Tell me why

Tell me Veeky Forums why haven't you bought any DOVU yet?

etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#JDI-ETH
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Shannon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitfield_Diffie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Hellman
etherscan.io/token/0xac3211a5025414af2866ff09c23fc18bc97e79b1#readContract
github.com/TokenMarketNet/ico
etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>etherdelta

Circulating Supply?

31million, fucking really low.

Marketcap is under $4million

post from Ifron their CEO

Entry point still below ICO price of 0.00032Eth, good time to get in before it's listed on better exchanges.

DOVU haven't even announced that they've been listed on ED yet, waiting for bigger exchange listing. Fucking buy before that shit happens.

bump

what are you doing on Veeky Forums Mr. Watkins

Total Supply
1,200,000,000 DOVU

>Mr. Watkins
Yeah I'm definitely their middle aged CEO coming to biz on a Sunday night pumping my coin to teenagers

>female co-founders
Into the trash it goes

enjoy being poor. Pump incoming.

Enjoy being poor dump incoming. You pajeets pump and dumped the fuck out of it the other day. This will be no different. Also female co-founder or even female employees in $currentYear is a giant red flag. Look at MOD's team. All XY Chromosomes and a much more solid investment overall

DOVU's been started by InMotion Ventures which is the VC arm of Jaguar Land Rover a 31.9Billion USD company. Majority of the team all used to work for InMotion/Google/Facebook....

And at the current prices the available supply for the next 2 years is valued at under $4million.... If you can't see how that's obviously going to increase, then you're an idiot.

Regardless of females or even if the team was shit, investors are morons and backing from a company like Jaguar Land Rover and with their current marketcap being so low - it's 100% going to increase in price.

fuck you faggot, this is a pure shitcoin, whats the utility of this shit token ? Why could not they directly use ETH ?

>Why could not they directly use ETH ?
try reading the whitepaper fucking pajeet wanting their coins bottle fed. Why don't OMG just use ETH? cause ETH doesn't work like that

This is a p n d. They did the exact same post the other day and suckers bought in at 80K sats and then they dumped it to what it's at now like 20K sats. This company is doomed to fail because of diversity hiring and ridiculous total supply for the coins. MOD and EVX are way better investments and are male run companies. Stop supporting unqualified roastie feminist trash.

fucking kek, I've read the whitepaper, there is no use for this shitcoin. keep holding your bags and pray some pnd group will pump this shit up some fucking day. kthxbai

MOD and EVX are legit coins, agreed.

lol Veeky Forums going to be poor forever, don't even know that encryption which is the basis of crypto was invented by a female.

we know its you Irfon

>31 million is low

In what universe?

etherdelta.com/#JDI-ETH this shitcoin that was being shilled here last night is an actual low total supply lmao

31 million is high as fuck

aww, pajeet with his "stay poor" parroting fud. hahahahahahahH!HHAHHDAHH!H!

Yes his vaginas was very soft and smelled like roses en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Shannon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitfield_Diffie
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Hellman

You clearly don't know what FUD means you faggot.

It's low when you consider the price of each DOVU is under $0.09

It's an ERC-20 token with UNVERIFIED, CLOSED SOURCE CODE.

LMAO THEY HAVEN'T EVEN VERIFIED THEIR CODEBASE.

This coin is a fucking JOKE.

Absolute scamcoin confirmed. This is fucking pajeet garbage to the maximum.

You clearly know jack shit. Here's the real contract address.

etherscan.io/token/0xac3211a5025414af2866ff09c23fc18bc97e79b1#readContract

The FUDing is real. Confirms my choice of buying in. I'll sell a little of my stack at .0004 to feed the hungry

>Scammerdelta
There u go

>ONE POINT TWO BILLION COINS

BILLION
COINS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

github.com/TokenMarketNet/ico

It's a fucking copy and pasted shitcoin from a github open source repo.

This coin is LITERALLY garbage. 1.2b supply and absolutely no reason for existence. It doesn't do ANYTHING that any other ERC-20 token does besides have a RETARDED high supply.

Nice just bought 100k

I love how Veeky Forums just keeps up the FUD, read the whitepaper specifically the token usage and distribution.

Also the order book doesn't lie ;)

etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH

For anyone not in the know, supply means nothing. Market cap is the big indicator.

> Still thinks the number of coins matters

(31million circulating*$0.08)

fucking cheap as hell still

>somehow thinks it doesn't

lol

Yeah, okay. If there is 10 liters of water left on earth, that water isn't worth any more than if there was 10000billion liters.

Makes fucking sense.

There isn't just 1.2billion coins. There are one octillion, two hundred septillion transferrable coin units.

ONE OCTILLION TWO HUNDRED SEPTILLION.

That is 1,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 transferrable coins.

Absolute garbage.

WTF Guys simple math. 31mio*0,08$ is a fucking low market cap. The other point is, that they donĀ“t release new coins until the product is out.

pajeet isn't going to get paid by this thread is going which is why he's so hostile. poor guy.

Please screenshot this thread and post it in 5 days poorfags haha

lol can you even count? etherscan.io/token/0xac3211a5025414af2866ff09c23fc18bc97e79b1#readContract

>1.2b coins
>18 decimals

Yes, 1,200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 transferrable coin units, you fucking retard.

The fucking same amount of decimal places as ETH you fucking retard.

retard

bump

ETH is an actual coin, lmao. This shitcoin is worthless.