YOU FUCKERS NEVER MENTIONED THIS

>Be skinnyfat 130 pound loser
>Ask girls out and want a cute gf but always get rejected
>Get to 210 pounds over the course of 6 years
>Cut down with running and clen to 185 at about 12% bf
>Some of the girls that rejected me come back to flirt with me
>Get lots of other girls at clubs and parties
>Realize they don't give a shit about me as a person or my ambitions or struggles but only want to use my body for sex

Why didn't you motherfuckers tell me this is what happens when you get fit? Making it is a meme! Girls only want me for a lay. Still don't have a cute gf to cuddle. Girls just want me to throw them around in bed. You lied to me! I hope you all die in a car accident fuckers!

Because I haven't gotten to where you are yet

Nobody is taking responsibility for your happiness.
Do it yourself.

Time for you to up your standards then, retard.
Go to social activities you enjoy that others go to and find a girl who shares your interests there.
Make sure your personality isn't shit.
Ignore the ones that only want you for your body - learn to spot the shallow ones and don't give them the time of day.

At least your getting the attention I'm still only dreaming of.

When I show them my paintings they nod and say good job, but then when they text me again it's just because they want me to pound them. Never a simple how's your day or anything emotional.

Now you get to pay them back by using their bodies for a night of sex and ghosting them the next day

Proof that mans > girls

You all said get jacked. I did that. Still no gf. My happiness? How can u be happy when I just want a cute gf but all I get is used for my physique?
I do go to social activities. I'm bigger than the average person and get attention and numbers. What does it always lead to? Girls thirsting for me and that's it. They don't want me for me.

How's your day is a meme. Do you want a GF or a second mom?

Stop relying on women to find happiness with yourself or in general, m80.

Hell, a good friend can give you that, in some cases.

>expecting to meet decent girls at clubs and parties

dude you are slightly dumb.

Gf. She shouldn't ask how my day was?

I go to networking events and stuff. I'm a real estate agent. I went to a networking event at a golf course. Other guys were old and in suits but I was wearing a polo and guess what? MILFs went on my like moths to a flame. I left. How am I supposed to ever find anyone?

maybe because you have a shitty personality.
I was like you once too, you just need to work on yourself and be happy being alone.

>gets aesthetic
>complains about women being superficial

Lifting doesn't cure manetal retardation

If you meet up without a scowl on your face the average person will assume your day went normally. The exception is usually your mom.
If you're meeting up, fucking and doing at least one other activity together which isn't sleeping then that's a normal relationship.

Not him, but ill be honest with you; ive had better luck getting laid and talking to girls than i have in finding actual friends.

I'm caring and compassionate and am nice to women. I don't have any animosity towards them. Not blackipilled it Elliot Rodger mode. They just use me and leave.

Steroids don't fix autism, they actually intensify it. Your personality obviously sucks and face maybe 5/10 at best.

How does my personality suck? That's just a baseless accusation to make yourself feel better about you. Face is 7/10. I'm no Mark Vanderloo but I'm far from ugly.

Well then you are going for the wrong girls. Maybe you aren't the problem.

Stop looking for good women at clubs and parties ya dingus. Go volunteer at an animal shelter or start taking dance classes or tutor retarded kids at your local library or something. That's how you meet women that want more than your dick. You can't go in looking for women though. You gotta be out there simply to better yourself and the world.

If that's too much effort for you then maybe try lowering your standards and dating less attractive women if you want someone that asks how your day went and is actually interestedin your life/ambitions(or pretends to be at the very least). They're more starved for attention and will put effort into getting it from you unlike other women.

gl bro

This, lads

I'm not looking for them at just clubs and stuff. Even some girls at work they notice me, especially in the summer months, and use me as just a random lay.
But yeah you're idea is good.

Be more picky.

I'm assuming you talk/meet a girl once or twice, then get in bed with them and is heartbroken when they're just there to Fuck you.

If you meet a girl, be nice and a bit flirty, but don't bring her home. Don't go to her place, don't fuck her in some car. Make sure she's legit before you start pounding her. That way
A) you get a feel for their personality
B) they start to get to know you properly. Maybe they were just in it for the fuk but actually started liking you while waiting
C) you're more attractive cos they can't have you. But seeing as you also flirt you won't be totally unreachable

This. How can these autist not realize that lifting for vanity makes you look like a male slut? Do you look at sluts and go "hey I'd bring that home to mom"?

>pursues vanity
>"they don't give a shit about me as a person"
really makes me that the time to sit and reflected on things with my brain.

take*

Dude, you're a bitch, girls want to be attracted to there partner, you weren't attractive, now you are. stop being a cunt and take advantage of it.

This, listen to satan. But don't force yourself to be alone tho, socialize as much as you can and do not act like a retard

Then enjoy it faggot

Love doesn't exist, women are whores, marriage is a sham.

All that's left is either to enjoy your sex life or go monk-mode and enjoy your hobbies.

I just want a girl to want and love me for my personality and not my body. Someone to cuddle with not girls that just say bye after they get me to throw them around.

Cuddle is for babies. Grow a pair.

I'll bite. If they're just using you for sex, then you are lacking in emotonal depth and wholly un-interesting.

This is on you, not us.

>Not wanting to hold a cute girl in your arms

You're perfect prey for most women.

It may not be impossible to find SOMEONE. But you bet your ass that a woman will latch onto your needy ass and absolutely rekt you.

Even if you find someone they'll probably get fed up with it and cheat unless you're +2/10 better than them or more.

If you don't have friends and hobbies then get them. Then maybe you can just keep trying and hope for something naturally. If you set out for a relationship you're 100% set up for being taken advantage of.

Looks are still going to be the first thing to attract women, now you will have an easier time with finding your cute gf.

>Improving physical aesthetics generally only works towards attracting people interesting in your purely physical aspect

???

Are you retarded?

Also, how is it even possible to be skinnyfat at 130 lbs?

this

>improves how he looks physically
>expects to get a loving girlfriend purely off of that

op is a faggot, as usual.

So you are like those women who wants a guy that wants her for more than sex but she continues to see guys who only want sex.

Don't you see user, love was with you when you were fat. You super transformed and now Love is trying to catch up with you.

Give it time, Love will meet up with you once more also transformed.

Keep slaying that pussy in the meantime.

Maybe it's my bad experience, but GFs have only caused my heart to ache and my wallet to cry, with some occasional good feels here and there. If it wasn't for me being horny and that fear of never having a family, I would completely disregard them. I'm sure there are good girls out there, I just can't seem to find one.

Um, no. Look I ask them what do they want and they say let's see how things go. They don't outright just demand sex.

But crucially you didn't get the sexual attention when you were skinnyfat.

Now you've got that bit sorted, you can actually make some fucking progress.

You can be the most charming person in the world with an amazing personality, but you'll still get nowhere if girls find you physically repulsive.

Even girls who aren't just after sex still base attraction on looks, it's a basic human instinct.

Dude at least you're getting laid

I look good but I'm not getting any because I hardly go out and if I do I don't talk to girls because of autismo

>If that's too much effort for you then maybe try lowering your standards and dating less attractive women if you want someone that asks how your day went and is actually interestedin your life/ambitions(or pretends to be at the very least). They're more starved for attention and will put effort into getting it from you unlike other women.

Just got to watch out for the ultra crazy insecure ones, because that's how you get stalkers with psychotic breakdowns accusing you of raping them, threatening suicide or self harming.

>Source.
I put my dick in crazy.

Never again.

>Nice guy
lol, women don't want you to be nice mate