Policy Brainstorming

ITT we come up with new ideas for policy that may be popular/unpopular.

Example: Children born to First generation immigrants must pass citizenship test to gain voting rights, etc.

Regular competency evaluations/exams to earn suffrage.

Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth are my politics, filth is my life!

Raise the minimum voting age to 25 and create a maximum voting age of 75.

This.

I think we should cull old people at birth.

>any non-therapeutic surgical operation performed on a minor's genitals, regardless of their gender, is illegal, as is traveling to another country for the purpose of carrying out such a procedure

This isn't Veeky Forums

This is specifically a /pol/ thread.

You pay a small fee, lets say $5, for each office you vote for or each bill you vote on.
The money collected in this manner is split evenly among everyone who voted for the winning candidate or choice.

Involuntary euthanasia

Also same for adults and for abortion too

>Only employed citizens can vote
>Taxation of people based on their body fat percentage, the fatter you are the higher your taxes
>Tax breaks for couples with multiple children that are: higher educated/wealthy and have passed medical screening for genetic defects
>No economic assistance for poor couples with multiple children (maybe sterilize them)
>Public shaming and whipping for criminals of petty crimes
>State sponsored morals & polite behavior taught in schools
>State sponsored language with taxes on those that cannot perform to the standard

My reasoning is as follows.
>Only those paying taxes (the employed) should have a say in policy.
>Wealthy higher educated people having more children will reduce the wealth inequality after successive generations. Poor people having less children will raise successive generations economic status.
>Imprisonment hidden away from society and fines do nothing, if there is a social fallout for criminals that effects their social capital I hope to reduce petty crime.
>If everyone agrees on what is moral and just we'll honestly all get along better. Being polite isn't taught and isn't standard across economic status which makes social interaction difficult. Standardization allows people across economic status work together easier.
>Language divergence (while slowed thanks to literacy) is the death of nations states so this is obvious for me.

I have Asperger syndrome.

>kill all black people
what do you think?

>that may be unpopular
According to polling done after Trump's State of the Union and the absolute state of European politics that's probably going to be popular come 4 years from now

Can we extend it to people who enjoy black culture?

>>Only those paying taxes (the employed) should have a say in policy.
Sales tax is a thing

If this thread stays up for long this board officially is dead.

I think we may be able to come up with a bipartisan agreement yes.

>old people at birth.
Qué?

>Board started as a leddit colony for ledditors who didn't want to post on /pol/ and didn't like /r/Ask historians
>Implying this board wasn't dead already

Mandatory castration and sissyfication for white males with penises measuring less than 18 cms or 7 inches.

protestants are slaughtered immediately for their inherent barbaric nature.

Voting rights will be purchased, thru an exchange run by the Chicago Board of Trade,with only a limited # of voters allowed in any election.

Bring back the draft in the US.

Compulsory service for all. Say two years. Yes, maintain a professional army, but also require everyone -- no exceptions unless you're drooling in a cup retarded -- to serve. Dad's a Senator? Good for you, enjoy basic. Got bone spurs? Congrats, here's a toilet cleaning brush.

Would promote general civility, respect for other citizens, and help alleviate the class divisions now present.

Source: 1950-1990 America.

Abortion maybe if it's a case of rape or medical necessity.

the abolition of marriage

Voting requirements include grandfather clause, land ownership and highschool education