Get /fit

>Get /fit
>Other guys constantly mean mug and give me dirty looks now

Anyone else have this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpEn0aM6Jdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, they're just faggots

Yup. Better learn jiu jitsu and carry mace/a gun if legal, it only gets worse from here brother.

No but my lab partners back in undergrad all thought I was retarded, so I acted the part to avoid doing work.
>jokes on them I was merely pretending to make them do the o-chem yield calculations

It happens, I've only just started noticing a bit of progress and already having "friends" talk me down and flatout insult me for no reason.

They know I'm horrible in social situations and won't know how to reply especially when they do it infront of this girl I like.

Trust me mate, you're best just ignoring it cause if you do anything about it it'll only be met with negative reactions from not only them but everybody else.

>get good looking
>girls talk to me less bc shy
>guys glare at me and try to assert dominance
>everyone has high expectations when i open my mouth but im not that interesting
>tfw i was more sociable when i was fat

Yep, I feel like other dudes actually see me as a threat now instead of just some forgettable skelly. Why can't people just be friendly?

>Have lanklet friend at work
>Likes to joke around by saying that he's stronger than me
>He does this about every other day
>Is always looking for an opportunity to talk down to me in front of others
>Is super confrontational over the slightest of disagreements

It's sad because I consider him a friend yet he's always so fucking insecure around me.

while some people act out because they're jealous and insecure, some people act nicer than usual because they respect your effort and are genuinely interested in how you did it

gotta take the bad with the good

Girls dont like shit like that around them, just ignore it and make fun of it.

>start lifting
>friends make jokes about me being super strong and ripped, all in good fun
>make noob gains
>less jokes from friends
>make first meaningful gains
>stand up straighter and begin dressing both more my age and with clothes that fit
>cut my hair
>literal same person
>"wow user you're acting like such a jerk more often lately, don't take roid rage out on us"
>"haha just joking"
>realize my friends don't want me to improve

Sucks I guess

Be glad you're competition now, op.

This. Plus the people who appreciate it and aren't insecure faggots are the one's I'd personally rather be around.

Get new friends.

Anyone else get lots of cool guy nods when they're just walking around all of a sudden?

>guys making awkward amounts of eye contact, not smiling or frowning
>girls here and there slight mire at least

Victory breeds jealousy my friend

>get swole
>guys compliment me on a daily basis
>women ignore me
explain

Those trips seem well deserved
Never listen to lazy angry faggots

You fell for the meme.

This

yeah. ive also been felt up more by both men and women. and they ask whether I work out. Ill start boxing soon
In general though, people are way more respectful

Are you guys serious?

I'm actually getting Veeky Forums precisely because I can't stand a bunch of shitdicks everywhere giving me dirty looks, just because they know I'm too weak to do anything. It happens all the time in public transportation and in college, and it's honestly starting to wear me down a bit because I'm anxious and insecure af.

I'm currently perfecting the art of staring back no matter what, even if it gets crazy uncomfortable, because usually I chicken out and avoid eye contact. I'm terrified of what will happen if they come at me tho.

Look/dress less threatening and have the body language of something they'd think they could control.

Only go for assertive strong guy if you can actually play the part. If you're waiting for chicks to come at you, you can't do it.

you fell for the Veeky Forums people get respected by everyone meme.
If a person doesn't respect himself, he can't respect anyone else either, and we have a lot of insecure fags in the 21st century don't we, now.
Ignore.

If you catch someone looking at you just stare at them until they look away. 99.9% of people will look away after a few seconds. Ofcourse there is the 0.01% of loonatics who will stare at you no matter what. I encountered a guy like that only once. He looked like a textbook movie villain and we stared at each other for like 15 seconds on a tram. After 15 seconds i laughed and looked away because i couldnt believe this guy.
But yea if you wanna stare people down, most give up after a few seconds

A teacher from linguistics (a girl, of course) makes subtle fun of me, implying I am a meathead, I have never met with stuff like this, because I was skinny dude with glasses, so total opposite. I just go with it, cause what else am I supposed to do? Fuck her? She got a family

If it ever comes to that I plan on smiling, picking up my phone and pretending to take a picture and then type something, just to see if there's a reaction. Is that trying too hard?

>Are you guys serious?

Yes. If you make enough gains some guys will see you as a threat and might be a dick to you. That's just life.

