How heavy would you have to lift for each compound to be considered big by normies?

How heavy would you have to lift for each compound to be considered big by normies?

Depends.
Normies think fat guys with a bit of muscle are big.
Normies think someone with a bicep vein and a tight t shirt is big.

Get to 1xBW OHP, 1.5xBW bench, 2xBW squat and 2.5x BW DL (not including a manlet ur never gona be big lol) and you will probably look big to most people you meet.

> squatting lmao 2 plate on my third set
> my friend can't stop taking about it
> "omg user that is so much weight"

I don't even know what to believe anymore

I don't know what normies consider big. I was lifting for like 9 months and was still underweight and they said I was pretty big.
I am fairly certain they were either nice or making fun of me

me to i don't know what to think

It takes very minimal shit to impress normies.

Yesterday I picked up a small wooden table that couldn't have weighed more than 35 lbs over my head so someone could move a larger table in its place quickly, and the normies I worked with said I was "surprisingly strong". I'm 140 lb skinnyfat with garbage lifts. Normies are fags

Thing is that normies don't think of "big" in the way we do. For us, being "big" maybe a combination of physical size, with strength factored in, relative to to body weight aka something that is quantifiable.

Normies see just your physical appearance relative to the people around you, themselves, since they last saw you, etc. That's why you might see a bunch of highschool kids at the gym all mirin their skeleton looking friend who benched the bar and 25s. A girl may think you're "big" just by the fact that she likes the person, and the guy goes "workout".

Def true depending on who is around you. There is a reason attractive women sometimes surround themselves with less attractive peers
normies will respect the 1/2/3/4 for sure but you're probably right

Strength does not equal size.

Heck, the strongest guy at my gym looks like a twig while the biggest guy doesn't even lift heavy. He does low weight ultra slow and controlled reps.

Your friend is weak. Do not go to him in a race war/ post apocalyptic scenario. Get stronger friends.

Being big to normies is about low bf%. They couldn't give a flying fuck how much muscle you actually have, so long as your bf% is low enough to make you look shredded.

2 plates on bench/squats + 3 plates on deadlift + big arms

normies respect a 2pl8 squat and a 3pl8 dead if your not fat

>He does low weight ultra slow and controlled reps.
he's on steroids then
ain't no drug free motherfucker getting jacked without lifting heavy weights. the sooner you learn this the better

This is the real answer

Mother fucker if you lift those stats youre a fucking monster. You will look big to anyone.

>those make you a monster
Lmao I pass that with ease and I'm slightly bigger than average, you sound dyel

normie standards are very low

i haven't even lifted in months, friends still talk about how "swole" I am

You're probably short. I'm 195cm and weighting 100kg as a dyel. Doing 100kg ohp or 200kg squats for reps are fucking monster stats.

KEK

change the xBW into plates

I'm 6' 105 KGS m80

Post body faggot

1/2/3/4 for normies.

2/3/4/5 to actually be considered strong by people who lift.

This my goal body, how do what there from being a 260lb semi muscley fatass

OVER THE KNEE

185 ohp
350dl
335squat
2pl8 bench

Make sure you can do each with proper form for reps.

fuck yeah above the knee

Cut, then bulk, then repeat until goal is met

normie opinions dont matter.

>how do what there from being
what did he mean by this?
To answer the question which I think you're asking you will want to cut down to an acceptable bodyfat (ideally ~10%, use dnp if you have to) and then bulk up while taking plenty of vitamin testosterone and your oral of choice.
The reason why you want to get as low BF% as possible before you go on gear is twofold, A) you will have less side effects due to having less fat (which is hormonally active and influences the rate at which you aromatize tesosterone) and B) so you can get more out of the nutrient partitioning you get off of testosterone and your oral of choice.

His right hand is much bigger than his left hand...

4/3/2/1 is when I started getting noticed by people.

In a meathead gym ur shit till 5/4.5/3/1.5

OK, can I use vitamin t(ren) for my first cycle? Because I've always wanted to try it

You should see how you react to testosterone alone before you add in one of the harshest and most androgenic compounds you can take.
You should also unironically read through reddit's steroids wiki/their weekly threads because they can explain this shit much better than I can.
Also you should REALLY REALLY get down to a bodyfat % where you have defined abs before you go on gear both for the reasons which I have outlined above, and to prove that you can control yourself before you start adding hormones to the mix.

>200 lb OHP
>300 lb bench
>400 lb squat

Normies will start paying you attention long before this.

Wouldn't recommend til 3rd my man, do test 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks 1st, possibly dbol 40mgs for 1st 4-6 weeks because its easy to handle other than acne, then next cycle try test and DECA/npp to see how you react to 19s, then once you know what sides you usually get try tren a test p at like 75/75-100/100 EOD for 8 weeks, then you'll be able to make you're own cycles/blasts

I ran test tren dbol my first blast. It was great but I couldn't handle the tren sides. Kept trying tren over time and now I don't even get side effects except for the insanely violent nightmares that occur each night (I am the violent one).

