So I can look big and intimidating while wearing an anime t-shirt

It will be the ultimate cucking.

One day I'll look like you senpai... One day

Wishing that someday I will be someones reason to lift

How can one look so swole and autistically weaboo at the same time is beyond me

Not if I beat you to it.

I'll lift for you user
>no homo

So that I can look like this ( but less hairy )

>can't get girl without lifting
>thinking he will get one if he starts lifting

topkek my friend. time would be better spend doing social stuff and learning how to socialize instead of rotting away at the gym staying autistic

for the slime god

Goo walkin' on bitches. All day every day.

more like Lauren Wouldberry am I right

Feelsbadman.

Spotted the retard amerifat.

Right in the fukken feels breh
Pls let me have a qt like moosefix

She's taken breh. ;__;

fuck you both and keep him out of my games.

she is so....... average? why do underage mutants lust over her

I think the >lequirky, pale skin, and her being 4'9 or something is the attraction.

She's hobbit tier.

>not doing everything for the glory of mankind.

(a qt would be nice, but they tend to get in the way)

i lift to look good, keep myself active and high energy and to eventually get bitches
also my fields of work tend to be physical so it helps me get through that 1-15 hour shift

>lifting for women
Why? Why not just lift for yourself?

beautiful voice and optimal fat %

>lequirky
this is nothing but a negative in insecure women

Can moose shills please leave?

spoken like a true beta

pffft

No.

spoken like a true tryhard wannabe alpha

I'm 6'4" and lift. not slayer tier but i sure as hell dont feel attraction to chvrches tier trash

its just because of his glasses and haircut he used to look better when he was 18

you sure got insecure and defensive fast bro

to impress my cat, johhny johnson

Who is this dude?

keep projecting. you called me out so i justified myself. keep lusting after solid 5/10s and falling for manufactured "quirks" fag.

warmfreshpaint
likes to shit in diapers but hes hot as fuck

Unironically this, even though I'm fucking 5'4" so I'll never get that scary looking buff guy dude.

And this too, but I swear I'm not a weeb.

nothing wrong with that faggot

Yes. There is nothing wrong with that.

get some self awareness mate this is just pathetic

>self awareness

to clear things up;

I browsed /mu/ for 9 years. You think I don't know the average poster is unattractive and uses music to build their personality because they can't improve their physical appearance/stature? Why do you think you/the average poster so aggressively tries to whore their pretty personality charts filled with semi-obscure rym-core or shill their lastfm/rym/ shit nobody cares about? to try to stand out in personality because they certainly can't do that by looks or status.

So naturally such people would all fall for shit like mayberry, even though she has a fucking horrible fake personality on top of being average.

and don't try to project and call others "pathetic' for seeing past that shit. /mu/ is fucking gay as shit now and only a former shell of what it once was.

Let out a verbal kek, thanks user.

fucking THIS

I will dedicate my next lifting session to you. We will make it breh.

Always and forever

Something to fill the void with

I lift to avoid having tackle my crippling confidence issues and self doubt by appearing outwardly attractive, social and in control. Just like the rest of you.

Her

you are doing god's work.

I lift for health, confidence, some fun, and for partners. Although I'd rather have a nice big strong muscle breh notice my gains than a girl

he looks like a swole gaben imo

i love it when girls stare at me and i pretend to give a fuck. Same with the boys.. they feel insecure and bad for being lazy trash. good appearance is everything

>Although I'd rather have a nice big strong muscle breh notice my gains than a girl

this, I probably get more confidence over a guy checking out my physique than a girl mirin

girls don't know anything about lifting

I do it for him.

That's not an only technically legal boy you can cheat on your wife with Hanson.
That's a legal, pubescent, and very fertile woman.

Yeah, you get what I meant. Now tell me how much bigger your gains are.

my nigga

I've never been to /mu/ before

My dude

she's 4'9?

FUCKING DROPPED

she is petite and has a somewhat cute face. that makes her legible for lonely autisms to obsess over her.
she is 7/10 - kinda cute

she's fucking justin long now from what I've seen on mu
he's a chad

because l hate myself

I don't care about celebrities, I have no interest in pursuing somebody just because i've seen them looking presentable online. anybody that does is an autism

a trip fag on mu literally fell in love with her and had to get over her

she is so qt it makes my heart hurt

i'm german nt

hes a chad that fucks cardio bunnies

For him. I have to become strong for him.

honestly, moose is really ugly to me...

>Be me
>23
>Come from a poor family
>Middle child
>My mum and dad split when I was young
>Rarely see my dad
>As middle child tend to go unnoticed
>Fed less than my sibling all throughout my life because of circumstances with money
>Get ripped on by everyone for being skinny
>My mum had twins with my stepdad which made things even tighter
>Be past year
>Sick of being Lanklet and start lifting
>My step dad tells me I'll never make it without steroids like he did
>He didn't taper off and now has tits and is a fat Manlet
>mum tells me there's no point because my uncles were the same until they were 25 and their metabolism slowed
>other family members just laugh at me and call me stupid when ever I go gym (4 times a week)
>Only my dad believes in me but I see him once a month
>none of them have jobs for various stupid reasons that make no sense
>I'm actually making gains despite being a hard gainer
>put on 4kg in 4 months but the gains aren't noticeable to anyone yet
>They still laugh as they sit their stuffing their faces with crisps and biscuits watching X factor shit on TV

I'll fucking make it and laugh at them. Already moved out of that toxic shit hole.

yeah brandon got really caught up on her it's sad that he fell for her like that but he fucked things up for himself for doing that bullshit for 3 years
she knew who he was, knows his cousin, and some people he knows from mopeds and i feel he has some really deep regret finding that out
he's been posting on Veeky Forums on and off for about a year and a 1/2 and chvrches has had a almost 5 year career now and if he was serious he would have lost weight by now and had the body of a god but knowing him he does everything 1/2 ass

Go for it nigger, i believe in you. I almost same as you, i couldnĀ“t even go to college before i have saved enough money for me from working. Fuck growing up in poor family. Same with lifting, no protein at all when growing up.

This

trips of destiny

you are gonna make it
we are all gonna make it

stay away from /fraud/
eat like a champion
gains will show in time you tall bastard, keep it up

she'll settle down, get fat, and fade into obscurity like the rest of them. seems like she's already started with that bag of cheese puffs

I lift for Bagatha.

they look 12

I lift for beach