Thats the kind of this you'd do if you want to make someone very uncomfortable and piss them off. Now just as usual most people wont do shit because they are pussies, but the chances of someone actually reacting to that are much bigger than those of just staring at someone.

my daily wear is shitty t shirts, jogging pants, and tennis shoes. I guess it's all in my alpha stature :^)

That's the best part of getting fit imo. When people get jealous of you having any sort of willpower.

Drop them like the shitbags that they are. My hs friends were like that and I thought itd be fun to meet up after graduating college to catch up. They were all broke, dressed like they were still in hs, were still "hurr durr im so random" when they talked to each other.

I got big, dressed well, and got a good job and they were all giving me shit when we saw each other again. People dont like to be reminded that theyre shit.

>someone actively avoids eye contact and starts dropping spaghetti
>get the sudden urge to rip their throat out
At least feign some kind of confidence

no friend would do that shit

if you're riding the subway then 99.9% there are crazy as fuck and will never look away and will confront you if you just look at them

Truth.

My life improved tenfold when I stopped hanging out with drunks.
You got no idea how good it feels to have friends who work out as hard as yourself, and push you to continue banging iron hard af.

hi user

I recently had people like this in my life. You have to dominate them or at least put them in their place. It only gets worse. Crabs in a bucket pull harder the higher you climb. Trust me

>better to let a martial arts steal dozens of hundreds of dollars from you than to let a guy steal pocket change

>not being able to do simple stoichiometry
>not being able to do simple division
>not being able to multiple by 100 to get a %
>in a sophmore level course

no, you weren't pretending, you're legit retarded

So what do you do when your friend is showing he needs to be dominated by you?

Calculating yield is some easy shit bro

buy him a buttplug with fox tail to assert your dominance. maybe a set of cat ears to go along with it if you're in that kind of thing

i think women are more covert about it, they will notice and acknowledge it in their mind but wont come up to you and mention it, i guess guys can compliment you because theres no sexual tension or chance of it being taken in a flirty way so theyy can casually talk or mention you got a nice physique

Yeah, that happens to me too. As I was just skinny, girls came to me to talk, since I'm train since 4 years they only look at me from a distance. Being Veeky Forums has many good sides, but the bad sides are that other guys try to be more "Alpha" around you and girls are scared to talk to you because they think all muscular guys are dominant and aggressive because their skinnyfat ex boyfriends told them that stuff.

Hello, me.

Not really, I'm incredibly frightening physically so dudes usually just accept me as their superior.

It's actually quite refreshing when someone tries to stare me down or walk really close by me, in these cases I usually act respectful because I like their confidence.

Don't go to a McDojo you fucking idiot.

that happens to me too and i was barely fit

its jealousy m8, and it only gets worse the more fit you get and the bigger the gap becomes between yourself and the skinny manlets.

Lol, what you gonna do otherwise in todays world? Snap their neck and eat their flesh on the spot?
Fucking retard

[Glass Him]

I constantly getting these kind of looks even when I am just big-boned. Now I started lifting and most of the looks I get are from drug addicts and drunk 'toughguys'. Doesn't stop me from smashing their head it, if shit gets real.

I must see what classifies as "incredibly frightening"

>get/fit/
>constantly walk around looking for a confrontation

do you do so with your erect donger out? if not, you're doing it wrong, son

Roidrage everyone!

i love this fucking board

There's a certain way of looking at people that makes them feel like dirt. Like between a smirk and a squint. I really hate to use it though.

Probably an overstatement but I've been told I'm very masculine and was raised on contact sports. 6'5 in socks 230.

>be me
>ss +GOMAD for 2 months
>guys try to AMOG me everywhere I go

What is this?

I feel like every Conner Murphy video, there's at least 1 flabby beta trying to upstage him.

How do you prevent this?

>he doesnt enjoy the contest, despite his obvious superiority
>he doesnt realize that he is a darwin's law advocate, turning betas into even worse fatasses, or inspiring them to lift

why would you prevent that

Get used to it man, we've all been there.

Normies ask me how much I bench or fat powerlifters ask me how much I deadlift.

I just say tree fiddy or more than you.

