BITCOIN 10K INCOMING

Tried to warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/924535172036427776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dreamed last night BCT will shoot today up to 7K-9K. So far I'm let down, but there's stlil a little hope.

I don't know wtf is going on anymore

This spike is unnatural. Seems like a classic pump&dump. I'll wait and see how it plays out.

I tried to warn you.

But why now?

Short squeeze.

U fukjn idioots dont u read the news

China is back nov 1st idiots

Funny, that is what they told me at $10.

Because everyone wants to gets in before everyone else gets into it?

Don't ask why BTC is pumping, ask yourself why you didn't see it coming.

The more interesting thing is that the total market cap is rising. And most of the money in altcoins will flow back into bitcoin. It's like bitcoin holders profit passively by all the gamblers wasting their time on altcoins.

The dump has begun.

Back down to $5700 by 5PM

cap it

Back to your altcoin containment scams, Salty Alty.

Actually totally overlooked that
I'm retarded

DELUDED Bitcoiners
Is literally slower than any other shitcoin, but it has:
>muh first mover advantage
>muh store of value: less usage = more valuable; very logical

Everything has to stop at some point and this time BCH and ETH are taking over the reigns.

>bitfinex as always
10k BTC volume in one candle
that's suspicious

>he doesnt just print money whenever he wants

wut?

>random moon missions
TA only works when things make sense

Wrong. China is out as of Nov 1, Mr. Pajeet.

>suspicious

don't you know who's in charge by now? WE have no power. we just ride their coattails and hope their greed pushes this shit to 1 million per coin

>BCH and ETH
holy shit check this cuck out, holding some proper shitcoin bags.

This
user is probably right
It was on Finex, and they probably just printed some Tether.

Glad I listened to OP last night, and dumped all of my alts at an 80% loss and went all in on Bitcoin.. Now I am truly on my way to Lamboland. Looks like OP was also right about the Segwit2x fud bullshit to scam pump and dump Bitcoin Cash!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

LOL!!!

Just made 3x with BCH over the last few days with margin.
ETH is soon next im going to buy, will 2x within the following 2 months.

Don't come crying to me with your LINK and BTC bags in January, user.

Bitcoin pump and dump? Hahaha they would need billions to control the market

$5980 is the buy on this profit taking mini dip I just did.

>BTC bags

Actually, The Group I just contacted is buying in at $5910. Nothing Personal.

This has bubble written all over it.

thx, just bougth 100k

"Tried to warn you"
Oh wow you must have been the only one who thought Bitcoin will pump again before another fork. Literally everyone was aware of this.

>BTC, BCH, BTG all mooning

>calling random ppl a pajeet
I know ur tricks pajeet
cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-might-be-able-to-trade-bitcoin-again-soon

Shit, beat us to it, Asshat.

>For now, nobody knows exactly what’s going to happen after Nov. 1.

Check the time of His post, and match it with the chart, Dumbass. Your mother must be REAL proud of you!

Are you broken? I could have told you a month ago bitcoin will pump end of Oct. start of Nov. Fucking retard Pajeet.

You are not old enough to be on this board. Run along upstairs now, Mum has tendies ready.

Wow what a well thought out reponse to prove me wrong. Off yourself bud.

Yes

Got into Bitcoin right after BCH fork. Last night I bought BCH so I now hodl 21 BCC, 21 BTG and 21 BTC. Soon also 21 whatever the BCC fork is called.

OP was right about the Bitcoin Cash Pump and Dump. Pic Related. Glad I didnt buy in. thank you OP.

You are most certainly welcome.

Rolf now i remember why i stop trying to help people here after i became a whale, srsly dont know if people r this retarded or mememing me

Much this, Brother.

Cant spell
"much this brother"
"OP WAS RIGHT OP IS BEST"
Holy fucking shit 3 literal Pajeets in one thread. POO. Saged.

I sold an hour before, wanting to make money out of the dips..goddammit, fuck you demiurge. Hope it goes down. GO. DOWN!!

I just noticed, OP. You said 5980 when you obviously meant 5890. Are you One of Us? 11110101000010101010101001

Back to your Altcoin containment scams, please Salty Alty.

Yes. 11001011100110010010101111010101

one day, tether will blow up

WRONG

This spells the end, not the beginning mates.

I've been calling this shit all week and you pajeets didn't listen.

As China is exiting the market tomorrow/the next day, there's been plenty waiting to cash out hoping for one last spike to $6000.

Now that we've seen it, its time for the impending correction.

Its going to come fast.

Its going to come hard.

And your fucking heads are going to be spinning pajeets.

Call Grichka

>ZB.com
Oct 28th and the site doesn't even exist, have fun waiting Nov 1st.
>Chinese might be able
might
>soon
soon
>violating rules in China
sound funny, what could go possibly go wrong...
>Chinese goverment behind that exchange
Of course, I totally trust low tier rumors.

funny, i've just been on ZB.com it's definitely there

Youve been fud spamming this shit for three days. No one believes you. You were in on the Bitcoin cash pump and dump by fuding people out of Bitcoin and in to Bitcoin Cash. Fuck Off. Over.

good that I have everything in bags uhm alts now

This is actually a real scenario.

It looks like when they delist a coin on Bittrex that the day before that coin that usually would be worthless it moon hard without any reason.

Have fun giving your money to the Chink.

