Drinking protein shakes

>drinking protein shakes
>poisoning yourself for extra protein
Just eat an extra chicken breast, you fucking faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.nkdnutrition.com/dangerous-truth-heavy-metal-contaminates-whey-protein-powder/
consumerreports.org/cro/2012/04/protein-drinks/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying an extra chicken breast gives me 40g of easy protein

>implying it doesn't
Are you fucking daft? You are going to have organ failure in a decade or two after drinking this shit

>if your protein/water mix comes from a plastic tub instead of a skin bag then your organs will fail

If it was that bad for you then how does it meet food regulations?

Source this claim senpai?

>You are going to have organ failure in a decade or two after drinking this shit
might want to back that up brother

>source my ass

If you're so concerned about peoples health why not go bother the steroids general or something.

blog.nkdnutrition.com/dangerous-truth-heavy-metal-contaminates-whey-protein-powder/

Fuck off, newfags. Keep killing yourselves slowly.

>blog

>dependable source

Lol. You were too scared to even open the link?

consumerreports.org/cro/2012/04/protein-drinks/index.htm

Keep burying your head in the sand, faggot.

I drink paleo protein shakes, check mate faggot

protein powder has tons of estrogen in it

enjoy your slow gains

Looks like a lot of "needs more research" and little evidence of a direct correlation between protein drinks and any definite effects besides the one guy complaining of diarrhea who was digesting over 300g (!!) of protein daily. They also talk about over three servings needed before metal levels even rise to detectable levels and how you need to be ingesting this stuff for long periods of time.

Show me peer reviewed studies showing that regular usage of protein shakes leads to organ failure, shorter life span or anything of the sort. Hell, convince me that regular exercise, which you would obviously be doing if you're bothering with protein shakes, don't counteract any negative consequences of protein shakes. Also show me a study showing that protein shakes are any worse than the average American diet AKA, which would you rather do: eat healthy and have protein shakes or no protein shakes and eat like shit?

Basically, I wanna see something other than "maybe, if you drink a ton of these specific brands you could potentially see a negative side effect assuming our understanding of these specific ingredients is correct".

>killing yourselves slowly
So living basically?

>Show me peer reviewed studies showing that regular usage of protein shakes leads to organ failure, shorter life span or anything of the sort
Lol? Ingesting arsenic, lead, cadmium, and mercury is not good for you. I really don't care about convincing you of this.

>Hell, convince me that regular exercise, which you would obviously be doing if you're bothering with protein shakes, don't counteract any negative consequences of protein shakes
Exercising has nothing to do with ingesting heavy metals. You don't sweat lead out of your kidneys.

>Also show me a study showing that protein shakes are any worse than the average American diet AKA, which would you rather do: eat healthy and have protein shakes or no protein shakes and eat like shit
How old are you? You sound like you're 12 years old. Stop invoking dichotomies where they don't exist. The fact that other people eat poorly doesn't cancel the fact that protein shakes contain heavy metals.

You are a prime example of an immature and intellectually inferior person trying to cope with new information that spoils your old beliefs.

>ingesting anything that came from China
Well there's your problem.

>Lol? Ingesting arsenic, lead, cadmium, and mercury is not good for you. I really don't care about convincing you of this.
Those are contaminants, they are not inherently present in whey protein. The issue is not whey supplements, the issue is shitty contaminated Chinese whey supplements.

Blueberries don't give you hepatitis, shitty contaminated Chinese blueberries give you hepatitis.
Dogfood doesn't kill dogs, shitty contaminated Chinese dogfood kills dogs.
Baby formula doesn't kill babies, shitty contaminated Chinese baby formula kills babies.

That's a soy protein, not whey.

>eating chicken breast
>poisoning yourself for extra protein
Just eat beans and oatmeal you fucking faggots.

When my father found out he said the exact same thing. He's a surgeon btw

My dad says Lorelia would have been better off marrying Max. He's an astrophysicists.