What are the cheapest gains foods Veeky Forums...

What are the cheapest gains foods Veeky Forums? I am very poor so I need the cheapest foods for gains you can think of and I also live in ontario canada and food here is expensive

Rice, pasta, potatoes and ramen noodles

I live off that and get my protein from protein powder because meat here is way too expensive

I forgot to add I get my protein powder from the bulk barn and just tell them it's flour or any other powder thats cheap and looks like the protein powder so it's cheap as fuck

>oats
>beans
>lentils
>rice
>excess cuts at the butcher
>protein powder

Ontario povertyfag here and I mostly eat ramen and eggs and peanut butter sandwiches. Come to think of it I haven't ate anything other than ramen and eggs this week lol

Yeah that's a pretty good move, haven't been back to a bulk barn in a while, but I'll do that for sure.

There's a shit ton of different types of flour anyway, they won't know unless you go for fucking chocolate whey, and they might not even care if you pretend its cocoa or some shit

>oatmeal
>rice
>tuna
>chicken
>milk
>protien powder
>sweet potatos/regular
>lima beans
>green beans

Think outside of the box and browze your local grocery store, preferably walmart. They have a deal that's 10 packs of Starkist Tuna flavored for 10$. Shit has up to 18g of protien a pack.

insects

Actually this

Kek

I do intermittent fasting and eat 2 meals a day.

1. Oats + protein powder
2. rice + chicken + frozen vegetables.

Pretty cheap. The only really costly thing is chicken. Meat is expensive as fuck in Canadaland.

Also canadianprotein.com or w.e is by far the cheapest protein source we have.

You think he's joking?

Don't they check lmfao

Holy fuck I'm doing this tomorrow.

thanks for the idea user lmao

No they don't check I used to do this as well when I lived near a bulk barn, I'd get lbs of whey for a couple dollars

Meatloaf.

Medium ground beef is something like 6-8 dollars a kilo where I am and you can just put it into big blogs with onions, bbq, and bread crumbs.

Easy to make, quick to make, and is filthy as fuck.

This as well. Tuna has excellent protein content although obv don't want to eat it too often.

I eat steel oats with a dollop of peanut butter every day.

Why don't you want to eat tuna often? You got me scared man, I eat 4-5 cans a week

Wtf I've got to do this now

I thought a lot more people did this lol I've been doing it for years now and all my friends have too

Get a cast iron pan - chicken & broccoli. Season the chicken with pepper, salt and some herbs. Wash and cut up the broccoli; add all to the pan and drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle coarse sea salt. Bake for ~40 minutes at 350.

beans, brown rice

note that brown rice goes bad after six months, so be careful buying a big bag of it

>just steal stuff to save money
wow didn't know we had so many blacks on Veeky Forums

How the fuck do they never catch on?

Seriously I gotta do this now. Is there any trick to it?

Hello bulkbarn employee.

Ya snooze ya lose :)

kek

Nope just fill it up with protein powder and say it's flour or whatever else looks the same as the protein powder

>he thinks employees get paid enough to care

Mercury

A coworker told me about it one time and I got him to get me 3 pounds of whey and he only wanted 6 dollars for it

Bulk barn has protein powder?

ITT newfags not knowing about bulk barn whey

Seriously? Who has the money to actually pay like 30 dollars for 2lbs of whey? It's the oldest trick in the bodybuilding book to go to bulk barn and get lbs of protein for a few bucks

see I mean. I assume its not a big deal ultimately, and I assume that your body will process it eventually.

But I don't like to eat more than 4 cans in a week. I usually make a stirfry using 2 cans of tuna, 3 packs of noodles, 2 eggs, mushrooms, and sauteed onions. Good stuff total must be something insane like 1500-2000+ calories 50-60 grams of protein.

Tuna is crazy cheap though comparatively. Beef is the best overall though imo.

But buy whatever is on sale ultimately. There's a price per kilo sticker for a reason. If ribs are on sale buy them. If chicken is buy that. If beef is buy that.

I eat a ton of fresh meat but i average something like 80 with minimal veggies or fruit.

Yeah its 19.75$ a lb here unless you say it's flour than I think it's like 2 dollars a lb. Can't remember because I haven't been there in forever because I got 8lbs last time and it was under 20 dollars when I said it was flour

That's it?

Fuck man why didn't I do this earlier.

I wish I knew man... I've been on fit for years. Why didn't you guys tell me?

Man the people who work at bulk barn don't get paid much do you think they care about trying to stop a swole guy from lying about flour. They're not gonna question me about it lol

Will they question numales though? It's horrible how those of us who need it most get the least.

Eat a whole moose

For me lately oats and peanut butter for half my calories

Chicken, rice, eggs, beef. Sometimes I get prepared dinners on sale because its cheap and im lazy.

No idea man probably not they're all a bunch of beta teenagers at the bulk barn near me

true I never even knew they had whey at faggotbarn.

Do you ever steal anything from your gym? I've stolen some shoes, 10 small plates and I once brought a pocketknife and cut up the bench at my gym at night

No I've never taken anything from the gym

Yeah they have whey there but it's like 20 dollars a lb

You should. Dumbass normies leave all sorts of nice stuff

What's the point of cutting the bench up? Lol

Just to keep them on their guard

>I once brought a pocketknife and cut up the bench at my gym at night
Just why

I would hit you in the head with a dumbbell for cutting the bench.

Suck my cock faggot

I also broke a mirror once and bent two barbells by slamming heavy rackpulls into the safeties lol

Top kek