THIS, IT'S A TRAP. THE CHINESE ARE CASHING OUT SO THEY WANT TO DO IT AT ATH. IT'S NOT A NATURAL RISE

Salty Alty's are waking up to find that their Bitcoin Cash scam collapsed.

CaptTrebC here,

TA says November is going to be the sell off. Its a TD 9 on the monthly. Prepare for this one last push, enjoy your flight

Captain, over and out

Lol I've never even typed the words bitcoin cash until this post. who the fuck cares about that shitcoin.

I've been here warning mouthbreathers who can't read charts or news outside of Veeky Forums who are buying into this "$10k incoming nao" FOMO horseshit. My warning was clear, by Monday evening/Tuesday morning you'll see which of us is going to make it and which of us is going to follow the lemming pajeets into poverty. Zoom out, see the patterns, accept the truth, and stop being as bad as a deluded linkie.

SALTY ALTY FUD RAID INCOMING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Implying that bitcoins rise in the first place is natural.

The Chinese FUD is old. Bitcoin is going up, your short positions are fucked

Alts aren't going to be pumped as hard as BTC dumps. We're going to see a pullback to fiat. Some alts may see some decent returns this week, but this is definitely not going be even close to a 1:1 transfer of capital.

What happened to the fork and people fomoing to BTC to have both chains? Yeah I think thats about to start. Most certainly we will get new ATH before the split.

5% total volume chinks just don't matter anymore. /thread

I agree it'll hit a new high ahead of the split, but its not going to carry on from this rally. We'll see a correction first, likely to just under $5000 with the absolute bottom being $4500, followed by a massive rally to $7/8k ahead of the split.

"zoom out"? It will make you look the total retard you are, but your wish is my Command.

what a masterpiece

Bitfinex is the exchange with the most volume (probably because of wash trading, but who cares). Therefore 10k BTC in an hour isn't that much especially if you consider margin trading.

now you see after every rise btc drops atleast a grand
this drop is overdue idiot

You are completely void of the gift of abstract reasoning, you poor thing. One of these is not like the other. I'll bet you do real well with Common Core Math.

You're right! there's not a single downturn after an ATH on that chart!...

you fucking moron. i'm not saying its all over for BTC, its going to go down forever. I'm saying a hard correction is coming in the very near future before we hit the next rally. your chart shows the exact same fucking thing happens every time you pajeet.

>price displayed in USD instead of sats

Absolutely disgusting.

But you are trying to say thaat is going to happen way before it actually is, Mong.

Hey geniuses, If the chinks don't matter, then explain why it's happening 2 days before their exchanges close.

Some of us are not basement dwelling neets, some of us actually own Corporation in which our ledgers deal in USD, and Bitcoin is just a side gig, not our sole basement dwelling focus in life, so, we refer to bitcoin value in USD. Crawl back down the stairs and under your bed, please.

Just wait until Tuesday and tell me that. Its happening ahead of the next fork. Your precious fork isn't going to carry you from here to $10k without first seeing $5000 again. There's been too much resistance and not enough support to carry it upward. Its fallen far behind the trench it needs to follow in order to breakaway upward. Anyone worth anything in this game can see the same things, and they're more than happy to let the price drop back to $5000 so the next rally has the support it needs to hit $10k. Its no skin off their back to wait. Whales aren't impatient FOMO chasers like the ADHD pajeets on Veeky Forums.

Exponential Normie Money incoming, Mong.

I don't think 10k but prolly 6-7k this week or more, we have a nice W pattern confirmed by an M pattern last three months, which is a very powerful signal, it should go up a lot

Just another fake Tether pump by (((Bitfinex)))
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/924535172036427776

If keeping track of sats is too difficult for you then get out of crypto. Then again, you admitted here
to taking an 80% loss (WOW!!!, that's A LOT!) so you'll run out of money soon enough. Sucker!

As in Palm Beach 1 Million Bitcoin Giveway. You either are an extremely low IQ shutin, or a very poor fuder trying to direct momentum elsewhere. I suspect the latter.

its not a perfectly exponential curve. its a jagged af exponential curve with fractal boom-bust patterns with massive volatility. you're welcome to sit and HODL, but if you're buying the FOMO you're ripping yourself off and reducing your position relative waiting and buying the dump. aka: you're losing the fucking game pajeet

It wasn't supposed to go down like this. It was supposed to dip down to 4.5k-5k then shoot up to a new ATH

I took that 80% loss by listening to YOU. You look like a FOOL, DON'T YOU?! Now, I am listening to OP.

OP here. Ive been trying to tell you it wasnt going to go down lile that for a very long time. Brown id poster kid is correcr. One Of These Is Not Like The Other.

It still will. Its not at a new ATH, its catching resistance at the same point its been catching resistance for a week. This is its last gasp for air before it gets dragged down. Once it levels out around $5000, we'll see $7000 not long after. You'll get a 15% discount on BTC if you're buying around Tuesday/Wednesday.

Nice job timing the market, warren.

OP! You ok? You having a stroke? Don't die on us, we need your info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much resistance, won't last.

>One of these is not like the other

Care to elaborate?

Your shorts are going to get SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO liquidated!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you have a proper meme for this extraordinary stupid comment

this is pretty much the most stupid thing Ive read on /biz in years

The sad reality is that nobody has a clue here.