You're randomly selected to be removed from United Airlines. How many air marshals can /fit fight off?

You're randomly selected to be removed from United Airlines. How many air marshals can /fit fight off?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fy0y7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refuse to get off
>forcibly removed
>autistic screeching
Veeky Forums would not have done it any differently

One at a time or am I out in the aisle?

Maybe 1-3

>wrap the belts around my arms several times
lol fags try getting me out now

I'm pretty sure the screeching was his wife.

>Stall every way, at every opportunity.
>ask for translator
>later, ask for disability accommodations
>when they do get you off the plane, tell them you left your bags aboard, containing your (mercury) thermometer

Fuck up their 'On Time Performance' to get them to stop this shit. There is nothing which will speak more clearly to an airline than a delay. They will let you jerk off in the Captains lunch, rather than taking a delay at the terminal. And NOT out on the tarmac, make all your delay/protests happen to spill lots of time with the plane parked at the jet-way.

honestly i think they looked for the most punkass looking dude on the plane. Meaning you Veeky Forums dudes are probably safe. Poor asian man, good thing he's gonna make fucking BANK off this.

>Tighten belt as hard as you can around waist
>Pull out baby oil
>Slather upper body, neck and extremities
>Cross arms and hold onto the straps and cover up the buckle by folding over
>Laugh as they try to remove me from the plane
Good luck faggots, I've been doing barbell flies and double overhand 405 rack pulls just for this day

Their numbers mean nothing in a such a small narrow passage. I prepare for glory!

about 3.

take sidearm from first. put the one done before he realises. third one shows up and get lucky shot off.
then absolutely lit up by response team with assault rifles and submachine guns.

>suicide by cop is on the table lads
>just have to make it worthwhile

I feel like every time I see a 300 quote it's the same guy, wearing a spartan outfit in front of his computer.

>tfw you'll never be made for life off the back of a lawsuit like this

Id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of "hows this for a start?".

That being said, im not autistic like all of you fags.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>not autistic
Pick one user.

and the fucking stupid chink is probably already rich from being a doctor

Jesus christ please don't ever post again

Nice

>Be punkass looking, win millions
>Be Veeky Forums, poor as fuck

Seems like a no brainer.

>Flight 3411 from Chicago to Louisville was overbooked. After our team looked for volunteers, one customer refused to leave the aircraft voluntarily and law enforcement was asked to come to the gate. We apologise for the overbook situation.
Hmm.

In other news if anyone acts like that (excessive force and no reason) they are not acting as an officer of the law/state and you would be within your rights to treat them as any other random individual doing that.

You would have to be aware of them closing ranks and shit tho.

>posts on fit
>doesn't know the 'cep meme

IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE A PLANE
GUESS WHAT
YOU GOTTA LEAVE

>autistic screeching
Yes honey, all screeching is autistic

Screeching as an adult is autistic, rational humans respond better than a 5 year old would.

I wear leggings, so the wouldn't let me on anyway.

All of them, with my barbell carry-on. TSA hasn't banned barbells yet.

Seriously though, that had to be one of the most retarded decisions by an airline of all time. Why would your force paying customers off the plane instead of making your employees wait for the next flight? Bite the goddamn bullet and deal with the delayed flights at the other end.

All officers have to identify themselves to you. They must produce identification when asked. They must have a valid reason for the use of force. The other guy could have levelled all three marshalls there and been in the right (tho proving that is another matter).

The airline has fucked themselves over with that fucking wording btw: looking for volunteers and refusing to leave voluntarily sounds a lot like they don't know what those words mean.

Name one part of my post that suggests I'm mad. I didn't swear at all. Why do all millenials assume slight disagreement equates to irrational hatred? Not everyone is triggered in the way that you are, so please do not assume that me voicing the opposite opinion is any indication about my emotional state. I am completely calm and unperturbed, just disappointed that my suspicions about you were correct. It's disappointing that you think wearing ill-fitting khaki trousers and a cardigan over button up shirt in a sea of other men wearing exactly the same thing is a "good outfit."

This. I'm white. I just
>Comply
>Call my lawyer
>????
>Profit
Probably $$$ plus free miles.

>Screeching as an adult is autistic
Overgeneralizing is autistic.

