How to Get this body

inb4readthesticky
I've read the sticky and I guarantee these doods aren't doing SS or a Powerlifter routine, I guess they surf alot but what can I do in the gym to achieve similar results by lifting and running?(Ps. I run at least 2 miles everyday, I "race" the 3200m in track)

Just cut

thats only 6 months of work and low bf

A good diet, basic lifting and enough cardio to stay lean will get you that body in time.
also, why do you only run 2mi when you're racing 2mi?

I said at least, I usually do like 3 but sometimes my coach is a fucking mong and has us run .75 the day before a race, other days I have to work out with short distance and don't get mileage in, so I'd run 2 in the evenings after practice

I can confirm. Your coach is a mong and youre mongish for listening to him knowing his mongness

Thanks bby, I know I'm a mong for listening but since he became coach everyone stopped caring, espically bc last year we had a real coach(think 6 miles on Mondays, 2.5 mile run then fuckloads of 400m and 800m on Tuesday.) This new guy wanted us to "pace" ourselves and run a 16 minute 2 mile on the track aka 2min laps, such a joke

I hate your coach. Just go alone man. Its easier than having this clown fuck your running up.
I ran track in HS. Was pretty good and always trained alone.

filename made me kek

>workout for 6 months
>about to break into upper dyel territory
>cut
>back to dyel land but more lean

god dammit

I just need a larger chest and ill be close to that
Why does chest growth take so long

Agreed.

wear your pants comically low and then photoshop in an adonis belt

>no adonis belt

naw dude a year atleast for most people

You mean Apollo's Girdle

You mean Poseidon's Jockstrap

Look up Wyatt Vinci

That's the dude at the far left, he's a 6'2 instagram model who plays football for USC

bodyweight and swimming for 1 year. those bodies are nothing special

i have your bitch pelvis too, this picture gives me hope, im like 5 lbs and a few weeks of bulk + curls away from you

my god, he's the chad football player

test and clen

kek. i guarantee you none of those guys can rep 2pl8 of anything

your shoulders look really disproportionate

maybe you're benching with your shoulders

coz that matters in the real world?

They're football players, stronger than most fags on this board

> why do you only run 2mi when you're racing 2mi?
> run 2mi when you're racing 2mi?

What did he mean by this