I think i rekt my voice. i only can lift like 120 kg but yesterday i tried like 140 kg...

i think i rekt my voice. i only can lift like 120 kg but yesterday i tried like 140 kg. i struggled like 2 sec until my friend helped me. i didnt scream at al, but today my vocal cord seems shredded. my voice is much deeper. is this permanent, couldnt find anything on google. can a doctor fix this ;_;

>that Sansa not being impressed with that Arya misbehaviour

enjoy while it lasts. you'll be back to your squeaky self in no time.

being on a train with drunk teenage girls (or guys i guess) who never had a father figure is literal aids

your balls dropped

Your balls dropped some more

Wew. What is wrong with her?

Anglo

>Sansa
>Arya

??

>unironically posts yank

Nigger are you serious?

holy shit u fukin niggers, could u focus on my problem?

these madcunts

>implying it's not the same ilk

Yes user, this is the first stage of puberty that comes with lifting 3pl8. You must progress to 4pl8 to move onto the next stage or forever remain a voicelet

>Walking home from work.
>Gaggle of pre-teen girls coming the other way.
>One of them yells in my direction, "Hey sexy."
>Other girls giggle and comment on me.
>Run home and cry.

huh?

she seems to be laughing
That guy looks like he lost that last little bit of hope that he didn't even knew he had

2000kcal in one go. That's how you do it, bros, come on.

>hands clasped
>head back and slightly tilted up

Arya's gone too far, Sansa is distancing herself

Somebody tell her to stick to looking like a boy

Ah, the right one. I didn't notice

>go rock climbing
>coming home on train
>head of 15-16 yearolds get on
>all are drunk
>with gym buddy
>start asking us if we're bodybuilders
>just talk shit like im mates with ronnie coleman and stuff

it's a rough world being big

Fuck me. They are really trashy

i think they just listen to hip hop or something

how come shes not queen of dragons
even has facial features of a lizzard

>this will never happen to you
>you'll never get to tell them that GoT is shit

This woman has so stupid face holy fuck.

Whats wrong with deep voice? You want to be trap or sumthing?

Nah. EDM.

what the fuck
is this bait to get him caught for sexual assault?

Ah, the "1000 years of inbreeding" facial structure. Habsburgs would be proud, Britain.

>This is a 10/10 in England

Fuck brehs. Imagine being the guy who draws these portraits, relaxing after breakfast, when this motherfucker walks into the room. You know that if you draw him accurately you're fucked, you know that if you make it look good it won't look like him, so you can't win. With no warning, you have to drop everything and start convincing yourself that you've had a good life as you give life to this human-horse hybrid on canvas. With each stroke of your brush you know you're getting closer to the moment when he's going to run you through with that sword because of your creation. When I look at this painting, I don't see the subject. I see the artist, making one last stand against the un-winnable struggle we call life.