This guy is what you call a true alpha male, thick neck, big hands, whole image just screams horizontal punching power

This guy is what you call a true alpha male, thick neck, big hands, whole image just screams horizontal punching power.

How do I get like this?

>true alpha male
>manlet

next

LOL he looks like a goddamned TOOL, and you want to emulate THAT?
>my sides, exploding
Listen, kid: STAY IN SCHOOL, don't bother with the gym. Maybe play a sport if you want. You don't want to be that guy, he's a fucking LOSER.

how does it feel to never have your picture taken with a girl like in OP's pic?

kill yourself tomorrow morning after you cry yourself to sleep tonight, faggot

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Shoo manlet

I have big skelly hands. How to make thick? I also have small wrists

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>kidposting

How can I get a gf like this?

You really don't want a turboslut like that to pretend to be your "gf".

>whole image just screams horizontal punching power.

I'm not even sure what that means.

its some overly technical cuckery they attach to the bait to give it the illusion of being more autistic

>TFW WHN I WaNNA BE ARYAN

is that a dick poking out her panties? fugg m8

what the fuck

Neck curls
Hand curls
Neck press
Hand press
Neck squats
Hand squats
Neck raises
Hand raises

I could go on, but the joke isn't that funny.

That's her inner thigh you fags.

Doesn't look like a manlet to me, he's just slouching

Just a fat puss.

girls ass is lower on the couch. definitely a manlet

Does that guy even lift lel

Look at this cinderblock of a head

its all about SKULL, BONES and FRAME

Nice coping mechanism virgin

Eat food.

>coping this hard

>tfw this will never be you

Why must God be so cruel

>How do shadows work?

how does penis work?

what the fuck

definitely not like that. It's a raised area of her thigh that isn't covered in shadow, look closer, it's pretty obvious, you're mind just wands every girl to have a cock and so that's what you see

>wanting to get cucked this badly

If you can't spot the huge red flags on the bitch in the OP you're lost causes. But here I go trying to save you any way:
>fake hair
>cake makeup
>choker
>weird look to her cleavage suggests a stuffed bra or implants
>glued on fake claws (this is a big one!)
>short dress
>hooker boots

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on her tan, it might have been summer when that pic was taken. Conclusion: This woman is 100% a slut, absolute certainty. There is no doubt about this and if you want her to be your "gf" you're an idiot.

>every woman that wouldn't go near me is a slut

Nice coping skills, gave me a good laugh

That bleached hair is full homo tier though

>but it looks great and aeshtetic!!
Yes, what I just said.

pro tip: all women are sluts for the right man. even your innocent wide-eyed waifu dreams about getting pounded by masculine guys. but keep deluding yourself that all attractive women are sluts just because they dont want to fuck you

why do you guys feel like you have to shoot the messenger here? your responses are extremely irrational. are you women?

>masculine guys
>posts pic of effeminate twink

I am an alpha as fuck monster

When this picture was taken, the 90's, his hair was fine.

Twink? That guy has a strong brow ridge, narrow hunter eyes, a flat midface, a positive canthal tilt and a great jaw.

You sound like a faggot

>29/04/2017 on a poster on the wall

What the hell is wrong with her hair? Her whole head seems very off to me

HGH

She is stunning

Cope

Shadows are miracles
>being this new

>knows all the buzzwords from some incel face obsession board or site
>gets so caught up in theory probably because he is faceblind and wants to understand how real humans see each other
>thinks that neymar looking "little brother" archetype is masculine

Go back to wherever they indoctrinated you. To top it all off you think the dude has narrow eyes when he's really just squinting like all male models, lmao

Are you retarded?

>everything you said was factually correct but you misused a word so I win

you sure showed me

You fags see dicks everywhere