Veeky Forums here. Is it too late to invest in bitcoin?

Veeky Forums here. Is it too late to invest in bitcoin?

yes i already made 500k from 1000$ starting investment

Yes and no.

Veeky Forums here. Are you guys still literally retarded with your "style"?

/pol here, yes

/b/ here

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

/edit/ here, yes

>Veeky Forums meet

the most reddit thing since... well reddit.

This photo never fails to make me laugh

wtf is this guys neck

pls expand Veeky Forums?

Thanks, /pol/. What are the best resources to get started? I was looking for a wiki. I have searched Google but it's actually kinda hard to find basic stuff that doesn't look like a scam.

That one was stretched a bit, but the original is still impressive.

Lmao. Perfect, just perfect.

>tfw you were in this thread in 2013

should have been on Veeky Forums instead. Could have been rich now instead. Instead i made fun of stance all day

Is that Dylan Roof?

iktf. So is it too late to get into bitcoin?

Holy fuck, I just choked on my coffee. Surely this pic can't be real?

No just wait for it to dip and strap in. Its too late to become a millionaire overnight, yeah, but there is still money to be made.

If you ever have to ask, you already have the answer. Now get out of our board, faggot. We've got memes to spam abd money to loose.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm half interested in it for the investment, and half interested just to be aware of how to use it. I feel like I'm getting old and out of the loop.

Do you recommend any particular wallet?

/a/ here. Very short term, yes. Mid term, no. Long term, pic related.

Oh also, I realize this is like the stock market, but, when do you think it will dip? Does it stay high long?

What do you consider short term? You think long term it is going to crash and burn?

he literally said the opposite you fucking retard

Very short term, 1 to 5 months (we are rising atm, then have a rebound to maybe 5k after the fork or so). Short term, 6 months to a year. Long term 5 to 10 years.

Long term is likely to be positive. If it is not positive for Bitcoin, then the whole cryptospace is going to crash and burn and go to 0. That's an exaggeration but you get the gist.

Ah okay. Couldn't bitcoin crash and another one take over? Or you think it's past the point of acceptance?

You should wait for it to go up a little bit more, watch it's price very closely (seriously if you're not refreshing at least CMC every 3 minutes you're not gonna make it), and then sell after the correction. Trust me, I'm from Veeky Forums.

Jokes aside, that's kinda the jist I've been reading is that it will probably have a dip before going up more. Is that likely or just buy and hold on tight?

>Couldn't bitcoin crash and another one take over?
Many people on this board (and other people too) don't understand why Bitcoin has the value it has. It is not simply the current state of its technology. It is the network effect. There are many layers of this effect, for example, the user base, the adoption, the recognition (name, symbol) the decentralization, the best developers, etc. You cannot just simply replace these things by another coin.

Also, every good technology which is "tested" on other coins, can eventually be adapted by Bitcoin. So, I'm completely not worried about another coin taking over Bitcoin's place.

Bitcoin has some problems at the moment (high fees), but large scale solutions are currently already in testing (lightning network).

Who is the hottie on the far left?

Thank you. Yeah I imagine the brand is very important.

So a position of buying some and just holding on is probably the way to go? It will dip lower and then keep rising?

What about taxes? Am I going to get audited just for having bitcoin? Is it seen as sketchy still?

I personally just buy and hold. Since I don't understand why Bitcoin dips a few 100$ and then rises a few 100$, I don't feel confident trying to time the market. I bought some at $2.5k, $3k, $4k and lately at about $6k.

I'm not from the USA, so I don't know much about your taxes. Where I live, there are no taxes after holding for a year.

By the way, I still want to mention, that Bitcoins are a high risk investment. As always, no risk, no reward.

Thanks for the help!

/x/ here
This is all a big psyop run by extraterrestrials

spotted the newfags

Do not fall for the Altcoins posted on this board.

Okay, thank you. Yes makes a lot of sense really.

When Veeky Forums gets in you know the normie bubble is popping.

yes, it is too late

I tried to buy some bitcoin but every seller asks me "ID selfie" w00t !?

wow she has huge feet

yep pretty much

> I realize this is like the stock market,
no it is not you fucking retarded piece of shit
> What do you consider short term? You think long term it is going to crash and burn?
he said the opposite, you literal brainlet

go back to sissify yourself in your faggot board, you'll only end up scammed here

You are dumb as fuck. What adds to that fact is that you're old too like you said so you could have gotten in when it exploded but your faggot ass was probably on Veeky Forums asking what clothes are dad-core. Kill yourself