Of Gold Standard.
Mine is Vanilla Creme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7bYmSLMA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dammit I thought he was natty

double rich chocolate

double rich chocolate

He said he takes test. I'm not sure what else.

double rich chocolate because i get to mix that shit with anything and it still tastes good. I have vanilla ice cream right now and it's pretty fucking bad. I don't know how they were able to fuck up a vanilla flavor. I should've got vanilla creme.

I haven't tried double rich. I ask because it's high time I get some new whey.

Are you guys talking about french vanilla creme? I had the vanilla ice cream one too and it was absolutely horrid.

I was talking about vanilla ice cream. At least I'm not the only one who thinks it's garbage.

What are your thoughts on French Vanilla Creme?

ON extreme milk chocolate tastes subpar to me. Its like watered down chocolate milk, even when mixed with whole milk.
ON cake batter is pretty fucking good. I dont eat whey often, but if you do, i could see you getting sick of it, but other than that, its fucking good.

When did he say this? I remember seeing a video where he showed off his testosterone-test results or something, supposedly claiming to be natty. What a fucking ass, trying to be a 'role model' and larping a viking while taking drugs (if what you're saying is true, that is)

One scoop ON® GOLD STANDARD DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE WHEY

One scoop ON® GOLD STANDARD CHOCOLATE SUPREME CASEIN

500ml Whole Milk

Bulking never tasted so good.

>bulking with whey and not just pure milk
WEW LADDY

He only uses a little bit of gear as a tool because he's been lifting for many many years apparently and he hit a wall. He did a video on it long ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=rN7bYmSLMA0

>not fortifying your milk with extra protons

do you have acne ?

>They now have white chocolate flavour

I'm not gay or anything, but I'd give his brother a bit of cum.

>paying ON prices when you can buy bulk unflavoured whey

C'mon goys!!

>paying ON prices when you can buy bulk unflavoured whey

C'mon goys!!

a little but it's mostly from my shit diet, I don't drink whey all the time

Explain pls

I weigh 110kg and I didn't have acne b4 using double choc.

even did keto and drank 60g of olive oil each day nothing happened

I have a Reddit study that proves Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey is the only good whey there is

I'd never buy another brand, and I suggest you all do the same!!

Is that the one were random idiots sent scoops of way in sandwich bags via the post and didn't use the standard method for checking protein content?

Swedes truly are the masterrace

I'd let him dominate me a little bit (no homo)

Double Rich Chocolate is the only thing I've ever tried. Tastes decent enough for what it is. I use a few less ounces of water than what it says and it's even better. Have had some really shitty vanilla from some cheap Wal-mart off brand.

Adding sunflower lecithin makes creatine not so gritty and bad tasting, for any of you goys that mix it in with your protein.

A shame their government doesn't realize/care about this.