>not already doing the ×100 beforehand

Billy is that you?

where do i cop some fit minded friends?
gym that I go to is the only one within 75 miles and full of low tier people, I am the only one there who even touches the squat bar

>best friend has really bad anger issues
>he's also a 5'8 manlet
>since I'm more attractive and taller he brings me down
>talks a lot of shit on me
>anytime there is a disagreement he freaks out and calls me a retard
>when we are with girls he always says shit on me and how he lifts like 10 lbs more than me with shit form
>I feel bad for him since he doesn't have many friends
>just kinda stay quiet when he gets mad since he'll probably kill himself if I say anything
>I get more girls than he does and he gets mad because of it and can't understand why

I need a new friend

im the opposite now i started lifting

whenever I see a guy bigger than me I usually mire and immediately have alot more respect

I googled that wagner clemente chap and I came to a twitter of that, dunno if it's the same guy, but it's a hispanic gentleman and I found post after post of hilarious tweets that follow the same two picture formula
1st pic is someone who tweeted how they like or are attracted to single mothers
2nd pic is another tweet by that same person saying how they like soy or gay ass bands

dunno why but that shit's hilarious to me

>thinking sophomore chemistry, organic or inorganic, lab work is anything besides a large amount of busy work
I've taken Comp Sci classes in which they set strange requirements on enforcing Hungarian Notation in Python and forbid the use If And statements. Doesn't mean I don't know how to do it, I'd rather just not.

>be accepted by nerd peers
>get swole
>all of a sudden its like im not allowed to have nerdy interesrs and am excluded

f-fuck them.

>not staring at randoms to make them uncomfortable
>mfw plebs cant into normiewatching

> be /mu/tant sadboy into post-punk and shoegaze
> go to see one of my favorite bands
> skinnyfat hipsters everywhere
> while walking back from the bar, accidentally shoulder-check a girl
> she shoves me, yells something about protein shakes, and scuttles over to her lanky boyfriend who glares at me through his problem glasses
> beardo manlet nu-males keep trying to mosh with me during the band's set

I-I just wanted to see A Place to Bury Strangers in peace

This

I've had to kill at least 5 men since I've become fit

>5 men
read that as 10 at first for some reason

Yes but I'm extremely autistic and have mastered ignoring people and avoiding eye contact.

>Be fat beta nerd that gets fit
>too nerdy for the chads
>too Chad for the nerds

hello darkness my old friend

you have shit taste. I'm not surprised the people there were equally shitty and obnoxious ones.

should've calmed said "watch where you are going" to that girl and watch her freeze in realizing she will never get a piece of Veeky Forums dick.

By looking away first you became his bitch.

They don't want normie scum like you around them

The worst part is, they don't even realize THEY are the normies. It takes insane amounts of autism to get swole, assuming you do it in schedule and with a consistently good diet. It's easy and hyper normalfag tier to be skinny fat and bitch about the in-shape "normies"

>>girls talk to me less bc shy
this is what denial looks like

>be autistic kino/art-fag
>try to talk to people about it every once in a while
>haha user! you don't really look like someone that would be into that
>they don't take you seriously on the matter afterwards

>never took chemistry in school
>don't even know what stoichiometry is

i'm eating user!

>get Veeky Forums
>actually somewhat good looking now
>people ask what other hobbies I have besides lifting
>tell them I watch anime
>no one believes me
>mfw

i know that feel. its like youre expected to be an ugly out of shape manlet with problem glasses to be in any shape artistic nowadays.

Lads, if I'm doing SS or SL, do I count the bar when getting the total weight? Because if you don't add the bar weight in I'm wayy behind, kek.

>falling for the ss meme

I didn't fall for the SS meme, I fell for the SL meme + upper body accessories. I think I'll avoid T-Rex arms.

good god I need the sauce on this

I want pedofags to LEAVE Veeky Forums. RIGHT NOW

I will pray for your lost souls tonight.

Yes, you count the bar. If you're using an olympic bar it weighs about 45 pounds.

interesting. what could explain this phenomenon

You have Veeky Forums now. Your new best, and only, friend.

Yes noticing same thing more attention from women and more guys trying to fight me.

However last night I pulled a door instead of push and some old faggot started smirking but I stared him deep into his eyes with my usual serial killer type face (I've been told I look shifty) and his smirk faded.

If he said anything I'd have kicked his ass then and there.

My T levels and aggression have gone through the roof but my sex drive has almost ceased to exist.

That is kind of you. Could you also ask your god for the sauce on that first pic while you're at it? Thanks.

Funny idea man, but watch some Stephen Fry's QI and memorize the ridicoulus facts and stories and tell them, always gets some laughs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpEn0aM6Jdc

Or lie your ass of.

They're just being tsundre, pal. Go over there and talk to them. They secretly want your ass.