What are some routines for facial aesthetics? I want to look like a 9, currently a strong 7

What are some routines for facial aesthetics? I want to look like a 9, currently a strong 7

>stay lean
>don't eat too much sodium
>drink lots of water
>get a nice haircut
>take care of your skin
>get contacts

Get a good haircut. Good facial hair. Take care of skin.

Chew gum while lifting.

chewing gum gave me tinnitus, no joke

yeah right, this is a sure fire way to choke on ur gum

low test

Sure, if you're fucking 12.

Lose fat
Get surgery
Take tren

>glasses
>Making a chick 10 times hotter than she is
every time

this chewing gum meme has to end. niggas have been chewing gum they whole loves and it aint do shit for them

Fight me IRL nigga.

Ryan is literally the perfect man

That's because they've been chewing the wrong cheap shit.

Pic related is God-tier and will give you the gains you need

The reason why is because this stuff is hard to chew

That specific brand is the best?

To me, All mastic gum is basically the same. However, I do recommend pic related to get more bang for your buck.

So far I've notice a significant change in my jawline line, Definitely more defined and has that sharp look to it. Used to chew on this stuff all day as a kid and had an amazing looking jawline, However, For unknown reasons I stopped and gain 60lbs. But getting back into it. Everything is this tread should be taken with a grain of salt, But I HIGHLY recommend this stuff to anybody to get good jaw gains.

>Good haircut
>wash your fuckin face
>drink water
>keep your beard trimmed a neat
>trim stache if you hve one

Does it taste like anything?

greek bruh, from the ancient source

can you even satisfy a woman like this without an 8x6 inch dick brehs ...

What exactly is mastic gum?

tastes like pine

Chewing hard gum x F is not a meme.

I'm not gonna post pics, but I've started doing this when I was 24 and that's almost a year ago. Got a tren jaw without taking tren.

I do it once a day at least 3x a week.

chewing + mewing + low body fat + drink lots and lots of water = more defined jawline

How much does one have to chew to get results?
What's mewing?
Are their any negative side effects of mastic gum?
Will it help a mediocre chin at all?

How do you chew it, it looks like pop rocks?
I searched this one, why is it only available from a sketchy Greek herb website

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

How much and how long should you chew it?

It gave me tmj disorder

Click click click

chewing too much will give u tmj

I basically chew all day all the time, You don't have to. But It does help to chew on when you're bored/working out/studying. However long is up to you.

How much do you use each time, and where do you buy it from?

I usually get a whole bunch and chew it until it's a normal size wad (or whatevers comfortable) I usually get it from that site, However, if you're feeling frisky. You can get it at a Walmart.

It's basically the Great grandfather of all gum that we have today. It's tree sap, It's really good for you, Has the same consistency as gum so it never breaks down. However, The damn thing is rough to chew on.

That's why it creates Jaw gains.

tmj?

>I usually get a whole bunch and chew it until it's a normal size wad (or whatevers comfortable) I usually get it from that site, However, if you're feeling frisky. You can get it at a Walmart.

Any would do, just look it up.

calling bs
post pics m8

Not gonna lie brehs...

A few years ago I started chewing gum every morning to fix my bad breath. My jaw looks more alpha now than it ever has.

Plus I eat x failure some days and it helps with the jaw gains

sales bot

For who? The gum lobby?

Unironically, practice your neutral facial expression.

This shit is just like posture, you might be letting your face "slouch" if you get what I mean.
Firm up, keep your eyelids open and your eyes attentive.
Keep your teeth shut, the same way you do when your dentist asks you to close your mouth and smile.
Keep your mouth from drooping at the edges.

LOW BODY FAT

Apart from jaw gains, what other effects does mastic gum have?

Are there any disadvantages to chewing mastic gum all the time?

It would be extremely painful

Bump

No dont get facial hair. I see all thesewhite bois getting facial hair and they all look like fucking hipster faggots. Only get facial hair if you have 10/10 genetics, or can get gandalfs beard.

tasting like crap

That's it?!

