Sexiest monarchs in history?

Sexiest monarchs in history?
I'll start, Queen of Jordan

Damn, she's such a qt that the king probably doesn't even need a harem.

The entire current Jordanian Royal Family is full of hotties

>born to Palestinian parents in Quwait

TFW Zionists want to kill this

>I know nothing of the history/ethnic makeup of Jordan

No, they just want it to stay in Kuwait or Jordan or someplace else :)

>

Explain? Aren't they just Levantines with some of the odd Bedouin in the mix?

t. Italian anarchist

more or less what said. The Palestinians didn't get genocided, they fled across the border, where they've been for sixty or so years. Jordan is more Palestine today than it is Jordan.

>Oval face
>Stupid hair
>Fatty arms
>G*ermanic
6/10 could do better

Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari queen of Iran.

Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari

young Elizabeth was a major qt

Ewww gross, a Muslim woman is a queen? That's a cute way of saying taqiyah. Fuck Islam. She's not sexy and she's violating Pisslams many rules against the "whores".
Fuck Muslims and fuck Islam. Watch syetenatheist if you want the truth about Islam. She probably supports ISIS and the trucks of peace.

>Ywn give her a good pie while you sing god save the queen
Feels bad man.

It's weird that the actress they got to play Elizabeth's sister in The Crown looks more like Elizabeth than the actual actress does.

Israel's like 25% Arab, my dude. One of them is deputy commissioner of the country's police.

>The Palestinians didn't get genocided, they fled across the border

Current queen of Morocco.

This. At least she was naughty in the sack.

lol true

She was 180cm.

>She was 180cm.

I very much doubt that.That's a ridiculous height for someone in those times, especially a woman.

>She was said to be a blonde, blue-eyed beauty, and an exhumation performed in 1976 showed that she was unusually tall for a medieval woman (180 cm), without physical evidence of any deformity

Bolsheviks want to kill THIS??!?!?!?!?!

kek

Can i get paid in bitcoin if I join the JIDF?

I will always have pride knowing I was the origional creator of the "Beautiful Monarch Thread" idea. That thread lasted 8 days and got archived. Feelsgoodman, here's Wu.

hot

>outliers do not exist

>American historians Will and Ariel Durant described Charles II as "short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35, he was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live."[10]
>repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live.

Step in line christiancucks

>being alb*nian
>please delete your poast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hurr zionist shill

there are a fuckload of living Palestinians in Jordan, do you want to refute this?

Cute!

No

Nigga that's just Vivian Leigh, nice memeing

Her face is too long and her teeth fucking suck.

The Dragon king and wife.

Plus, nobility are a bit different genetically from the rest.
I know that for example Francis I of France was 2 meters tall. Or the duke Henri de Guise, who was about that tall too... involved in the religion wars of the time, he was assassinated by the king's guard and the king seeing him lying dead exclaimed «Mon Dieu, qu'il est grand ! Il paraît même plus grand mort que vivant !» (grand meaning both tall and great).

Best in thread

>Sexist monarchs of history
>starts with living monarch

Her duaghter is better.

Rasputin's bitch.

not royal blood, though

Wu who?

that's her name

God save her

Isabella. Well, actually just as she's portrayed in Civ V. I can never bring myself to conquer her whenever she shows up in one of my games

What a git

I kinda feel bad :(

I always go out of my way to conquer her and Catherine and Elizabeth and then I fantasize about enslaving them.

Pic related

Do what you want to the anglo and the italian but don't you dare hurt best girl you fuck

no its not, but they kind of look similar