He shoulda learned karate

>thank you for voluntarily leaving user
>gib airmiles plox
>haha no you beta bitch
Also your lawyer would charge you for the phonecall. Wins all round!

No rational adult human screeches (women are not rational and hence do not count)

>Don my horse mask
>unsheathe my battle barbell
>crush my enemies see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women

>He doesn't have one on retainer
Christ I don't even think we can consider you poverty stricken mongrels white. And yeah bud after I send in a letter with my lawyer's letterhead complaining about this baseless violation that airline company is going to fold like the bills in the super bowl.

>doctor
>stupid

ayyy

LMAO your lawyer wouldn't havea leg to stand on if you complied

>stupid
>doctor

You sound insecure, user. Why don't you work hard and get into med school like he did?

SeeInstead of chimping out you get them back for not following procedure later.

you know he was screeching from pain right ?
they where pulling him from the side up and didnt lift the arm rest, i would like to see you not cry like a little bitch when 3 guys are pulling with their bodyweight at you and a metal beam is being jammed underneath your rib cage

1st time in history functional strength works

Prolly flex my ceps and tighten my seatbelt

>on Veeky Forums
>still feels pain

fucking normies leave

>Instead of chimping out you get them back for not following procedure later.

Are you retarded? The problem wasn't asking a passenger to leave the plane (they can and do do that for any reason), so if you comply, they've done absolutely nothing wrong.

>Nigger can't understand how anything gets done without chimping out
What else is new and what a waste of trips.

Not an argument. Respond directly to what I said.

thank them to keep me outside from that jew shithole country

link to vid op pic is from?

They wouldn't pick a Veeky Forums looking passenger to kick off, they would look for someone who would put up less of a fight such as old doctor man

They can't do that for any reason. Even when those girls got left off for leggings they had to use two existing policies to justify it
>They were flying on subsidized tickets thru employee friends and family program
>They were considered to be telling the company
>Therefore a dress code is to be followed
When you buy a ticket the airline is contractually obligated to give you the full value of that ticket either through travel or cash.

streamable.com/fy0y7

Repping not telling.

he actually had his head bashed on that armrest and was exhibiting signs of a tbi/concussion.

>asked for volunteers to leave because of airlines fuck ups

>no volunteers so they forcibly take out an old man who says he needs to get home

how is anyone standing up for the cops here? shits retarded i hope the asian dude sues the living piss out of that airline

Functional strength wins again

You're still doing it.

Not me. I hate cops. Roast state piggies on a stake if you ask me. Except Ronnie Coleman, he's a good boy.

So you get a delayed flight or a refund.

You would get more considering you didn't VOLUNTEER your seat but rather COMPLIED in the face of unwarranted force. There's a difference. The devil is in the details, which is why you should get a lawyer.

If you click back through we see
>comply
If they said "please leave the plane sir" and you complied you'd probs just get a delayed flight. Maybe a little something extra but even then maybe not.

If you didn't comply and they dragged you out then yeah you could sue but it's a different situation.

And if there's any justice in this world they will all get prostate cancer and have him as their doctor.

>pay for a service
>company asks you to 'voluntarily' give up the service you paid for
>forcefully decided to remove you, a paying customer to make room for employees
They should have given the guy $5000, would have been cheaper.

Nah you'd def get more if you sent sicked a decent lawyer on them. They'd pay you out of court/give you a free trip at least since you didn't VOLUNTEER. Last time I flew they were offering free flights just for a regular volunteer so there's no way you don't get at least that much and like I said since they used FORCE, which legally doesn't even mean they have to put hands on you a threat of violence is considered use of force. You CAN be compliant WITHOUT admitting you were doing so willingly.

That's not what happened. They asked people to volunteer and nobody did. So, they did a random number generator for the people to leave. They allowed these people to stay for free at a hotel until the next day, gave them dinner, breakfast, and a free flight the next day, and paid them $600.

lol what. so they threw a paying customer off a flight because they wanted to put an employee in his seat?

wtf man

>implying i wouldnt just pull out my gat and start blasting them

They're required to offer a minimum amount of cash money for a volunteer to give up their seat. If no one volunteers, most airlines just increase the cash until someone steps up. United's protocol, apparently, is to randomly pick someone and call the cops if they won't comply

Don't fly with United. They're a bunch of cheapskates

The guy that was randomly chosen was a doctor though, and he had patients to treat, he didn't give up his seat because he had fucking lives to save.
Dudes a fucking badass.