Tmj disorder. It's where your jaw clicks and hurts. I have it from boxing

Not him, I'm the original poster of Mastic Gum. There are NO negative side effects that I've encountered. It actually Tastes just fine for me.so to each your own.

I looked this up and I could only find dietary supplements capsules
Is that the same?

Am i supposed to spit that mastic gum shit out or eat it after wards

No, Those are supplements that you digest. You want the stuff that you chew on. Like pics I shared above.

It's just like regular gum, You can spit it out. Or you can swallow and digest it.
Which I recommend because it's extremely healthy for you.

Thanks for clarifying.
I've bought that shit now and i swear to god if I just got meme'd..

First sips, and now this bullshit.
Reminder that if you actually fall for this marketing shit you're never going to make it in life.

This is not a meme, I swear on my life this stuff works wonders. Why would I lie to any of you? I want to help improve people's lives. Hell, If this wasn't Veeky Forums. And if you tried it and weren't satisfied with the results. I would personally refund your money to the full extent.

>you can totally trust me, an anonymous poster who has NO reason to lie (other than being paid for my shilling). And if my miracle gum doesn't work, I'll personally refund every anonymous poster here, even though I have no way of knowing who they are. Why would I refund them for a product that I supposedly have no financial ties to? Lol I'm just nice like that XD

Are you even reading what you're typing? Christ, where do they fucking find these people.

Do you honestly think I would waste my time and energy to go on an Anonymous Image board to do something like that?
That is absolutely retarded. I'm trying to help people, I want to help improve people's lives. How the hell is that any different from Scooby, Ripple, or even Zyzz?

Also, Like I said. If it wasn't for Veeky Forums/If this was another other site where people didn't dox or mess with people just for the simple fun of it. I would be more than happy to refund someone's money. Because I would feel terrible if somebody went and bought something that I recommended, And it didn't work for them in the way they expected.

If I was in any way connected to the Manufacturers of Mastic Gum. Why would I recommend different brands instead of one singular brand? Also, Why would I PERSONALLY refund somebody with my own money? If I was a shill, I wouldn't care if somebody bought a product and got burnt because of it and not refund them. I'm here to help people, not rip them off. I want to help as much people as I can because I care. I do this shit for free.

>if I keep repeating the "Do you really think someone would do that?" speech and throw in some board culture, I'm sure the other anons won't fall for my bullshit!

I've never worked in marketing but even I wouldn't out myself as a shill so easily. Rethink your career path.

Wouldnt this shit fuck up your teeth?

You can think what you want, I have no problem with that. Maybe it's this board that makes you think that anybody with the slightest bit of personal advice is a shill. But you need to keep in mind that there are still good people out there with the intentions of wanting to help people

Your desperate samefagging and poor attempts at arguing are what outed you. Any doubt I had in you being a shill was removed with your first reply.

Also, you claim you're not a shill because you don't recommend a singular brand, yet a few post above you said
>To me, All mastic gum is basically the same. However, I do recommend pic related to get more bang for your buck.

It was a shitty attempt at subtle shilling. You've got a long way to go, Billy.

>jaw width is mostly muscle
>"chewing on hard shit like this gum will give you jaw gains user"
>"LE SHILL MEME"
Are you retarded, user?

I've never had a problem, However, That doesn't mean it would be the same for others. My family has been chewing this for years and never had any problems. However, Some people have said that over-chewing could cause Tmj. But again, Me and my family have never ran into this problem.

True I did say that, However, I only recommended because of the price and quantity. I chew on this stuff on a daily, So I go through it pretty quickly. You can buy whatever brand that you want.

Gosling isn't even Chad tier, though.

You can be average and have the essence of Chad if you have the presence and reverence of one.

Wrong.

It gives you teeth gains.

Humans have become softer eaters and so are teeth have become more brittle over the years.

Stronger teeth.

why contacts