Sample of ~1 million people. Manlets BTFO

Sample of ~1 million people. Manlets BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(16)00043-4/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats 32% more people than i thought would like me : (

How is that bad? 32% of women PREFER FIT MANLETS.

Sure its not 50/50 but its a hell of a lot better than autists on this bord make it seem like

If I'd be tall and skinny I could workout to be tall and buff, can't do anything similar if I'm skinny and buff.

>I'm skinny and buff.

vhat did he mean vy this?

its a would you rather

I'm guessing its a better idea to be a tall lanklet because you can just roid and fix it in a jiffy, you cant fix manletism, does not mean lanklets are better

If 70% would rather be one than other, I'd say the other one is worse.

Actually fit people are not that common anyway. And memes aside, I don't understand this board's obsession with height.

or 32% are jaded manlets

People below 6' on suicide watch

>Actually fit people are not that common anyway
where the fuck do you live? here almost every guy around 20 goes to the gym

Where the fuck do YOU live?

thanks ledditor, another quality le fitness related post

Am I safe at 6'0?

Are manlets this stupid? Its what people would prefer TO BE, not date. The number would be 99% to 1% with a percent margin of error otherwise.

This isn't only women faggot. The 32% was probably all manlets

>here almost every guy around 20 goes to the gym
aka
>every guy I see in the gym is around 20

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(16)00043-4/abstract

The study is a bit old but I doubt it changed much.

The thing is, for them a healthy lifestyle is this:
>Moderate or vigorous exercise for at least 150 minutes a week
>A diet score in the top 40 percent on the Healthy Eating Index
>A body fat percentage under 20 percent (for men) or 30 percent (for women)
>Not smoking
For me this is mediocre at best, but if you raise the standards too much, that 2.7% will drop under 1%. So yeah, what you read on a chinese cartoon enthusiasts board is different from real life.

yes

5'9 and up is fine

Safe from death yes, but at that height you'll have to be kept from breeding for the good of the 6"7 human dream.

>not smoking
you can be Veeky Forums and smoke, you can also have what normies consider to be a shit diet and still be bretty fit if you follow iifym, all while staying under 20% bf.

one is fashionable

another is overcompensating for not being tall

The thing that irks me is the 150 minutes mark. It's just 2 hours and a half, every week.

Lifting doesnt count though

>I don't understand this board's obsession with height.

More like world's obsession.

Manlet

ayy

>5'9 and up is fine
5'10 reporting and you're wrong. If there's anything Veeky Forums has taught me it's that if you're under 6' you'll get laughed at for going outside.

Thank god I came to this board and made a home gym instead of being laughed at for having shit genetics. Manlets just need to leave the world to the normal people and the problem will eventually remove itself from the gene pool.

gay

i swear, the internet is making every god damn person on this planet a child stuck in the high school state of mind

You can't trust that on sample size. What if multiple people were in the room when the person voted? The numbers would be off. Even if they were on Skype with someone they can be pressured into choosing one or the other. We don't know the distribution of people. What if all of those votes were from the inner city, for example? What if they were all tall people?

You need to try harder.

Buttmad manlet detected

750,875 agree left is better
356,838 disagree right is better

wat

IDK, every married woman I ever fucked (other than the ones I was married to) had a husband who was taller than I am.

Here's the thing. if you're tall and skinny you can bulk and be tall and jacked. If you are short and jacked you already hit the limit of what you can do. Nowhere to go but...Down.

>tfw tall and buff

if there were a third option "Tall and buff" it would have BTFO everything

If you are tall then you have more potential for gains. A 6ft and buff guy is going to be a heck of a lot stronger than a 5ft and equally buff guy. If you're short then you may as well go trap mode because you're never going to get truly fit.