Dinner Thread

Post what you're having for dinner Veeky Forums

>tfw permabulking from 160 lbs to 175 lbs

>look at clock
>Realize it's 5pm
>Never ate breakfast
>Never ate lunch

Uh. I guess i'm going to eat one big dinner so i don't have to otherwise cram three meals in between now and going to bed since i need to sleep early tonight.

Any suggestions anons

Been doing shit all productive and realized I haven't eaten today either. I don't know how this happens, I mean I've had very mild hunger all day but not enough to get me to get up. Wonder if this is an issue even if I'm not bulking or anything

niiiice user I'm doing the same from 155 to 165, fuck abs this summer

also I dig that you have pizza and veggies on the same plate; dogmatic approaches to dieting piss me off

Fuck yeah m8. Just got done with my workout, so I'm about to chug down a bunch of whey protein now.

Some homemade stirfry. Tasty.

do u have any bulking tips/hacks? eating all these calories is honestly more taxing than actually working out lol... I wish someone told me that natty bulking is a slow, grueling process

Well I go to university so I eat in the cafe, I stack all the food I can on one plate on top of a salad it helps get it down. Might be bad advice but if you can't find decent food it need a quick meal get a burger from McDonald's or something but replace the fries with nuggets. Never eat fries they are empty calories and do not drink soda either. Fries and soda will fuck you up making you think you are full but the calories are basically useless

Also peanut butter sandwiches. Cheap and calorie dense

Past few days.

Todays dinner was two plates of bottom right- White fish fillets with salt and pepper, steamed broccoli, mangetout, chickpeas and pak choi with lemon and garlic

Also unless you're Chad take it easy on the pizza, but those are easy protein and calories as well. Cheese won't kill you.

Ok,

>Wild caught salmon
>Organic, non bpa, spicy black beans,
>Jasmine Rice
>2 Eggs
>Veggies (grape tomatoes, portobello Mushrooms, onions, green peppers).

With hot sauce, it was quite good.

Very nice collage.
What type of fish is in the first Lunch picture?

Also- are you using a specific app to make this?
I've been thinking of creating something like this for a while.

Can someone tell me wtf is wrong with my body? I have eaten 1700 cals today and that's the most I've eaten in weeks but I'm not loosing weight or body fat???
Fuck this body

Looks good user.

track your calories and start lifting

the usual

>What type of fish is in the first Lunch picture?
Two whole baked mackerel with lemon

>Also- are you using a specific app to make this?
Nah just taking a snap of everything I put in my mouth just now- all just cut and paste in photoshop

Posted most of the meals here if anyone cares

Thanks dude! Looks pretty tasty.
Gonna have to build up a collection of decent meals so I can make one of these.

where do you get those food containers

almost gone
.9 lb NY strip
a ton of spinach

Amazon - "meal prep containers"

That's what I have been doing...

TFW cutting manlet

didnt take a pic, but i had steak and cauliflower and broccoli.

the cut life is real

I'm gonna have some tyson tendies and french fries baked.

You're counting wrong then.