Hey bro's, I'm entering a bodybuilding contest in September. It called the Ruby Classic. How do you think I'll do?

Hey bro's, I'm entering a bodybuilding contest in September. It called the Ruby Classic. How do you think I'll do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A6OdA062NUc?t=13m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sure it's not called Ruby Tuesday's?

look at those calves !

As much as I want to shit on him, he's got retard strength and better lifts than me excluding deadlift. But anyway, he'll come in second to last, only beating out Lenny.

Fuckin' shredded

It's piss its sick its revolting its insulting

But he doesn't really have retard strength. For his weight, years lifting, and the fact that he's on gear, his last days are okay but not great. If he was low BF it would make sense but he's not even close to lean

back when lenny looked like a human being

Piss out of Sick

I'm pretty sure his strength has regressed like crazy the past few years from halfassing everything.

>barefoot in public toilet

>absolutely disgusting

In the last video he could barely bench press 100kg for 3 reps
I'm sure that's less than his bodyweight

>He's on gear

Lol, you really think this potato has the mental fortitude to pin himself?

it sick it piss
for real though no one who hasn't read the GH15 bible should even think about competing in bodybuilding

he's taking dbol and clen in the past on top of oral prohormones and sarms

>MY STORY PART 9 | OFFICIAL TRAILER (2017)
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNhP86m8tMs
K I N O
I
N
O

Jason you're a fuckin delusional prick. You can't compete at 30% BF you fat fuck.

t. The Mail Prick, Brigadier General Bradford Shitler

Is that fucking cocaine on the right tray?

How did he degenerate in such a short amount of years?

Consumed a Haitian ladyboy. Made him black and jaundiced his eyes. Pretty sure he's had the gut for years, though. He'll lay ogre eggs one day

HAH Tony Mantana

Have you even watched to misfits? The one day he took too much clean and was having issues

I don't understand his lifts. One week he does 225 for 10 reps, the next he can't do 5. Also there's a bunch of videos where he can't do 315 and then out of the blue he hits 325 no problem.

Has Jason ever been on video doing anything other than bench? I know at the very least that I've never seen him diddly.

>retard strength
some days hes more retarded than others

Underrated holy kek

Search up Genova deadlift

This is the result of POWERLIFTING.

U won get an aesthetic body wwith powerlifting

>autism
ORDER 66 THIS

>Gear
Prohormones

Reckon he even takes pct, ai? Does he even take otc supplements? I cant tell if its gyno or just fat.

Im not autism

You look like a mix between Jay Cutler and Dorian Yates, you'll do great.

look at those forearms!

the greatest line in the show, holy shit I lost it so hard

>tfw Will will never compete in the ruby without even dieting down
Why is it that the people who talked the least about bodybuilding (Will/the nordic negro) had the best physiques?

he needs some fucking HRT
years of on and off taking random steroids has fucked him up, I don't think he's half as strong as he was before/during his time with Adam

looking lean bro

Sauce on this?

He's got that craig titus look, huge and fuckin freaky

youtu.be/A6OdA062NUc?t=13m16s

I'm sure you'll do great Jason, good luck.

Coath Andrew competes right? At least I'm sure he trains a bunch of people for shows.

How did lenny turn so ugly so fast? Did it just catch up to him?

Ty amigo

his diddy is legendary

>Not joining ruby on rails

Jokes aside you look good user