go into large commercial gyms, its a savage place. My last entrelifter spent an entire year in planet fitness, and made absolutely no gains. You see he was competing for dumbbells with the other cockroaches. To combat this problem he replaced the dumbbell flies with barbell flies. Over 20 visits to snap city occurred. Like i said, its a savage place. Of course in response i used my influences to have all the barbells replaced with kettlebells. Over a thousand head traumas have since occured. The injuries are still climbing to this date. My entrelifter is in a coma. When i look at you, i do not see someone capable of making these kinds of tough lifting decisions.
And for that reason, I'm out

>Here's what I'll do, just because i like to keep it interesting in the tank
>I'll drop my offer to 74% of your gains in perpetuity.
>Because I'm not a greedy pig like Robert. I just want to see you happy

>The decision is obvious my friend

>I love your physique, your diet and routine is great, your a likeable person and your gains are on the way up.
> I would love to invest in your gains.
> And for this reason and this reason alone, I'm out.

Forgot pic

Look user, I love you and I love what you've done. But most of all, I love your passion. You're a winner and I can see that you're a winner. I know you'll make it worth my while, so I'm going to give you a better offer than any of the boys.

Now I'm a gorgeous multi-millionaire, isn't that fair to say? So let me see... I only want 10% of your current gains. And in exchange, you'll get to worship my feet and ass 8 times a week. Look, I can take care of you better than some 7/10 these guys are talking about.

holy shit, epic OC happening

include me in screencap please

>implying we haven't had this thread hundreds of times

>can I get 5 minutes alone with my bro to talk outside about the offers?

Give me a better deal:

I'm talking 100% future, 50% past. I have complete confidence in the capability to generate enough future gains to make up for it.

Now, will you give me something worth this deal of a lifetime? Will you or should I wait for the other offers?

>Here's what I'll do for you.
>I'll offer you 100% of the future and 80% of you current gains for a 4/10 gf
> contingent upon the agreement that i get prima nocta rights to all your daughters

But I'm sterile. Dead end investment, chief.

>You know what i changed my mind.
>Let me start off by saying that Lory's offer is absolutely ridiculous, she is a 4/10 at best
>I'm offering you 25% of your current gain, for an upgraded 5/10 gf, contingent upon the fact that mark comes in with me on this one

>I just offered you the opportunity of a lifetime.
>Turn around, walk out of here.
>You're dead to me

guess it's a back to that a whore business for me

You know what Barbara, you're lucky we're on national TV. Look user, I know you've fapped to my pictures and these feet are true perfection. Do we have a deal?