Www.lomostar.com is LIVE!

Hi Veeky Forums!

Things that are coming next

* You will be able to participate in many fun events inside the app (LoMoCoins are regularly being airdropped at the moment)
* You will be able to trade LoMoCoins not only on exchanges such as Bittrex, but also on our own new exchange www.xstar.io and others in the future
* You will be able to download the app not only in the Google Playstore but also in the Apple Store soon
* You will meet our research lab F5, which already partnered with more than 100 businesses in China (you can also work with us as a business or university)
* You will see us in a blockchain documentary
* You will be able to use our Over-The -Counter social trading services on the social map of our app (similar to sites like localbitcoins.com and localethereum.com/)
* You will meet our whole team in a fun video soon
* You will be able to use LoMoStar in MANY new ways in the future when the beta is over and the official app is released ,as we are continuously updating and improving our app
* We also have some other hidden surprises which we will not disclose for now :)
Here our introduction video about our LoMoStar app: youtu.be/k3SBw97F-ng. Visit the Google Appstore if you want to test our Beta app.

Please, join our Slack or Telegram and talk to our community manager. He is happy to explain our philosophy and vision at LoMo and how we determined to make this vision a reality!

- Team LoMo

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ukvqr
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228783.0
medium.com/@lomostar/monster-battle-for-halloween-lomostar-gift-defense-is-coming-soon-600ca66655ff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big

Great news!

Doesn't even moon. Why did I buy this shitcoin?

We do not care about short-term price pumps. We want to offer long-term value to our users and investors and reinvent how people interact with one another through our barrier-free Social Economy model. We are certain that in the long run we will be the frontier of the (LBS) blockchain entertainment apps in our society :)

"LoMoCoin’s core team has been working together since 2013 and has experienced the mining and trading of Bitcoin and Litecoin in the early days. We are also one of the first teams in China that begun R&D application and development of blockchain technology. At present, there are more than 30 people in our team and we have started to recruit talents all around the globe with the ability to settle in various countries and regions to jointly promote and help develop LoMoCoin.
"

can't wait to test the app on iOS

Recently it actually has been around 50. We want to grow as fast as possible and many of work at least 6 days a week to make Feixiong's, our CEO, dream come true ^^

We send our last email yesterday, hopefully next week we can launch the iOS beta

oh fuck am I gonna be rich

GEOcoin is another GPS integrated coin and it is mooning right now. I don't know why LOMO would not also be.

What im really interested in is the competition with similar product.

Are there any?

thanks for dropping by and letting us know

Can't wait, this is gonna be a comfy moon.

We think currently there are no 'real' competitors, but we encourage others to try to do the same. There is enough room for all of us and we are certain that blockchain technology will be the internet 2.0

What is lomostar team's favorite pepe?

The one that does not reach for the moon, but for the stars ;)

roadmap to said pepe?

See website www.lomostar.com ^^

imgur.com/a/ukvqr

Thanks senpai. Solid team confirmed.

Hey, I'm a fan of Lomo since I learned about in back in july.

Can you confirm if you are in talk with other big exchanges like Binance? Thanks!

Now that we have launched our website we will focus on more exchanges. Some of our company members know Changpeng, the owner of Binance, but after the recent uncertainty in China they are waiting till they accept Chinese firms on their platofrm.

So sell lumen bags and buy this`?

This is for you to decide. You can also not invest and just use our product/services. If you decide to invest we want to make sure you trust us with your money for at least the next months/years. We also have a high PoS stake for our long-term investors.

Please tell us more about your high PoS for long-term investors in more detail. Thank you.

Yall niggas hiring?

You can find more information about this here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228783.0

Are you at work? Be sure to stop by /gif/ to stock up on funny gifs to show your coworkers/friends

Not at the moment. We are currently expanding from being solely a Chinese start-up towards global multinational corporation. More updates about this will come later how we will set up our international branch. Also, you can start your own micro business model within our app :)

Haha, I have been working 7 days a week for at least 12 hours a day in the last two months. I am always at work for LoMo (but I love it). And I will, thanks :)

Also because Halloween is near help kill our monsters on our app and earn rewards medium.com/@lomostar/monster-battle-for-halloween-lomostar-gift-defense-is-coming-soon-600ca66655ff ^^