Wow this dude has a sick as fuck body and handsome as fuck. He should be our King...

Wow this dude has a sick as fuck body and handsome as fuck. He should be our King. Lets show him the respect he deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38lzWnSauPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And he did it all natural. that's what happens when you start training at 12 years old bruhs.

Jeff should start a Patreon so we can give him money for being a god and the King of Veeky Forums

jeff pls go

>jeff
>natural

Jeff, pls go

Fuck off Jeff

Jeff, its time to go buddy

Shoo, shoo! jeff

Stop it Jeff.

> joff pls

fucking geoff, go.

What are those disgusting bulging muscles right above that side hip for? Someone please explain why you would need that piece of shit muscle stagnating muscle right there. I wouldn't take this body even if someone gave me a fucking pill that would make me transform into it shieeet. I bet this guy has the leaast enjoyable sex

Adonis belt you DYEL

Jeff

pls

go

GO
O

They're called obliques

That is not an adonis belt, at least not a prober functioning one. The goal of that muscle is to connect the scapula muscles to the illiac, smoothly transitioning those muscle to the inner abductor muscles. But this guy has a tense af pubis and a bulging muscle on the side. So i ask again user, What The Fuck Is That Muscle For?

killin it brah!!

p l s g o
l
s
g
o

pls go jeff
l
s

g
o

j
e
f
f

looks like literal dogshit compared to vynzbrah

le cookies are ready

i haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while but since when were people actually trying to replace Zyzz as god-king? is this just a troll?

I wonder if hes stronger than Connor
Could Jeff beat Connor in armwrestling, brehs what you think?

Jeff is clearly bigger and stronger he would break Connor's arm.
youtube.com/watch?v=38lzWnSauPQ

new king of fit is a meme, no one can replace Zyzz

You guys shit on Jeff, but he was leagues better, and more informative and shitposted less than all other tripfags combined

>themong
>isley
>scoobert
>tiny

Jeff pls come back