Thanks for the advice fellers, I definitely plan to do my homework before anything. Aiming to be lean by Christmas (6'1 260, but fairly built under the fat)

That's when I usually have a few months off work and would be prime time

I know I am a complete weakling doing reps with 185 lbs by Veeky Forums standards, but people in the gym occasionally mire and my friends tell me I am really strong. Not sure how to feel

185 lbs bench press*

in a meathead gym you're always shit because you are comparing yourself to that one guy who you see once a month who is 6'10 and weighs 360lbs. You look on in retarded open-mouthed awe when he loads up 515 onto a bar and starts doing cleans with it. You will never be that strong, no matter how hard you train, no matter how much you dope.

I bench 25kg so yknow I think you're pretty cool friend

I'm 6'2" and OHP 135 for reps with a 195 max and I still consider myself only slightly above average.

I have a curlbro acquaintance and when I warming up my deadlift with 3 plates
He's like "whooa that's a lot of weight"
And I'm like "just warming up man"
But his arms get noticed like crazy by sloots, lean and constantly curls

Thanks user. Keep it up, you'll be strong soon.

Honestly that's where I started to feel I had surpassed most normies. Putting more than a plate and a ten on each side feels good. 2 pl8 makes you feel great.

you just need to also get lean user.

unless you are ugly

hello

>2/
this is far, FAR above everything else. 1.5/3/4/5 is more appropriate

hey brah

Mmm I started out as a lanklet, so even on a cut, my arms don't stack up to shorter curlbros
After my workout tonight I measured 16.15 inches with a pump, flexed
Not really impressive looking on a 6'2 guy

Lol when I bust out 135 Tbar rows ppl freak

M8, I just started lifting and can bench 1pl8 for reps which my normie friends think is impressive as fuck.

Normies have no idea about the capabilities of the human body. They think it's natural to be so weak you struggle with more than 2 shopping bags from the supermarket

Are you from Cairns, Australia?

I can bench 80kgs for reps and it feels great. Most people at my gym who bench above 60 are either 100kg middle aged men or bearmode guys. Comparatively, i'm barely 70kgs

>feet right underneath the bar in the smith
>squatting in the smith at all

Have you seen the webm?

What lift were you doing?

Post it

Proof?

Looks like power shrug set up

Right between 1/2/3/4 and 2/3/4/5 for reps of 5

The press rely depends on the weight.
If you are a BIG GUY then you should be pressing 2 plates.
A bw press for at least 3 reps is appropriate.

Nick?

Power shrug otk rack pull supersets, the best way to grow traps

But yeah its me, I'm in Vietnam ATM so needed wifi

rep out 2pl8 squat, bench
3pl8 deadlift

its not even close to balanced, but neither are normies heads

>50kg guy squats 100kg
>2x bw
>monster

Shut up kid. You have no clue what you're talking about.

You're an idiot

>when you're a girl and you want to act like a girl so you go to the doctor and get a beard and lose your womb because you think that blacks should be given welfare

>(not including a manlet ur never gona be big lol)

Anything 1/2/3/4 and over

Wtf am I looking at here?

Normies think anyone with any definition is big.

Enjoy.

That is why they said "surprisingly"

Bruh the reason why you look like shit is cause you have grey hair. Anyones in their 20 lifting 1x BW for OHP, 1.5xBench and 2.5xDL will not look DYEL

triggered

if you can't fit on medium tshirts anymore with 13%bf or less you're big, if you can i'm sorry but lift more

1/2/3/4 for at least 3 sets of 5.

saving this for whenever I get depressed

Brussketti I'm 23 and blonde, the glistening sheen on my golden hair was too much for the camera, youre just skinny and weak

>185 OHP
>2pl8 bench
>350dl

How in the world do you think these are proper proportions? got 4 pl8 deadlift before got 2 reps for 1pl8 ohp

At least he's trying I guess.

but he's not trying, 0 intensity

>being this dumb

I'm barely Veeky Forums
My older brother buys broken down cars and scraps them for metals/parts/other shit, I sometimes help
the other day I did a few deadlifts/curls with the rear axle and just deadlifts with the car body stripped from everything, they were impressed.

Btw how do I get a body like in the pic posted by OP?

literally makes me want to cull "people" like this from the herd. The fact this exists at all is a direct threat to civilization.

leave your basement for a bit you turbo autist

.5/1.5/2/2.5

Squatting 2 plates is a feat to anyone normies but student athletes. And probably only football at the matter.

Deadlifting at all is also a feat because "Oh man I would throw out my back lol"

Benching actually has to be pretty heavy, cuz normies bench a lot. I would say 1.5x body weight probably would be considered "heavy"

As far as looking big, just do isolation and cut my dude, ottermode is "big" to normies.

dyel

A 2 pl8 squat is literally nothing. I hit 2 pl8 squat in my second week of lifting.

>He thinks being big means you're strong

Read the sticky

illegal anabolics

Manlets are the only jacked guys I see

I've seen literal DYELs deadlift 4plates, bench 2plates and squat 3plates for reps and i've properly jacked guys struggle with the same weights. Just keep getting stronger, at one point you will become big