Just a reminder that the most elite, highly trained...

Just a reminder that the most elite, highly trained, and badass special operations unit of World War 2 was an Italian unit, the Decima MAS frogmen.

In one such instance just 8 of these guys on human torpedos managed to take out two British capital ships and a number of others in harbor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Alexandria_(1941)

SAS are you even trying?? Italians invented Navy SEALS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Jaywick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_Flottiglia_MAS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all italians know is pizza and opera

and how to be superior operators than the British. And individually being the bravest soldiers of the war. Their leadership was terrible though.

they also had some of the coolest tech of the war

What's with the bong navy always getting BTFO in their own fucking harbors? Bad enough that they get BTFO in combat so often, but you'd think they'd at least be able to defend their own fucking anchorage? At Scapa Flow. These Italian subhumans fucking them several times. Is it mental retardation?

Why would you call Italians and these guys in particular subhumans. They were the best special operations unit in WW2

Well, they were oper8ting against retards, so there's that.

Read about their operations and then talk shit like that. These guys were the bravest people in the war

>All ships returned to action
The raid on Gibraltar was more impressive for even getting in there

They took out the capital ships for a year or two. * guys doing that, is extremely impressive

You are aware of extremely similar operations by other countries right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Jaywick

and yet they still lost the war

Ummm sweetie you knkw what happened to the italin fleet at taranto right??

kek

What a joke. The Nisei Battalion would kick the living shit out of your boys 5:1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neger

hol up hol up
so you be sayin'
we was torpedoes 'n shieeeet?

>Ummm sweetie you knkw what happened to the italin fleet at taranto right??
Yeah, not as much of a BTFO as the Italians put on the bongs in these raids with a couple wine swilling subhumans.

why call them subhumans...

Just a reminder that before they had their success at Alexandria, the Frogmen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_Flottiglia_MAS

>Got bombed off of Tobruk and had a unit crushed
>raided Alexandria on September 21st, 1940, causing no damage and getting the entire crew captured
>Tried to attack Gibraltar, but the fleet left before they arrived
>Tried to attack Gibraltar again a month later, but their breathing equipment and explosives mostly didn't work, managing to cause cosmetic damage; 1/3 of the attack force was captured.
>Had their first successful operation of the war, damaging and forcing to scuttle the York
>Tried to attack Gibraltar again. Failed to notice there were no warships again, settled for trying to blow up a freighter. They failed to damage it.
>Planned an attack on Malta but then postponed it for a month due to bad weather. When they finally do attack, they were wiped out by coastal defenses.
>Attacked Gibraltar again, managing to sink 3 cargo ships.
>The raid on Alexandria you mentioned
>Attacked Alexandria again in 1942, leading to causing no damage and getting the entire force captured.
>Sank 4 more cargo ships at Gibraltar.
>Attempted to perform an attack on Haifa, but the submarine carrying them got sunk
>Attacked Gibraltar again, causing no damage and sustaining 66% losses.
>Attacked a small convoy, sinking 3 freighters.
>Attacked and sunk a freighter.
>Attacked and sunk 3 more cargo ships in Gibraltar.
>Attacked a Norweigan cargo ship in Turkey and sunk it.

Out of the 17 actual attack operations they performed during the war, 9 were failures and 8 were successes. That's hardly badass. That's hit or miss.

I'm pretty sure that 3 is more than 1, user.

What are you jabbering about, faggot?

It should be obvious, if you have any idea what happened on the raids on Taranto and Alexandria.

>italy performs a sabotage mission
>nearly half of the equipment malfunctions

Classic Italy. Still a very impressive show of special forces.

Oh, I know about the pinprick Taranto hairpulling, and I also know that these Italian subhumans put far more BTFO on the bongs than that, faggot. Since you're working so hard to greentext all that, you might want to greentext all of the BTFO they put on the bongs in those raids, with a few wine swilling subhumans.

Open up a history book sometime. It would be enlightening.

Something tells me you never studied the SAS in depth.

I have, lad, that's how I know the wine swillers BTFO the bongs in that series of battles.

I guess I have to ask the question again, are the bongs capable of defending their own fucking harbors? They got destroyed in their own fucking anchorages in this case, in Gibraltar, in Crete, in Scapa Flow... how many thousands of dead and how much tonnage destroyed? Was it mental retardation? Why does this always happen?

>I have, lad, that's how I know the wine swillers BTFO the bongs in that series of battles.
If you're going to lie, you shouldn't do so with such transparency.

>I guess I have to ask the question again, are the bongs capable of defending their own fucking harbors?
Their total losses to all Frogmen attacks (which had a 47% success rate) is less than what they inflicted in one raid at Taranto. It is less than things like what the Americans suffered at Pearl Harbor or the Japanese suffered at Truk. They were of comparable effectiveness in defending their harbors as everyone else in the war.

You are incredibly stupid, which isn't surprising giving how much /int/ you radiate.

That would be the Serbs

>Getting your head cut off by Croats
>Brave

alrighty there Boris Ovicovic

>Their total losses to all Frogmen attacks (which had a 47% success rate) is less than what they inflicted in one raid at Taranto.
False. Simply false, and as you're refusing to execute your greentext magic on that, I'll assume you know it's false.

You didn't answer the question though. Was it mental retardation that caused all those losses in harbor?

>False. Simply false,
Incorrect, retard. The sum total of all British ships sunk by Frogmen are 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer 4 tankers, 1 motorship, and 10 steamships. Their combined tonnage is less than the Conte di Cavour alone. You could add in ships that were damaged and returned to the fray, but they'd still be outweighed by the other 2 battleships and cruisers messed up at Taranto.

Like I said at the outset, 3 is more than 1.

>ou didn't answer the question though. Was it mental retardation that caused all those losses in harbor?
Yes I did, learn to read.

>Their total losses to all Frogmen attacks (which had a 47% success rate) is less than what they inflicted in one raid at Taranto. It is less than things like what the Americans suffered at Pearl Harbor or the Japanese suffered at Truk. They were of comparable effectiveness in defending their harbors as everyone else in the war.

'Italian WW2 collector rifles for sale- Never fired, Only dropped once ! "

>Incorrect, retard.
No, correct, as even your own retarded post makes clear. The drunken subhuman Italians swam in and destroyed more than the bongs in their tiny pinprick raid. Now you know, retard.

And no, you didn't answer the question. Was it bong mental retardation that caused the constant BTFO's in bong anchorages?