How much sleep do you get per day Veeky Forums? I get between 13 and 15 hours a day

How much sleep do you get per day Veeky Forums? I get between 13 and 15 hours a day

Sounds productive.

He probably makes more gains than us combined

NEET detected

nah hes probably a fucking pussy and dont even bangs test lel.

>nattycucks sleep 14 hours a day just to make some "gains"

kekerino

When I'm not drunk (4-5 days out of the week), I only need 6 hours.

But-- when I'm consuming the JEW beer.... I usually cast off at least 10 hours... 8 of those fighting off the drunkeness....

I have slept for 14 hours a few times. But that's the alcohol speaking..... Sober ; I need like 5.

>I might get better one day.

i need 8-9. which sucks, because it takes me like, an hour to fall asleep. So i have to put aside 10 hours of my fucking day a week to be able to get a good night's sleep.

So you just wake up, eat, workout, eat, then go back to sleep?

Iktf bro

Pretty much yeah my life's all about the gains

and you've still accomplished nothing

Ordered melatonin yesterday, because it takes me fucking 3 hours to fall asleep. I get no more than 6

>it's like rain on your wedding day

Way more gains than you'll ever get

be sure to follow the instructions and take the dose always at the same time in the evening.

it won't help you a single bit if it's not taken regularly or if you take it at 7pm sunday-thursday and on the weekend you take it in the night because you are partying etc.

just a reminder, not assuming you're an idiot but my prof told me that theres a huge misconception among people of how melatonin works

6-7 hours. I have a life.

8hrs

5-8

I'm actually a dolphin so only half my brain is asleep at any one time.

mirin those hours if you are getting good quality sleep and not shit tier from alcohol or drugs

You're not getting quality sleep if you sleep 13-15 hours a day

Where can I read more?

This

I've had nothing to do recently and been an ass around 9 hours of sleep and it is no better than when I was at 7-8, in some ways worse

idk how a human brain could bear 13 hours of forced sleep

It all depends the amount of activity I do. I get about 5-6 hrs of gym time a week and I work 45 hrs a week at a desk job (I try to move around). I try not to get much sleep debt but I usually catch up on the weekends.

7-8 hrs is the golden amount for me but if I bust my ass, I'll try to push for 9.

name of the app?

It's the fitbit app. It tracks exercise, steps, sleep, etc.

It's neat even for the cheap fitbit alta

any where from 5-12 hours throughout the week. I think it's fucking me up.