He bulks

>he bulks
>he squats
>he deadlifts
>he uses a calorie counter
fucking Veeky Forums memes. When will you learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats wrong with squatting
my high school weight lifting coach made us max out squats at least twice a week

these are general fitness practices not memes. the things you listed didn't originate here.

>maxing out more than twice a year

>he lifts

Falling for the shittest bait I've seen on here in a while, and that's saying something for Veeky Forums.

that's one of the Seattle coffee whores, if you tip them enough they'll let you touch their boobs and/or give you a handie

I drive by that espresso stand every day.
Might have to stop by one day.

What do you think this girls average day consists of? What do think her hopes and dreams are? What do you think they were? Do you think shes conscious of her actions? Do you think she thinks of the universe? of the stars that quadruple our size? Do you think she enjoys her life?

I wanna lick her tummy

I'd like to talk about DL for reps 2-3 times a week. Obviously I'm not going to be pushign really heavy at this frequency but I'm trying to see hamstring and ass hypertrophy. I've been squatting 3x week for a year and a half and I still have fucking nothing going on back there.

Browsing facebook/instagram/twitter and taking alpha dick

99% chance that her aspirations are incidental to the attention they will get her.

>sleep for 8 hours
>spend 8 hours drawing on eyebrows
>6 hours taking selfies
>2 hours camwhoring on mfc

she is likely conscious that she exists, but doesn't have a long-term plan in life

Stiff legged deadlifts and Glute Bridges/Ham Raises

you're welcome, but your glutes are gonna hate me tomorrow

working a 6-8 hr shift pulling espresso ahit and what Americans think cappucinnos are, and going home with $500cash

Not getting preggo or fat like her bitch squad from highschool. hooking a dude with a boat and a trailer and a pickup all paind off.

fuck yeah, she's hot, she gets paid, she gets worshipped.

nothing of them

yes, 110%

>those eyebrows
>lipless mongo
still would bang but c'mon

lmao she's "hot" til you notice her massive eyebrows, dead brown eyes and rat teeth

>massive eyebrows

that's the style these days. beats the pants off the skinny ass chola eyeliner brows from a few years ago

this is autistic as fuck

If youre high-bar squatting you get little-to-no glute/ham activation unless you go full ATG. Even then its just a slight stretch in the hammys, and a little push of the glutes to get you out of the very bottom of the hole.

If youve rear delts developed enough to low-bar squat id switch to that for a squat that doesnt over emphasise your quads.

Deadlifting is great, but deadlifting 3 times a week alongside squatting 3 times a week is either going to be too much for you to properly recover from, or not heavy enough to be stimulating proper growth. You might last a month or two, but it will catch up with you.

I realised I basically only gave a relatively new lifter the option to low bar Squat as a cure-all bandaid, which it's not. Leg curls alongside your normal squats would go a long way to remedying the imbalance

ruined her for me
thanks senpai

fuck you

>*braps in your path
King county fag
Where is coffee shop?

this girl's pics confuse the shit out of me. is she at work wearing this? there are cups and a cash register in the bg of almost all of her pics. there's even a fucking security camera in the second pic.

Wow she has a pretty nice butt.

literally who is she? IG?

GODDAMNIT NOW I CANT UNSEE

>Thinking of women, even hot women; as human beings is autisic

This is why you'll always be a virgin.

>stars quadruple our size
Holy shit dude how big did you get
Routine please

this girl makes me wish dani meow still posted pics

What is her Instagram?

>eyebrows
it's funny because they're shaped like the Seahawks mascot
inb4 somebody shops them onto her brows and gets a ton of (you)'s

also would still smash.

>more of OP
You're welcome.
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7337345/cute_barista_eleni.html

>the difference in 3 inches of bar placement either completely removes or completely activates hamstrings
Seems legit

Test

My ex works for this chain.

Based

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,NIGGER SHE IS LITERALLY SOME PIECE OF MEAT AND SHE KNOWS IT

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Fuggen czech'd

As if you have any chance of banging.

>Puh leeze.

good job I love thick eyebrows

Yeah she's probably nowhere near as euphoric as us redditor's

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

what's up with her fucking eyebrows?

reason to squat
>joining some sort of autistic power lifting meet
>impressing the other guys at your gym

either way you're autistic or gay so who cares.

>tfw when only a quarter the size of a star

fuaaaaa I need to see her asshole. Please tell me there are pics of it

she plucked them, fucked up, had to pluck more. after a while you end of with only a super thin line, thats when they just paint their eyebrows on

Leg curls dude

What´s the point of being smart or strong when you can just look like this and let sugar daddies pay you millions ?

its in a parking lot im pretty sure.
near ballard/freemont its a small espresso stand.

Self respect fag

>be a women
>have self respect

pick one

>virgin
>edge
>you
pick three

kek

>Not realizing all women are vapid self centered cunts with very little redeemable qualities other than childbearing
>Being alive

Pick neither by killing yourself, faggot

t. wizard

Reminder that if you lift for girls, you're never going to make it

What´s it good for when you are poor ? Who´s going to respect you when you are poor ?

If you work hard and practice discipline with your health and finances, you shouldn't ever be poor.

yeah but it looks like she used a dry erase marker
she's got clown eyebrows

>26 week cycles with only one max
wtf no

Iirc, there's a coffee stand where the girls all wear revealing outfits during their shifts. I think they even have an instagram where they post pics of the outfits they're going to be wearing during their shifts, and the time each one is there.

>waaaa Stacey did not let me nuckle on her drooling hole waaaaahhh all womin are whores

How many girls do you know that actually work towards having a boyfriend or husband? That have hobbies other than makeup, eating, and going out to the bars?

Okay, how many do you know that just do those things and just end up having a boyfriend because they're okay looking for now? How many women do you know that divorce their husbands for some shit reason or another? And those that don't divorce just let themselves go and get fat? How many just ride the dick carousel during their golden years then settle down with some guy who will provide for them?

Face it, most women just don't respect themselves enough to actually become respectable human beings. Which is why people like me don't respect women.

Dont cut yourself on that edge friendo

How many girls do you know at all? Like in person, not from some robot telling you about her?

I live in a college town, friendo.

that's a he ?

>he wants to look like a bottom bitch twink

Lmao enjoy your 8% bf you fucking faggot

holding your butt like that is cheating, makes event he flattest ass look good

These are all over the south Puget sound area of western Washington most of the girls are average but occasionally you get a stunner. The coffee tastes like add though.

lol all these people just insulting you instead of actually trying to refute your claim;
What you said is mostly true though.
And having said that women are still human beings capable of rational thought. Many women are worthy of respect, although you will probably find few in a college town. Cheers brother.

But that stunner is usually a vapid slut. Not shaming all women but I just know the area.

he says while shitposting on Veeky Forums