Are all the historical facts written on this flag true?

Are all the historical facts written on this flag true?

Why are Chinese protesting for a free Corsica?

And no, everything written there is BS.

It's about Tibet, as usual

Does France support the independence of Tibet?

It's completely unrelated.

Don't the Chinese know that Napoleon was a Corsican? He spoke with a Corsican accent.

They're equating Corsica with Tibet, it's from the Beijing Olympics period and they got upset some crippled chink got bullied by pro-Tibet demonstrators in Paris

A bunch of exiled tibetans flew some flags during the passing of the olympic torch in Paris in 2008

As a result, chinks wrote insults on French flags and boycotted French sypermarkets for about a month

What a bunch of faggots. I wonder how they handle their daily lives if they're so sensitive.

Napoleon was a pervert tho
He had sex with his sister Pauline and later with a 13 years old British girl on St Helena

He was ephebophile and incestuous, which are sexual perversions

Neither of those accusations are true, and you know it.

They do shit like this all the time, I especially like when they get shitty at Japan and burn down the businesses that employ them

They're just bitter at the inherent superiority of the Japs in every way.

>Don't the Chinese know that Napoleon was a Corsican?
They are mainlanders, i am surprised that they even know that the Napoleonic Era was a thing

Propaganda promulgated by perfidious Anglos, like the Rommel myth

>Calling best girl Jeanne d'Arc a prostitute
Chinese need to be ethnically cleansed from existence.

The Chinese were just so taken aback at seeing an attractive female.

Keep telling urselvs that

Nice

What newspaper is it from, the Lindy Times ?

yes, even the noble chinaman knows not to trust the fr*nk

Are these native corsicans? Are these N*poleons people?

Or have roving mobs that smash up Japanese cars.

>corsicans
I would gladly have them fuck off out of France, thoose ungratefull assholes would stop costing us so much.

wtf are Chinese people really this tiny? Is something off with the picture? I used to drive a CRV, it's not a very big car.

And yet you criticize China and yet Napoleon and France killed thousands but China bad?

The average Chinese male is 5'6".

idk man the people in this picture can't be above 4'10"

A white woman wrote that flag to tell them how oppressed they are.

calling the limp dick french nazis is giving them too much credit
they were pussies and german fluffers nothing more

Probably all have stunted growth from famines.

Lmao. Are chinks the most insecure people in the world?

>ephebophia
>sexual perversion
wrong

>Jeanne d'Arc II
There was a second one?

>napoleon liked JCs

good taste

>Rommel myth
?

This might be the most unbiased source I've ever seen.

according to the myth he was a good general

Thanks user.
Why wasn't he?

Are chinks people?

wait the french supported the nazis?

I knew the italians did

Thats crazy

This is totally normal, what's wrong with that?

That's America in 2003 hier lmao

It even looks like its from his website too

It's about time someone invaded China and fucked their day up. Really needs to happen, they're the worst fucking people

>insulted my waifu
SAY THAT AGAIN YOU FUCKING CHINK SUBHUMANS AND ILL SLAUGHTER SO MANY OF YOU THAT YOU WILL WISH MAO WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!

Ohh yeah they did. We're really only learning about the extent of how much they helped these days, so many French changed their names and did their best to hide what actually happened. Vichy France was as fascist as they came in the 40s. The "French Resistance" is basically a meme, they didn't do anything until they realized the Allies were going to take back Paris so they "revolted" to look good. Fuck the French, just as bad as the Germans

he was, just not what they hype him up to be, which the anglos did to excuse their losses to him since the afrika korps amounted to three poorly supplied divisions and a bunch of italians