Lets see how many keep grabbing at me once the detonator comes out

I'm not a doctor with patients to see the next day so I would just leave and take the 400 dollar voucher.

so if I drink my eggs raw and add coffee to it I'll be able to be as muscular as that guy?!??!

Those fucks couldn't even raise the arm rests before they tried to pull the dude out. And I KNOW those arm rests go up because I recently flew on United in the cheapest seats possible and those arm rests can be moved up.

Also, both of my flights were over booked.

>police officers come to my seat
>"sir we're going to have to l-"
>"whats that officer" says I
>slowly roll up my sleeve to show the pipe bomb strapped to my forearm
>>smirk cockily and tell the cop "you were saying..?"
>his pants darken as he pisses himself in absolute terror
>"this isnt the man! here, you!" the officer points to the inferior older white gentleman next to me
>they take him off the plane but not before i lean in and whisper to the cop
>"you're too late bitch"
blam

>United had initially asked for four volunteers to deplane and get a flight the next day in return for $800 and night in a hotel, but there were no volunteers.

holy shit I would have done this

i'd go out bronson style

How can I make money from this?

I'm gonna book onto typically over-crowded flights and get the free food and money

How do overbookings happen? Like isn't each ticket linked to a single specific seat?

Budget airlines often overbook to get extra money, knowing that a few people usually don't turn up.

It's hella jewish and should be illegal but that's life.

I wonder why they didn't pick someone else or why no one else volunteered.
Airlines usually offer up to 1000 bucks to give up your seat and put you on the next available flight. If you can't get a flight til the next day, they'll buy you a meal and get you a hotel room.
United cheaped out on the money offer and handled this in the worst way possible especially with the treatment of an old man.

Well they asked for volunteers first, then announced they would draw 4 names and those 4 people would have to go. 3 out of 4 left without incident. The lawsuit won't be against United.

Except they were on buddy passes. They aren't for sale, they are given to employees and have no cash value.

every airline overbooks...it's not 'jewish' it's common sense with such high runnings costs
moron

I mean I'm not backing the airline, but it really is up to them if you stay on the plane or not. They don't need to justify themselves. The police, aka the taxpayer, will be the ones sued.

You have to be somewhat savvy to make that work and you'd need a recording from somebody in order to have evidence over the security lying to save their asses.

If the security comes over and asks you nicely to leave, and then you leave, there was no threat of force. They have to a) threaten you with physical action or b) brandish some kind of weapon.

Even so, I'm pretty sure the airline can ask you to leave the plane for whatever reason they feel like, the only catch is that they then have to compensate you with another flight + cash refund AFTERWARDS.

If the airline WAS within their right to ask the passenger to leave the plane (which I think may be true), and the passenger refused, then the use of physical force would be totally justified.

It's ultra Jewish. They charge cancellation fees AND shaft some passengers by kicking them off the plane.

I have lots of doctors in the family so I've been around tons all my life. I know plenty of stupid ones

Screaming REEEE
and go down swinging

>they still believe it was about race and not picking up 4 manlets

when will they learn

>air marshals

Do they not get that fucking everyone, literally EVERYONE, hates overbooking?

I know. I might have even tried to pawn star them into $1200.

you just called your family members stupid, looks like it's hereditary user

>he commits so much crime he needs a lawyer on retainer
wew lad

Actually I was referring to others I met through my family.

Honestly could have been fantastic bait, lost it towards the end tho

>i'd go out bronson style
This!

As the Air marshals are approaching my seat
I suddenly run to the Airplane toilet and lock myself in, safely inside, i start taking my clothes off and smearing my body with poo and oils, then i jump out of the toilet while yelling "lets go you cunts!!!"
3 cops pile on top of me, but i get my legs under me and just lift them all up like im doing a squat "Lightweight baby!!!"

Underrated

kys

>pay for a ticket because you have work
>they decide that you are no longer allowed to the service you've paid for and are required to leave
I absolutely would have done nothing different.

>being this new