What kind of civilization can mongrels produce?

What kind of civilization can mongrels produce?

Brazil

Apparently not Haitian

The number one economic and military superpower in the world.

The United States

He didn't produce it though, he just led it

>The number one economic and military superpower in the world.
>climbs to the op when 90% white and the other 10% have no power
>starts to decline as soon as mongrels increase
really makes you think

>America
>White

Decline in comparison to who? Everyone but China is going down the shitter, and China is going to hit a wall in devlopment pretty soon.

None at all, average brazil IQ is too low for civilization they are maintained by the smarter minority.

The Ottoman Empire

>None at all
I thought having no civilization meant living near enough like hunter gatherers

>Decline in comparison to who? E
White test scores are among the best in the world, yet our general scores show that our level education is almost second world. Average iq is falling, politics is just a game of checks and counters, etc

Just look at California, which is basically the future of the country. iq of 95 and dropping, incredible levels of spending but infrastructure remains awful, segregated communities voting for their own narrow interests

>Le Lynn IQ meme
Read the link in this pic, which totally debunks Lynn's bullshit "IQ map".

That's why you only let in the high iq immigrants

As far as I'm aware, only certain of their measurements are wrong. China, for instance, they assumed to be intelligent because Hong kong is fairly intelligent.

Stupid, but it doesn't discount the rest of their data

came here to post just this.

fpbp

Every civilisation bordering another one

United Statesian

>all human intellect is equal
Um no sweetie your brain is shaped by the environment just like any other animal its no surprise humans from the most primitive part of our lineage are the dumbest.

What kind of picture is this? Mr. Donald Trump has never smoked or drank before in his life, his brother on the other hand was an alcoholic. My point is that Donald Trump most likely hates the smell of smoke, why are these people smoking in the car next to him? Sauce REEEE

>all human intellect is equal
How was that implied?

All of them. All modern nations and cultures are mongrels of hundreds of highly distinct tribes.

I don't get this. The majority of Mexico's population is literally mixed.

They used retarded orphans in Spain for equatorial guinea.

Like a fuckton of lynns data had issues with them on top of very deliberate removal of test scores that did not fit his beliefs

once upon a time it was. . .

>those
>white

>implying