Is it bad to want to get aesthetic and athletic but at the same time like T H I N N asian girls?

Is it bad to want to get aesthetic and athletic but at the same time like T H I N N asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking idiot

Post some examples of these asian girls

>mfw ppl are this retarded

ppl actually into this

asians are the best senpai

the best waifu

HNNNNNNGGG

If by "bad" you mean "beta as fuck", then yes.

Yes. They are the most materialistic model of female out there besides Russians. They'll fuck any belly roll with a bank roll.

>Asians girls are best girls
but OP, you sir, is a fucking pedo

and you're a cuckold bitch

stand aside cuck. big bull user is going to plow your oneitis while you watch

>mfw resisting going on a Shiori fapathon

hell fuck yeah

And?

the only white guys who I see date asian girls are all beta manlet incels lol. asian girls are pretty much a desperation tactic, even alpha asians these days are going for white chicks.

here's my other kpop webm

It does seem like Asian dudes generally get hotter white girls, while white dudes will get the bottom of the barrel Asian girl lol

Koreans are THE biggest whores I have ever met.
They are social sluts.

Was stationed for a few months, fucked so many of them. Being tall+muscle+American=pussy magnet. My face is pretty alright, I have a big nose(oy goyim) but didnt matter I guess.

Lift for youself dude. Don't give a shit about girls. In fact, you might as well go for another Veeky Forums guy while you're at it, they will get you far more than any girl.

hnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg breh no more

Not at all.

samechang

How could you not be. She's cute as a button.

where this from?

lmao

Agreed. BOYO. the low tier white dudes get bottom of the barrel asian girls

I doubt the top tier ones are fucking you. Many korean men are 6 feet tall and got that kpop Boy band appeal which the top tier ones like.

>the only white guys who I see date asian girls are all beta manlet incels lol.
Pretty true. Half the time I see a white guy with an asian girl, the white guy is usually always some below average Joe. Usually pretty nerdy and lanky looking - the type to get rejected by white girls. Luckily for them, there's plenty of self-hating, white-wannabe asian girls that only exclusively date white men.

Now while a rarity when you do see an asian guy with a white girl, the asian guy is almost always the cream of the crop. Thats because it takes a lot more confidence, smv, blah blah for a minority to even swoon a white girl.

this
dubs of truth
Asians have poopy eyes and thin thights

T H I C C

I can count on 1 hand the amount of times ive seen an asian dude with a white chick.

you people are talking shit, as if a Asian girl can't be incredibly beautiful and hot,
sure most of them will not be that attractive, but that's the majority of population anyway

Something bothers me when i see whjte men with asian women.

Something also bothers me when i see white women with black men.

pic made me cringe. your comment made me cringe harder

if only crayon pop didn't flop

That's not even the same girl you mong

Chang sure is getting desperate

nigga thats a child

shes 30

What her name again?

They look like idiot birds, no joke. Anybody have that vid of a hot girl at a baseball game enjoying her ice cream while her sorority around her just takes selfies?

It's just a mongoloid.

too much ass, still would tho

>fucked so many of them. Being tall+muscle+American=pussy magnet

thats my dream, im in love with everything korea. korea is AMAZING

>me in my dreams when im in korea and S L A Y I N G

youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ

>too much ass,
get out
GET OUT!

too bad there wont be any koreas left soon