Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1z_kVxML6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the video then u stuppid bitch

true

Vid
youtu.be/I1z_kVxML6k

Jelly as fuck. His physique is insane

Jesus fuck Connor. Can you stop shilling your videos so blatantly?

Connor natty or nah

Is he natty? Serious question

We fight the long war, not through vain notions of natty and aesthetics, but through a far purer purpose: mass. At the height of our gains we were betrayed and cast out by our kin. Zyzz, Connor Murphy, Jeff Seid - these are names I curse. Rich Piana, Big Lenny, Synthol - these are names I revere, names I would follow to the very end. It is this hatred that has sustained me through the long millennia. I tend it with bitterness. I nurture it with the death of my former humanity. For I know that when the end is upon us and the mutant is returned, then the false natty Zyzz be cast down from his sepulchral Golden Throne, and we shall take our rightful place at the side of Rich Piana, the God of Mutants.

ofc he is not natty, but gear or not, his genetics are amazing and his physique is outstanding, im truly jealous

This doesn't look like fun to me at all. I just got proxy discomfort watching that. Surrounded by loud WOOOOOOO types is hell. Nice weather but I'd rather go to a more secluded beach.

Having said that I'm still mirin' Connor I'd just... wish there were other opportunities to show off gains than that kind of samey blandness.

The fat guy won the race though.
+1 for functional strength

Condor pls go

im sure he is not fat, probably just a bulking bro

FFS Connor you autist twat.

off topic:
How much do you juice btw?

If i was Jeff Seid i would be worried

Connor seems like a pretty chill dude

Am I supposed to hate him? Tell me how to feel Veeky Forums

He should enjoy it while he can since he is already going bald.

at which point in the video do you recognize him going bald?
i cant see it

Is connor a Thad? Lad?

yes, he is kinda autistic, but still super good looking.
his fat friend is a Brad
>probably plays football
>great charisma
>fucks chicks, even tho he is fat and has bad aesthetics

LOL he sure is konfidunt I'll give him that much

meh, my hairline has always kinda looked like that, never really gotten worse (or better).

I suppose in his case it could be a side effect from gear he's taking?

do people find the squatting with a girl on his shoulders thing impressive? These girls are like 100lbs.

Oh look it's another carbon copy zyzz wannabe that imitates his pose and personality on YouTube while generic EDM plays in the background. How original.

This, desu.

Connor beats him in
>Facial attractiveness
>Body shape/muscle insertions
>Height
>Personality
>Content

Hell, Connor looks better RAW and unfiltered than Jeff does with angles, lighting, and cheek sucking.

What is this faggots cycle.

Why the fuck doesnt anybody know?

I'm 6 years natty and want to take the next lvl this guy is a good size.